Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (653932 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Democrats and liberals are the biggest racists and bigots.
They are the ones who fought for slavery and segregation.
Their policies are the reason why so many blacks are living
in poverty. Democrats pander to black people for their votes and they get nothing in return except more food stamps and
welfare.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
A Black Trump supporter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Fact

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:26am On Aug 28, 2016
False media

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:02am On Aug 28, 2016
Fact

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2016
MakeAmericaGreatAgain

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:51am On Aug 28, 2016
He's right

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Why d media is biased u asked?
Here is why....

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2016
I must admit that I'm surprised by how many black voters have no idea that the Democrats have for decades been the ones responsible for keeping them in poverty and holding them back from a better life. They really need to do some reading about Who actually is the cause of much of their complaints.....

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Donald J. Trump

Heroin overdoses are taking over our children and others in
the MIDWEST. Coming in from our southern border. We
need strong border & WALL!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LGDON: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
stanech:
I must admit that I'm surprised by how many black voters
have no idea that the Democrats have for decades been the
ones responsible for keeping them in poverty and holding
them back from a better life. They really need to do some
reading about Who actually is the cause of much of their
complaints.....

No demographic has embraced liberal policies as much as the black race over the past 50 years.

No demographic has done worse from an economic and social standpoint over the past 50 years.

Do the math. The Democratic party used to enslave this race with physical chains, now they enslave them with their suppressive liberal policies/ideology.

Am so ashamed and sorry for the blacks here supporting Hillary.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Donald J. Trump

"These international gangs of thugs and drug cartels will be — I promise you, from the first day in office, the first thing I’m going to do, the first piece of paper that I’m going to sign is — we’re going to get rid of these people, day one, before the wall, before anything!" Donald J. Trump

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Valeriansteel, your uninformed rabid Bozos are coming to US to vote for their Racist and Bigoted idol on November 8. Can you accommodate them. They are on their way to the American Embassy in Nigeria for their visas.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Valeriansteel, your uninformed rabid Bozos are coming to US to vote for their Racist and Bigoted idol on November 8. Can you accommodate them. They are on their way to the American Embassy in Nigeria for their visas.
grin grin
They will give $160 to Uncle Sam too

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:40am On Aug 29, 2016
CFCman:

grin grin
They will give $160 to Uncle Sam too
Good. Uncle Sam needs the cheese though. Those are the clowns that will tell you they know more about America than you do because they are googling their junk from right wing crappy blogs. They will all disappear on November 9 after Hillary is declared the Preside elect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Facts

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
My neighbors are weary of Nigerian Princes grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:
My neighbors are weary of Nigerian Princes grin grin grin
Good to know that because bunch of them are here supporting the Racist demagogue .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Donald J. Trump
268 DAYS WITHOUT A PRESS CONFERENCE! #HidingHillary

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 1:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Huma finally left Weiner....so sad and the end of the road for him. Such a promising young man with unusual apetite for sex. At least she is soaring high in her career.
CFCfan, just yesterday I was reading your post about her...smh
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:10am On Aug 30, 2016
David Duke, an avowed racist and Grand Wizard of KKK who is running for Senate as Republican in Louisiana is robo calling for Donald Tramp in Louisiana. No wonder Mr Racist is getting 1% of African American votes. Trampy Bigot campaign is doomed. No way in my beloved America will a racist and a misogynistic bigot becomes a President.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2016
armyofone:
Huma finally left Weiner....so sad and the end of the road for him. Such a promising young man with unusual apetite for sex. At least she is soaring high in her career.
CFCfan, just yesterday I was reading your post about her...smh
She held out strong.Weiner was a douchebag,a f*cking c*nt.He took the recent nudes with his son in the room with him.Huma tried her best to keep the marriage even when the whole world told her he wasn't worth it,she gave him a chance to redeem himself,turns out he just couldn't.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2016
Varney & Co.

Col Allen West: "we've had the first black President... two black Attorneys General... a black National Security Advisor... a black head of the Homeland Security. So I want to know... how does Colin Kaepernick define 'oppression' in the United States of America?"
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2016
The black president America Never had,

At a point I thought Obama was crying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lucasbalo,CFCman I'm sure you both are familiar with these pictures.A reminder of the 13 republican investigations into Benghazi and the 13hour republican witch hunt on Hillary.

Taking a closer look at the pictures,we see Trey Gowdy,the attack dog in every of these investigations and Hillary,then Secretary of State called into a republican circus to answer loads of questions and probably self-indict herself on their allegations,none of that happen.

My point is this;why is the woman who just lived through hours of republican grilling smiling and looking cheerful while the congressman who had been attacking her on all fronts looking down and wait for it sweating shocked shocked shocked shocked

That shows you who got the strength,courage and stability in this election,always has always will.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Lucasbalo,CFCman I'm sure you both are familiar with these pictures.A reminder of the 13 republican investigations into Benghazi and the 13hour republican witch hunt on Hillary.

Taking a closer look at the pictures,we see Trey Gowdy,the attack dog in every of these investigations and Hillary,then Secretary of State called into a republican circus to answer loads of questions and probably self-indict herself on their allegations,none of that happen.

My point is this;why is the woman who just lived through hours of republican grilling smiling and looking cheerful while the congressman who had been attacking her on all fronts looking down and wait for it sweating shocked shocked shocked shocked

That shows you who got the strength,courage and stability in this election,always has always will.
Wow! Those pics should be used in a campaign ad to depict her as a courageous woman, and used to finally quell any doubts as to her physical/mental fitness to hold the office of POTUS. After all, not many 68 yr olds can testify before a Congressional committee for 8 hours.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
CFCman:

Wow! Those pics should be used in a campaign ad to depict her as a courageous woman, and used to finally quell any doubts as to her physical/mental fitness to hold the office of POTUS. After all, not many 68 yr olds can testify before a Congressional committee for 8 hours.
I think she was under the congressional grilling for 12 hours. The bottom line was that nothing incriminating was discovered . I thought Trey Gowdy was going to have a heart failure the way he was sweating and panting. That shows Hillary was in good health. CFCman was completely right about that. Don't let us forget that The Trampy One has a history of Alzheimer in his family. Maybe that's why he doesn't want to release his full medical history.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 2:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Trump will be visiting AA church shocked shocked grin. I hope he eats some fried chicken and corn bread while there.
After all the rubbish, he is now embracing them ?
He is really working hard.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:20am On Aug 31, 2016
armyofone:
Trump will be visiting AA church shocked shocked grin. I hope he eats some fried chicken and corn bread while there.
After all the rubbish, he is now embracing them ?
He is really working hard.
He can go to all African American churches in US, I promise you that he wouldn't get more than 2% percent of the black votes. His campaign is doomed.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Lucasbalo:
He can go to all African American churches in US, I promise you that he wouldn't get more than 2% percent of the black votes. His campaign is doomed.

stanech or stench abi wetin he call himself can call all he's church members from Nigeria to come and vote for him.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
happney65:

stanech or stench abi wetin he call himself can call all he's church members from Nigeria to come and vote for him.. grin grin
Thank you my brother for that. Stench is getting ready for his church members in his village and the villages around to welcome Mr Racist and vote for the Bigoted loud mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Thank you my brother for that. Stench is getting ready for his church members in his village and the villages around to welcome Mr Racist and vote for the Bigoted loud mouth.

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.