Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (652637 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2016
happney65:

Espeically that stench abi wetin he call himself?Its 3.49AM and most of them here have slept off here in Nigeria... grin grin...Its a really terrible night for Mr Trump...

Don't worry I am watching it now. It is stanech though

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

At that point he admitted he didnt pay taxes, Hillary should have been more dramatic and make him repeat it more times.

"Donald you mean you are telling the Americans you paid $0 in taxes while the waitress at McDonald paid over $3,000? Oh My Goodness!!. Now tell us what makes you qualified for presidency and why you are any better than a crook"

Hillary campaign should get a list of low income people and make them tell how much they paid and compare that to Billionare who paid $0

Donald admitted to not paying Federal taxes. Obviously, he pays state taxes of some sort.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2016
Timbuktou:
Polls from CNBC & TIME.

http://time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

http://drudgereport.com/flashnyd.htm
he's leading in d Electoral College votes, 292 to Hillary's 246, and just 270 is required to reach d Oval office. Overall it's all looking good for him. Whether dis debates changes it, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2016
armyofone:
I feel pity for Hillary, when you don't have to cough or sneeze.....tough spot to be facing papa bear.

Lool I don't feel pity for her, not a fan of her but she is a far better choice than Trump. Anyway I found the debate pretty lackluster, Hillary did better though, she came across as prepared, composed and on target with facts, figures and policy proposals. Trump actually didn’t do as badly as possible though lol, decent in the beginning, then he lost it, overall still the usual temperamental, droning mess.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by jaybee3(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
1bkaye:

Lool I don't feel pity for her, not a fan of her but she is a far better choice than Trump. Anyway I found the debate pretty lackluster, Hillary did better though, she came across as prepared, composed and on target with facts, figures and policy proposals. Trump actually didn’t do as badly as possible though lol, decent in the beginning, then he lost it, overall still the usual temperamental, droning mess.

Why aren't you a fan of Hillary?

Her Tag of being untrustworthy or her being part of Washington's establishment?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2016
obixcel:
he's leading in d Electoral College votes, 292 to Hillary's 246, and just 270 is required to reach d Oval office. Overall it's all looking good for him. Whether dis debates changes it, time will tell.

Wonn tii dee ohh..Lieing just like Mr Trump..Where is he leading in the Electoral College?Hunnnnnnnn..Na wahooo

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
jaybee3:

Why aren't you a fan of Hillary?

Her Tag of being untrustworthy or her being part of Washington's establishment?
Mainly because of her flip flopping/pandering nature. She has no core principals, her position changes with the sentiment of the voting public and changes far too often and rapidly to seem genuine.

PANDER PANDER PANDER PANDER
I GOT SHILLS IN ATLANTA
I LOSE EMAILS AND MEMORANDA

(Saw this somewhere online lol)

[img]http://i./4JCkl8G5bCz8A.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Forget that you have no electricity. What about your cheap made in China generator.

Killery tried but I do not think she won the debate though. It was a tough one for Trump though, For a guy that defeated 16 people this was'nt his best day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have seen many presidents in US over my life and I have never see one that his citizenship was questioned except Obama. Tramp is not only a demagogue, he's an avowed racist. Deep down in Tramp mind, he still believe that garbage he and his racist pals in KKK believe Obama was born in Kenya. He's worst than the deplorables. The misogynistic piece of poo will go away on Nov 8.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by jaybee3(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
1bkaye:
Mainly because of her flip flopping/pandering nature. She has no core principals, her position changes with the sentiment of the voting public and changes far too often and rapidly to seem genuine.

Surely that’s because they vote on fluid information, no?

Besides, politicians are not meant to apply their personal positions to issues since they are representing diverse public

There is always an intelligent argument for taking any specific position even though it can sometimes suggest bad judgement but it isn’t like the positions are being championed solely by the person at the helm

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
jaybee3:

Surely that’s because they vote on fluid information, no?

Besides, politicians are not meant to apply their personal positions to issues since they are representing diverse public

There is always an intelligent argument for taking any specific position even though it can sometimes suggest bad judgement but it isn’t like the positions are being championed solely by the person at the helm
Change is inevitable, it can be a good thing and can be progressive but she just seems to go with whatever is 'trending' at the time which is why I question her sincerity, like she'll literally just say anything to get votes so it comes off as desperate political expediency more so than taking a specific position that's actually been thought out and because of 'intelligent argument'. This type of inconsistency can make it hard to believe she will actually do the things she's proposing and it's especially questionable considering her track record.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by jaybee3(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
1bkaye:
Change is inevitable, it can be a good thing and can be progressive but she just seems to go with whatever is 'trending' at the time which is why I question her sincerity, like she'll literally just say anything to get votes so it comes off as desperate political expediency more so than taking a specific position that's actually been thought out and because of 'intelligent argument'. This type of inconsistency can make it hard to believe she will actually do the things she's proposing and it's especially questionable considering her track record.

Are you saying she hasn't opposed any policy in her entire career?

I guess we need to fact check you

Let me see if i can find anything on her voting record during her time at the senate

"More Likely to Buck Bush During her time in the Senate, which overlapped exactly with George W. Bush’s time in the White House, she voted the way he wanted 252 times and opposed his wishes 259 times – meaning she supported the Republican president 49 percent of the time. Only 11 fellow Democratic senators who participated in a majority of the Bush era’s presidential support votes – which CQ Roll Call defines as roll calls where the president’s views were clearly expressed in advance – bucked the Republican president more often than Clinton did."

- See more at: http://www.rollcall.com/news/hawkings/8-years-senate-votes-reveal-clinton#sthash.brZxuytT.dpuf

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
jaybee3:

Let me see if i can find anything on her voting record during her time at the senate
You are absolutely right, this young lady needs to be fact checked. She doesn't like Hillary for her own reasons but she preferred a racist misorgynistic demagogue. Somethings are just puzzling .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
jaybee3:

You are absolutely right, this young lady needs to be fact checked. She doesn't like Hillary for her own reasons but she preferred a racist misorgynistic demagogue. Some things are just puzzling . If anyone takes two sides of an issue, it's a certified con man with his fake and unaccredited Trump University. We have the first African American President and on January 20, we will have the first woman President. Bravo USA.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Funny you. Beginning to feel sorry for the know nothing Stench and his friends. It's not fun to get your behind beaten this badly.

Lucas, are you sure you're really in the US?

Cos I'm wondering if it's the same debate you and others watched.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
stanech:

Killery tried but I do not think she won the debate though. It was a tough one for Trump though, For a guy that defeated 16 people this was'nt his best day.

Of course, they were up to their dirty tricks as usual but the Don still delivered.

Would you think that they'd at least behaved decently in view of a global audience? The lying, deceiving pos?!!

The big thing is despite getting wasted by a two part tag team, TRUMP WON and[b] EVERYONE[/b] is scratching their heads wondering how the "moderator" could possibly have been such a POS.

TRUMP HAD A DEFECTIVE MIC
Now I know why Trump was visibly disturbed - Over the TV, the microphones all appeared to work. But at the debate itself, over those speakers, they were cutting his voice off, adding distortion, etc and that makes it virtually impossible to speak. THEY SCREWED WITH HIM BADLY and he still won, HANDS DOWN.

The scamming MSM knows that everyone heard him come across fine on the TV, and that they can screw with him with this topic because no one who watched TV could hear what was going on at the actual debate. But from Trump's perspective at the debate, they put him through HELL. That is the type of thing you get from the lowest banana republics. But what would one expect from the tribe, which owns the media? You don't expect fair, do you?

It looks like Hillary had a hidden mic
Yep, it just gets better and better - Hillary may have been getting her responses sent to her over a mic box she was wearing on her back. This is going viral on the web now, she got BUSTED. And with a moderator on her side, giving her unfair time, plus a mic box, plus Trump getting messed with, Trump still bashed her into the gutter in the online polls. Way to go.

And I'd like to point something out here - to excuse off Hillary losing, the time magazine poll (which claims Hillary supporters are more educated, more connected, more social (and therefore have more media communication devices) is implying that Trump is winning because the simple deplorables communicate more, have more devices, etc and that they are stacking the results. So we have a bit of cognitive dissidence here, where the under class is more social and more connected? What a laugh!

See: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/they-gave-me-a-defective-mic-donald-trump-claims-after-heated-de/

No wonder Lucasbalo rushed to quickly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for hitlary, alas! Too late!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
1bkaye:

Trump did well for d first 20 mins and for d rest he was put on d defensive most of d time. He didn't do all dat badly. But then credits to her, she did brilliantly well. I doubt if after all these debates anything would change, cos it seems d voters from both parties had already made up their mind as to who they'll be voting for. It will only make for a good entertainment at least.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by blueAgent(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Show us where the two guys were fighting the police officers. The guy in Tulsa , Oklahoma had his hands up going into his truck and get shot by the officer. That's why the lady officer was indicted yesterday for 1st degree manslaughter. The guy in Charlotte was shot dead while he was in his car with his wife and the wife was seen clearly on the video she recorded on her phone begging the officers not to shoot that her husband was unharmed. After the guy get shot , the wife was heard screaming that she hopes her husband is not dead. So show me where they were fighting the officers. You guys are just annoying. Always try to engage in something you guys don't have a clue about but end up looking stupid. Talking about police killing more whites than blacks this year is a bunch of crap. You guys just come up with all this trash trying to look smart but end up looking like bozo the clown. Do you even know the percentage of blacks to whites in America without googling it. Use your brain next time before you put your mouth on something you have got no knowledge of.

Clown .Am still waiting for the Video link.
it seems you are don't know that the Charlotte cop shotter was Blackman.like you said next time get your facts right before you open your mouth and rant.

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/charlotte-police-release-video-keith-lamont-scott-shooting-n653851

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by blueAgent(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Show us where the two guys were fighting the police officers. The guy in Tulsa , Oklahoma had his hands up going into his truck and get shot by the officer. That's why the lady officer was indicted yesterday for 1st degree manslaughter. The guy in Charlotte was shot dead while he was in his car with his wife and the wife was seen clearly on the video she recorded on her phone begging the officers not to shoot that her husband was unharmed. After the guy get shot , the wife was heard screaming that she hopes her husband is not dead. So show me where they were fighting the officers. You guys are just annoying. Always try to engage in something you guys don't have a clue about but end up looking stupid. Talking about police killing more whites than blacks this year is a bunch of crap. You guys just come up with all this trash trying to look smart but end up looking like bozo the clown. Do you even know the percentage of blacks to whites in America without googling it. Use your brain next time before you put your mouth on something you have got no knowledge of.

it seems you are don't know that the Charlotte cop shotter was Blackman.like you said next time get your facts right before you open your mouth to rant.

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/charlotte-police-release-video-keith-lamont-scott-shooting-n653851

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by thesuave10(m): 12:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Trump is the man.he is not racist amd neither is he a misogynist. The strongest point he has over Clinton is that he is not a chronic LIAR

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by thesuave10(m): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2016
If we should bring out the facts Clinton is largely incompetent. A quote from from former us Secretary of state colin Powell. "She destroys everything she touches" another quote from FBI director "she was extremely careless with classified information". These are actual facts and actions. So it's a case of trumps words vs Clinton's actions and we all know actions speak louder than words

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Hello guys,Hi Trump trolls.

Just a quick one,I literally can't stand hate,lies and preposterous slanders against Secretary Clinton.I'd ask you tone down your talking points.I can reply every of your post,annotate and fact-check every single word of every sentence you construct and post on this thread.Yeah I've been doing that for a while here okay.

To the idiots and delusionized fools who believe Trump won the debates cause they saw some online polls.Well,I hate to break it to you folks,but the Donald's online trolls can't vote this November.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/2016/09/27/busted-huge-ring-trump-fans-caught-rigging-online-debate-polls-2/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:07am On Sep 28, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:01am On Sep 28, 2016
blueAgent:

it seems you are don't know that the Charlotte cop shotter was Blackman.like you said next time get your facts right before you open your mouth to rant.

Bozo, shut your trap. I knew the guy was shot by a black officer. What difference does it make. Why don't you pay attention to the dungeon you live. Googling stuff that has no effect on your life. Show me where the two guys shot were fighting the police officers. You should be worried about the police in your country.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:06am On Sep 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Lucasbalo even Fox News knows undecided

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/27/hillary-won-first-debate-it-helps-to-be-prepared.html
I was cracking up last night watching Faux News in mourning . Normally, I don't watch that crappy station but I loved it last night as they were just hyperventilating over the woeful performance of Mr KKK. The best is yet to come. Leave Foreigners for Tramp in their grand delusion. They will go into permanent hibernation on November 9.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:11am On Sep 28, 2016
mojeer678:

Of course, they were up to their dirty tricks as usual but the Don still delivered.

Would you think that they'd at least behaved decently in view of a global audience? The lying, deceiving pos?!!

The big thing is despite getting wasted by a two part tag team, TRUMP WON and[b] EVERYONE[/b] is scratching their heads wondering how the "moderator" could possibly have been such a POS.

TRUMP HAD A DEFECTIVE MIC
Now I know why Trump was visibly disturbed - Over the TV, the microphones all appeared to work. But at the debate itself, over those speakers, they were cutting his voice off, adding distortion, etc and that makes it virtually impossible to speak. THEY SCREWED WITH HIM BADLY and he still won, HANDS DOWN.

The scamming MSM knows that everyone heard him come across fine on the TV, and that they can screw with him with this topic because no one who watched TV could hear what was going on at the actual debate. But from Trump's perspective at the debate, they put him through HELL. That is the type of thing you get from the lowest banana republics. But what would one expect from the tribe, which owns the media? You don't expect fair, do you?

It looks like Hillary had a hidden mic
Yep, it just gets better and better - Hillary may have been getting her responses sent to her over a mic box she was wearing on her back. This is going viral on the web now, she got BUSTED. And with a moderator on her side, giving her unfair time, plus a mic box, plus Trump getting messed with, Trump still bashed her into the gutter in the online polls. Way to go.

And I'd like to point something out here - to excuse off Hillary losing, the time magazine poll (which claims Hillary supporters are more educated, more connected, more social (and therefore have more media communication devices) is implying that Trump is winning because the simple deplorables communicate more, have more devices, etc and that they are stacking the results. So we have a bit of cognitive dissidence here, where the under class is more social and more connected? What a laugh!

See: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/they-gave-me-a-defective-mic-donald-trump-claims-after-heated-de/

No wonder Lucasbalo rushed to quickly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for hitlary, alas! Too late!

Do you know what will happen to me or any American if we don't pay our fair taxes ?. It's very scary. I rather be arrested for murder that getting arrested for evading taxes.I know you don't know diddly square about America . Your no tax paying misorgynistic bigot is the serial liar and a joke. Maybe Valeriansteel and I will help you guys secure a visa and both of us will go Dutch to buy you guys tickets to come and vote for your Racist Tramp. Your noise here won't make any difference. You know who I am voting for. She will be the next President of our Great country. @Teamhillary.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 28, 2016
It turns out that yesterday's debate was the most-watched in US television history.

84 million people watched the fiery debate on the major networks, excluding C-SPAN and online views.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I was cracking up last night watching Faux News in mourning . Normally, I don't watch that crappy station but I loved it last night as they were just hyperventilating over the woeful performance of Mr KKK. The best is yet to come. Leave Foreigners for Tramp in their grand delusion. They will go into permanent hibernation on November 9.
Fox news is banned in my home.My kids will never catch a glimpse of whatever is on.It's just too toxic.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:11am On Sep 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Fox news is banned in my home.My kids will never catch a glimpse of whatever is on.It's just too toxic.
I think I might follow your lead and tell Directv to remove that junky channel from package. It's very toxic indeed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:15am On Sep 28, 2016
CFCman:
It turns out that yesterday's debate was the most-watched in US television history.

84 million people watched the fiery debate on the major networks, excluding C-SPAN and online views.
CFCman, you mean 84 million people were exposed to his bigotry and idiocy. He didn't pay any taxes and that Buffon is proud of it. Imagine you and I and Valeriansteel not paying out fair taxes ?. Won't we find ourselves in a gulag like Wesley Snipes or Leona Hemsley of late. The worst part of it is that the con man thought he was smart for not paying his fair share of taxes. What a scam artist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.