Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (658124 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Trump might look like a bigot to you, but is talks encompasses more critical areas where Obama led administration as failed woefully. Hilary is overhype, i see Trump shocking you guys with over 270 electoral votes #AmericawillbeGreatagainwithTrump
It is easy for you in Lagos analyzing the election in US that you have no clue about. Almost 60 % of Americans think Tramp is bigoted including many republicans. About him winning, I will make a friendly wager with you if you can tell me his pathway with the swing States to 270 Electoral votes. I will donate money to any charity of your choice in Nigeria. That's a challenge to you. Will be waiting for your answer so that I can learn something from you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Her answers were precise and well laid out plans.#CinC

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Darth Vader is out and he makes me laugh from his very first words grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Whats your point?
It's been a crazy election cycle!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 08, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Darth Vader is out and he makes me laugh from his very first words grin grin grin
"China is killing us on trade" cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:35am On Sep 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:
The black communities are worst under Barack Obama. 90% of what Obama promised the black communities from better education, credit facilities etc has not been fulfiled.

How do you know that blacks are worse off under Obama ?. Are you an American or do you live in America to know that. You and your ilks will Google all kind of junk from right wing racist Obama hating blogs and journals and make that your Bible. If those people hate Obama so much because of his race , guess what they will think of you in Africa. Your Racist Tramp is a birther who until today still believe Obama was born in Kenya, therefore , he's not eligible to be President. Talking about obama's achievement . I will give you some to ponder about. Obama came in January 20, 2009 and Dow Jones was 6.620 and now Dow Jones is 18.500. S&P was 680 and now 2.500. Unemployment was 10% and now 4.6%.Uninsured Adults was 18% now 11.6%. Consumer confidence was 9.8% now 98.1%. Deficit of GDP was 9.8 now it's 2.8%. American cars sold was 10millions now it's 17.5 millions sold. GM, Chrysler and Ford were close to bankruptcy, now they are all flourishing and making money for their shareholders , thanks for Obama's bailout. That's just some of his monumental achievement not even talking about Affordable Care Act. Listen to people of your ilk that knows nothing about America always surprises me. Tramp will never win here because Diversity is what makes America great. (E PLURIBUS UNUM ) OUT OF MANY WE ARE ONE. With your Racist Tramp as President, people like you or others in Travel Section trying to get US Visa can kiss America goodbye because The Racist Tramp is a Nativist. Obama is someone I adored and I would love my son to be what Obama is today. Obama is a pride to all sane black people all over the world because of his accomplishments. That's the reason people like Tramp, a confirmed Racist and Bigot and his fellow KKK and White Nationalists friends hates Obama. You are welcome to their group except they hate people like you more than they hate Obama. I know because I have travelled extensively in America and I have seen their ugliness. You and your friends can denigrate Obama all you want, it doesn't diminish from his accomplishments . Fair minded Americans knows that and that's why his approval rating is going up.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Okay am done watching.He's already choking grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 08, 2016
Matt Lauer just asked Trump if he was saying the truth when he said "I know more about ISIS than the Generals, believe me"

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:40am On Sep 08, 2016
CFCman:

"China is killing us on trade" cheesy
Good Lawd am cracking up here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2016
He talks too much shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by kinibigdeal(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Is that all what the chameleon Hilary told you in her campaign? Do i need to live in America to understand American politics? How many people living in America really know America, do you think you really know America. That aint my problem though. Do you think everyone you see in the travels and tour session is a Visa freak like no one else. I can travel to whatever country i chose to for tourism and not what many uninformed blacks think about America or Europe. Poorly overhyped. Back to the point, your statistics are too vague to be true. From your Washington D.C statistics, what is the population of blacks that are employed and not employed From age 18-45 under Obama? Earlier this year, poverty among blacks America increased by 3% with a national statistics of 5.5% meaning 85% of blacks American are damn poor. Probably you need to visit Ferguson and Baltimore

Lucasbalo:
How do you know that blacks are worse off under Obama ?. Are you an American or do you live in America to know that. You and your ilks will Google all kind of junk from right wing racist Obama hating blogs and journals and make that your Bible. If those people hate Obama so much because of his race , guess what they will think of you in Africa. Your Racist Tramp is a birther who until today still believe Obama was born in Kenya, therefore , he's not eligible to be President. Talking about obama's achievement . I will give you some to ponder about. Obama came in January 20, 2009 and Dow Jones was 6.620 and now Dow Jones is 18.500. S&P was 680 and now 2.500. Unemployment was 10% and now 4.6%.Uninsured Adults was 18% now 11.6%. Consumer confidence was 9.8% now 98.1%. Deficit of GDP was 9.8 now it's 2.8%. American cars sold was 10millions now it's 17.5 millions sold. GM, Chrysler and Ford were close to bankruptcy, now they are all flourishing and making money for their shareholders , thanks for Obama's bailout. That's just some of his monumental achievement not even talking about Affordable Care Act. Listen to people of your ilk that knows nothing about America always surprises me. Tramp will never win here because Diversity is what makes America great. (E PLURIBUS UNUM ) OUT OF MANY WE ARE ONE. With your Racist Tramp as President, people like you or others in Travel Section trying to get US Visa can kiss America goodbye because The Racist Tramp is a Nativist. Obama is someone I adored and I would love my son to be what Obama is today. Obama is a pride to all sane black people all over the world because of his accomplishments. That's the reason people like Tramp, a confirmed Racist and Bigot and his fellow KKK and White Nationalists friends hates Obama. You are welcome to their group except they hate people like you more than they hate Obama. I know because I have travelled extensively in America and I have seen their ugliness. You and your friends can denigrate Obama all you want, it doesn't diminish from his accomplishments . Fair minded Americans knows that and that's why his approval rating is going up.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by kinibigdeal(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Yeah, your right
CFCman:
It's been a crazy election cycle!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by kinibigdeal(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Let me school on what you dont know. I aint convincing you but am getting you to think about the facts. Ofcourse, Hilary made you believe that 77% of the electorate are women, people of color, young adult under 35 and Trump cant win a majority of them. Stop living in self denial bro, face the truth. If you think Hilary is going to beat Trump with facts and logic, then you are have obviously missed the past 56 primaries and caucuses where 16 republican candidates tried and failed to stop is juggernaut. You only claimed to live in America and still rely on Washington D.C statistics, blogs instead of reality but thats not how America works. People have to leave the house and get in line to vote, what if they live in poor, black or Hispanic neighbourhood? They not only have a longer line to wait in, everything is literally done to stop them from casting a ballot. So in most election in US, it is hard to get even 50% to turn out to vote, and there is where the masterplanner Trump comes in. Whos is going to have the most inspired voters to show up to vote? Who is the candidate with the most rabid supporters? Whose crazed fans are going to be up at 5.AM on election day, kicking ass all day making sure every Tom, Dick and Hary has cast is vote? Let me stop here for now but if you want further analysis, i will keep schooling you
Lucasbalo:
It is easy for you in Lagos analyzing the election in US that you have no clue about. Almost 60 % of Americans think Tramp is bigoted including many republicans. About him winning, I will make a friendly wager with you if you can tell me his pathway with the swing States to 270 Electoral votes. I will donate money to any charity of your choice in Nigeria. That's a challenge to you. Will be waiting for your answer so that I can learn something from you.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Is that all what the chameleon Hilary told you in her campaign? Do i need to live in America to understand American politics? How many people living in America really know America, do you think you really know America. That aint my problem though. Do you think everyone you see in the travels and tour session is a Visa freak like no one else. I can travel to whatever country i chose to for tourism and not what many uninformed blacks think about America or Europe. Poorly overhyped. Back to the point, your statistics are too vague to be true. From your Washington D.C statistics, what is the population of blacks that are employed and not employed From age 18-45 under Obama? Earlier this year, poverty among blacks America increased by 3% with a national statistics of 5.5% meaning 85% of blacks American are damn poor. Probably you need to visit Ferguson and Baltimore

They keep voting democrats, keeps getting miserable and keeps blaming it on the republicans.
Democrats are indeed a racist party they manipulate the minorities and they divide the country along racial and social lines.
But they are in for a shocker. This election will tell a different story.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by kinibigdeal(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Exactly my point bro

stanech:

They keep voting democrats, keeps getting miserable and keeps blaming it on the republicans.
Democrats are indeed a racist party and they manipulate the minorities and they divide the country along racial and social lines. But they are in for a shocker. This election will tell a different story.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Let me school on what you dont know. I aint convincing you but am getting you to think about the facts. Ofcourse, Hilary made you believe that 77% of the electorate are women, people of color, young adult under 35 and Trump cant win a majority of them. Stop living in self denial bro, face the truth. If you think Hilary is going to beat Trump with facts and logic, then you are have obviously missed the past 56 primaries and caucuses where 16 republican candidates tried and failed to stop is juggernaut. You only claimed to live in America and still rely on Washington D.C statistics, blogs instead of reality but thats not how America works. People have to leave the house and get in line to vote, what if they live in poor, black or Hispanic neighbourhood? They not only have a longer line to wait in, everything is literally done to stop them from casting a ballot. So in most election in US, it is hard to get even 50% to turn out to vote, and there is where the masterplanner Trump comes in. Whos is going to have the most inspired voters to show up to vote? Who is the candidate with the most rabid supporters? Whose crazed fans are going to be up at 5.AM on election day, kicking ass all day making sure every Tom, Dick and Hary has cast is vote? Let me stop here for now but if you want further analysis, i will keep schooling you

But those same minorities, living in poor neighborhoods still gave Obama a whopping 82% of their votes. If women make up the majority of the electorate this year, and especially the majority of swing state voters, Trump would find it hard to win.

His strategy of squeezing every White suburban and White blue-collar vote will not propel him to the White House because Hillary would still get 40% or more of the overall White vote.

Any successful nominee for president needs a majority of votes from young voters (18-29), women, and ethnic minorities. In this century, one can't rely on only White voters to win a presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gary Johnson what is an alepo...like seriously
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by kinibigdeal(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
See, i have a whole lot of facts to prove to you that Hilary is no match to Trump. Her fame is fading away daily, the black communities, white, negro etc are having a change of mind about Hilary. Remember, back then when Hilary voted in support of the IRAQ war, a whole lot of Americans suddenly drop their respect for her with some quarter calling her a 'Hawk'. That is still very fresh in the minds of Americans, 70% of Americans still think she is untrustworthy and dishonest. If we are also to go by previous statistics on four key state that use to be a typical Democrat strongholds, you will discover that the tide is changing. Recent Governorship election in those state should worry Hilary. For now, probably only Florida will be a challenge to Trump

CFCman:

But those same minorities, living in poor neighborhoods still gave Obama a whopping 82% of their votes. If women make up the majority of the electorate this year, and especially the majority of swing state voters, Trump would find it hard to win.

His strategy of squeezing every White suburban and White blue-collar vote will not propel him to the White House because Hillary would still get 40% or more of the overall White vote.

Any successful nominee for president needs a majority of votes from young voters (18-29), women, and ethnic minorities. In this century, one can't rely on only White voters to win a presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:16am On Sep 09, 2016
kinibigdeal:
See, i have a whole lot of facts to prove to you that Hilary is no match to Trump. Her fame is fading away daily, the black communities, white, negro etc are having a change of mind about Hilary. Remember, back then when Hilary voted in support of the IRAQ war, a whole lot of Americans suddenly drop their respect for her with some quarter calling her a 'Hawk'. That is still very fresh in the minds of Americans, 70% of Americans still think she is untrustworthy and dishonest. If we are also to go by previous statistics on four key state that use to be a typical Democrat strongholds, you will discover that the tide is changing. Recent Governorship election in those state should worry Hilary. For now, probably only Florida will be a challenge to Trump

I wasn't going to dilly dally with you on American politics since you think you are an expert in american politics and you have never step your feet on American soil. What gets my blood ticking this time is your choice of word *Negro*. What do you mean by the word Negro ?. I hope the bigotry and racism of your idol Tramp is not infecting you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Apparently, Gary Johnson has never heard of Aleppo in Syria...
That gaffe may further dampen his hopes of getting to the 15% threshold required to qualify for the debates.

He better read up on the major foreign policy issues America is involved in, in order to be taken more seriously by independents, who make up a big block of the November electorate; and some dissatisfied Dems and Repubs.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by kinibigdeal(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2016
And i wont either. Fact is, i have no biz going to America. Have you ever seen a blackman calling a Blackman Rascist? It should amaze you on how a blackman could be supporting a white folks. That alone shows i aint rascist. I wonder how Hilary and Obama manage to hide the truth from you guys when it is very obvious that their policies are nothing but anti-black. Wouldnt you rather go for someone that is not masking the truth in the casket? Trump was right when he said Putin leadership style is better than that of Obama. I look at the whole American environment and i could see Obama wearing a black color with a white mind and head
Lucasbalo:
I wasn't going to dilly dally with you on American politics since you think you are an expert in american politics and you have never step your feet on American soil. What gets my blood ticking this time is your choice of word *Negro*. What do you mean by the word Negro ?. I hope the bigotry and racism of your idol Tramp is not infecting you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by kinibigdeal(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Gary Johnson shouldnt be taken serious, is out of the context. Afterall, he was only talking ironical
CFCman:
Apparently, Gary Johnson has never heard of Aleppo in Syria...
That gaffe may further dampen his hopes of getting to the 15% threshold required to qualify for the debates.

He better read up on the major foreign policy issues America is involved in, in order to be taken more seriously by independents, who make up a big block of the November electorate; and some dissatisfied Dems and Repubs.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
kinibigdeal:
And i wont either. Fact is, i have no biz going to America. Have you ever seen a blackman calling a Blackman Rascist? It should amaze you on how a blackman could be supporting a white folks. That alone shows i aint rascist. I wonder how Hilary and Obama manage to hide the truth from you guys when it is very obvious that their policies are nothing but anti-black. Wouldnt you rather go for someone that is not masking the truth in the casket? Trump was right when he said Putin leadership style is better than that of Obama. I look at the whole American environment and i could see Obama wearing a black color with a white mind and head
Thank you for the clarification. If you are an American you will know what Negro means. About your support for Mr Tramp, it makes no difference on November 8. CFCman, Valeriansteel, Armyofone, Missy89 and i and few others here on nairaland have a say by voting. You and your other friends are just entertainers on nairaland. We will see the outcome on the late evening of November 8 when California is called for Hillary.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by kinibigdeal(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Am abacked that you think you are an American, have got cousins there born and brought up in there thinking they are also Americans. That sound funny though, even the Mexican's also think they are americans. We all know who the true americans are bro. What surprise me is the fact that you think everyone you see in here is so willing to move into America. You really need to change that mentality. The way i see America is different from the way others do, infact America is the last country on my list. Ofcourse, my cousin are also gonna vote just as you gotta do but they know they aint Americans, so stop that crap. As at today, i can discuss the political surrounding of about 60 countries without traveling there. I wish you goodluck as you vote your preffered candidate #TeamTrump
Lucasbalo:
Thank you for the clarification. If you are an American you will know what Negro means. About your support for Mr Tramp, it makes no difference on November 8. CFCman, Valeriansteel, Armyofone, Missy89 and i and few others here on nairaland have a say by voting. You and your other friends are just entertainers on nairaland. We will see the outcome on the late evening of November 8 when California is called for Hillary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't trust these polls though, I just like giving it to hillary's supporters

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
True

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
stanech:
I don't trust these polls though, I just like giving it to hillary's supporters
Everyone who watched the CinC forum knows Trump was awful and pathetic,he had no answers and kept lying.

You might care to know,Trump has legions of online trolls and he does better in online polls.That don't translate to votes November 8 Stench.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let's get some things right and clear.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Our ground game is 1.5million volunteers strong with half a million in swing states.Another reminder that Trump's 'yuge' rallies don't equal votes undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:45am On Sep 10, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Am abacked that you think you are an American, have got cousins there born and brought up in there thinking they are also Americans. That sound funny though, even the Mexican's also think they are americans. We all know who the true americans are bro. What surprise me is the fact that you think everyone you see in here is so willing to move into America. You really need to change that mentality. The way i see America is different from the way others do, infact America is the last country on my list. Ofcourse, my cousin are also gonna vote just as you gotta do but they know they aint Americans, so stop that crap. As at today, i can discuss the political surrounding of about 60 countries without traveling there. I wish you goodluck as you vote your preffered candidate #TeamTrump
That guy is the only one on this forum that always act as if America is his personal property which he has the right to monopolize. Lucas or whatever you call yourself start behaving like a man, you're no longer a kid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:33am On Sep 10, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
That guy is the only one on this forum that always act as if America is his personal property which he has the right to monopolize. Lucas or whatever you call yourself start behaving like a man, you're no longer a kid.

He will soon tell you to worry about your failed country. that guy is something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.