Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655595 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:

Trust me Obama care will be repealed and replaced..
Worthless Stench, tell me your insurance coverage in US ?. I have Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Illinios for my family. As an expert in healthcare in your Skunky village, tell Americans what's good for us dummy.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:

If you are really being Truthful you would have known by now that it is all nonsense.

The question is what made them believe that there was a collusion? where is the evidence? why do we even suspect that there is collusion? In what way did this collusion occur? Are we not suppose to have a crime before we investigate? in this case there is no crime. SO what meuller is actually doing now is looking for a crime is that not stupid?

We should have a crime before we investigate..

It's pretty much established that Russia meddled in the election even Trump wants to start blaming Obama for that.

The suspicion that the Russians have blackmail material or strong ties with Trump is sufficient grounds to investigate.

All of this there is evidence for.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
LordReed:

It's pretty much established that Russia meddled in the election even Trump wants to start blaming Obama for that.

The suspicion that the Russians have blackmail material or strong ties with Trump is sufficient grounds to investigate.

All of this there is evidence for.

Lol Even most liberals have admitted that there was no colliusion I do not know why you keep dragging this issue. There is no collussion period.

Ok let me ask you in what possible way do you think Trump would have needed the help of Kremlin to win? If there is a collusion they would have told us how and by now they will be looking for evidence. Now we don't even know how they colluded.

Blackmail material? Men you need to stop watching cnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
[code][/code]
Lucasbalo:
Worthless Stench, tell me your insurance coverage in US ?. I have Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Illinios for my family. As an expert in healthcare in your Skunky village, tell Americans what's good for us dummy.

Insulter in chief. angry grin

Just try take your drugs abeg.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:
[code][/code]

Insulter in chief. angry grin

Just try take your drugs abeg.
Coming from a skunk who was insulting me while I was away . Are you not the brainfart who was yelling about me being deported ?. A scumbag with nothing good in his worthless life. You are the worst insulter here with your garbage about a country you have no stake in. No wonder you are condemned to life of misery.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Breaking

CNN's Van Jones was caught on tape saying the Trump-Russia "collusion" story is a big nothing burger. Their narrative is collapsing!

Projecct V strikes again

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Coming from a skunk who was insulting me while I was away . Are you not the brainfart who was yelling about me being deported ?. A scumbag with nothing good in his worthless life. You are the worst insulter here with your garbage about a country you have no stake in. No wonder you are condemned to life of misery.

I did not insult you. I said you have been deported or in a safe space. That is not an insult na? Insulter in chief

Btw I hear your buddy Obumber is lavishing his blood money on luxury vacations around the world
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:

I did not insult you. I said you have been deported or in a safe space. That is not an insult na? Insulter in chief

Btw I hear your buddy Obumber is lavishing his blood money on luxury vacations around the world
Like I told you earlier, your whole lineage has been deported to life of misery in your hellish village. No one in your lineage can match up with me you skunk. Still waiting for your health insurance coverage since you are an expert on American healthcare and other things pertaining to America. I was in Nigeria recently and I met a lot of wonderful people from different tribes doing great despite the obstacles they face. Not single one of them is obsessed about America unlike you and your sidekick. That's the difference between achievers in life and losers in life like you.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:

You are just a gift that keep giving. How can one describe a never do well waste of space like you. So you love a racist, cun artist over an obama. Obviously your common sense is on vacation in the Bahamas.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are just a gift that keep giving. How can one describe a never do well waste of space like you. So you love a racist, cun artist over an obama. Obviously your common sense is on vacation in the Bahamas.
My man, you and the other fellas did a yeoman job while I was away. Respect. That brainstem is a fool and you wonder why his mates are doing well in Nigeria and he's stuck into perpetual life of misery. He's a waste of valuable space on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:

Lol Even most liberals have admitted that there was no colliusion I do not know why you keep dragging this issue. There is no collussion period.

Ok let me ask you in what possible way do you think Trump would have needed the help of Kremlin to win? If there is a collusion they would have told us how and by now they will be looking for evidence. Now we don't even know how they colluded.

Lol..No Collusion yet he sacked the guy that was investigating him?Hunnnn..If you are very very innocent,you have totally nothing at all to fear..But when you are guilty you will be running helter skelter looking for where to hide..Ohh lest i forget,he started complaining against muller,Spicer and Hubakee wants to gag the press..Wants to stop live coverage of the daily press house briefing..I am just disgusted..

Lets the table turn and lets see Obama do these things,Hell would have being let lose by you so-called hypocritical conservatives..Oshisko

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:

So if it is a referendum on Trrump that means the democrats are in deep shiit.

They will loose more seats in 2018

They will shrink further to NY and LA..

BTW Where is clown Lucas? It seems he has been deported?
Village Skunk, the 6th Congregational seat in Georgia is a Red seat for almost 40 years . It was the seat held by Newt Gingrich and it is even a plus for Democrats that it was close. I do not expect a village clown like you to know the workings of American politics. All you do is show your buffoonery and ignorance about a country and a culture you have no stake in. About our famous clown in office, he was going to fire Robert Mueller but he knew that Americans will stand up to him that's why he sent his aides and lawyers to start badmouthing him. Mueller is on a full steam to uncover everything and that's why trump , Pence, Kushner and the other aides are lawyering up. The clowns here don't know the effects of Special Counsel. Very soon, some people will be snitching. I said from the beginning it will take up to 18 to 24 months for everything to come to conclusion.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
happney65:

Lol..No Collusion yet he sacked the guy that was investigating him?Hunnnn..If you are very very innocent,you have totally nothing at all to fear..But when you are guilty you will be running helter skelter looking for where to hide..Ohh lest i forget,he started complaining against muller,Spicer and Hubakee wants to gag the press..Wants to stop live coverage of the daily press house briefing..I am just disgusted..

Lets the table turn and lets see Obama do these things,Hell would have being let lose by you so-called hypocritical conservatives..Oshisko
That human debris also known as Stench is a Physciatric patient. Unfortunately for him there's no hospital in his village to treat his mental illness. Some garbage the worthless Stench spouts is beyond human comprehension. We just have to let him go to his maker with his illness.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That human debris also known as Stench is a Physciatric patient. Unfortunately for him there's no hospital in his village to treat his mental illness. Some garbage the worthless Stench spouts is beyond human comprehension. We just have to let him go to his maker with his illness.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Village Skunk, the 6th Congregational seat in Georgia is a Red seat for almost 40 years . It was the seat held by Newt Gingrich and it is even a plus for Democrats that it was close. I do not expect a village clown like you to know the workings of American politics. All you do is show your buffoonery and ignorance about a country and a culture you have no stake in. About our famous clown in office, he was going to fire Robert Mueller but he knew that Americans will stand up to him that's why he sent his aides and lawyers to start badmouthing him. Mueller is on a full steam to uncover everything and that's why trump , Pence, Kushner and the other aides are lawyering up. The clowns here don't know the effects of Special Counsel. Very soon, some people will be snitching. I said from the beginning it will take up to 18 to 24 months for everything to come to conclusion.
And the DNC together with the Hollywood oligarchs spent tens of millions of dollars trying to buy the election? Definitely it mearnt all the world to them but still LOST!! hahahaha
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
THE RUSSIAN BRUHAHA IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!! LOLLL
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
obixcel:
And the DNC together with the Hollywood oligarchs spent tens of millions of dollars trying to buy the election? Definitely it mearnt all the world to them but still LOST!! hahahaha
Obviously your brain is not sharp enough to know the difference between Red and Blue States. I am not surprised because your racist lords who you worship is messing with your brain.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
obixcel:
THE RUSSIAN BRUHAHA IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!! LOLLL
Says the Village Hunter who has never seen the inside of an Aircraft before. Kudos to you for leaking Mr Orange a*s. Your lips must be all orange now.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Like I told you earlier, your whole lineage has been deported to life of misery in your hellish village. No one in your lineage can match up with me you skunk. Still waiting for your health insurance coverage since you are an expert on American healthcare and other things pertaining to America. I was in Nigeria recently and I met a lot of wonderful people from different tribes doing great despite the obstacles they face. MNot single one of them is obsessed about America unlike you and your sidekick. That's the difference between achievers in life and losers in life like you.

Guy take it easy na.. Trump don really do you something angry angry grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Wait they literally bought those votes. It was the most expensive district election in history. They brought in their celebs from holywood. Yet they lost.
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
schwarzkopf:

We are over this insulter. Trump is not a racist
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
happney65:

If you listened to Comey's Testimony you will understand why Trump sacked him. Even democrats called fir his sack
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:

Guy take it easy na.. Trump don really do you something angry angry grin
You are the fooool that's in love with a racist clown who lives several thousands of miles away from you. Your ancestral curse is working on you.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are the fooool that's in love with a racist clown who lives several thousands of miles away from you. Your ancestral curse is working on you.

Insulter in chief i am not in love with him na. I am no gay And he is not crazy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:

If you listened to Comey's Testimony you will understand why Trump sacked him. Even democrats called fir his sack

Lol..He fired him because of russia simple as ABC..Ohh i guess you have forgotten how trump sent out the American Press when the russian delegates came visiting and only allowed the russian press to cover it..

It says so much for a Man that isnt in collusion with them isnt it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
stanech:

Insulter in chief i am not in love with him na. I am no gay And he is not crazy
Then keep wasting your life away for a guy who doesn't even think of your existence.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
happney65:

Lol..He fired him because of russia simple as ABC..Ohh i guess you have forgotten how trump sent out the American Press when the russian delegates came visiting and only allowed the russian press to cover it..

It says so much for a Man that isnt in collusion with them isnt it?

He fired him because of Russia? So u still think there is a collusion ? Smh
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by KratosCorp: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
How many leaks have you heard since Comey got sacked?

You just don't know who Trump is.

happney65:

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
KratosCorp:
How many leaks have you heard since Comey got sacked?

You just don't know who Trump is.

He is god to people like you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2017
stanech:

He fired him because of Russia? So u still think there is a collusion ? Smh

If you are innocent,you would let the law take its course and stop running around town by firing the person investigating you and even saying mueller might be partisan..I guess if Obama sacked comey for investigating Clintion you would have said its cool isnt it?Hypocrites

IF YOU ARE INNOCENT,YOU WONT BE SAYING THIS...QED..bi iwo ba se re re ara ki yo wa yaa ohh..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Trump is holding a re-election fundraiser at...Trump hotels. Attendees are expected to pay at least $35,000 in order to be admitted to the event.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2017
stanech:

Most liberals? On which planet? LoL.

It is already established that the Russians didn't want Clinton as President, it doesn't take any great leap of imagination to suspect that the opposition was favoured instead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.