Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (652692 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by blueAgent(m): 4:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Bozo, shut your trap. I knew the guy was shot by a black officer. What difference does it make. Why don't you pay attention to the dungeon you live. Googling stuff that has no effect on your life. Show me where the two guys shot were fighting the police officers. You should be worried about the police in your country.

Why should i worry? the police go after criminals like your brothers.
You are a pathetic looser who is looking for who to blame for his failure.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:18am On Sep 28, 2016
happney65 you are sighted. Keep giving those Racist lapdogs hell. God bless you Buddy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:20am On Sep 28, 2016
blueAgent:

Why should i worry? the police go after criminals like your brothers.
You are a pathetic looser who is looking for who to blame for his failure.
Village rat, the best in your lineage sucks. With all the problems you have earning $2 a day, America which you will never set your poor soul is your problem. Keep wasting your life on America .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
CFCman, you mean 84 million people were exposed to his bigotry and idiocy. He didn't pay any taxes and that Buffon is proud of it. Imagine you and I and Valeriansteel not paying out fair taxes ?. Won't we find ourselves in a gulag like Wesley Snipes or Leona Hemsley of late. The worst part of it is that the con man thought he was smart for not paying his fair share of taxes. What a scam artist.

There was the area i think Hilary relaxed..She should have hit him well on that...Hit him Hard..I think Hilary was too soft on him yesterday..She was Presidential in talking,however she should have thrown more killer punches though...All the same she did pretty well.By the way,He's fellow racist,Rudy Gulliani is claiming if he was the one contesting he wont be coming to the next debate..He was saying something about Lester..I just dey wonder wetin they wrong with Conservatives,shey them no get brain?I wonder what would have happened if Lester was to be Democrat,heaven would have being let loose...Bunch of Losers..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:34am On Sep 28, 2016
happney65:

There was the area i think Hilary relaxed..She should have hit him well on that...Hit him Hard..I think Hilary was too soft on him yesterday..She was Presidential in talking,however she should have thrown more killer punches though...All the same she did pretty well.By the way,He's fellow racist,Rudy Gulliani is claiming if he was the one contesting he wont be coming to the next debate..He was saying something about Lester..I just dey wonder wetin they wrong with Conservatives,shey them no get brain?I wonder what would have happened if Lester was to be Democrat,heaven would have being let loose...Bunch of Losers..
Now the losers are blaming the mic and Lester Holt who happens to be a registered republican . Bunch of losers. Guilliani knows that the other two debates will be a wipe out that's why he's advising the loser not to attend. He has no plans. All his campaign is based on fear and bigotry. Make America great really means make America White but his stem brained followers in Nigeria don't know that. We fair minded Americans won't allow him to turn a beautiful country to a den of bigots and racists. God forbids.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
happney65 you are sighted. Keep giving those Racist lapdogs hell. God bless you Buddy.

Thank You jare my broda..November please come quickly jare...I need to stop seeing trump's face on my TV.You Guys should brace up and know that this is the fight for the Soul of your Country..Trump mustnt be in the White House..You need to send him back to Twitter where all he does is to write incendiary words..Lest i forget,with yesterday's debate,Republicans should be ashamed of themselves..This Man abused he's way all throughout the Republican debates,he was behaving like a Thug,Like an Average Nigerian Politician and all around the world,he made a mess of the GOP..But yesterday,he stammered all throughout as i watched the repeat..He was put in he's place by a 69Year Old woman..Like someone said,Hilary talked with trump as if she was talking to her Husband..And that is what we call,Strength of a woman..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Now the losers are blaming the mic and Lester Holt who happens to be a registered republican . Bunch of losers. Guilliani knows that the other two debates will be a wipe out that's why he's advising the loser not to attend. He has no plans. All his campaign is based on fear and bigotry. Make America great really means make America White but his stem brained followers in Nigeria don't know that. We fair minded Americans won't allow him to turn a beautiful country to a den of bigots and racists. God forbids.

Yes,America is too beautiful for that..I wish you Guys and the World well..America and the World deserve better..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by blueAgent(m): 4:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Village rat, the best in your lineage sucks. With all the problems you have earning $2 a day, America which you will never set your poor soul is your problem. Keep wasting your life on America .

Clown . i earn far higher than that.Your Nigeria can never be like Texas only, talk less of the Whole US. not even in another life can they match.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2016
happney65:

Thank You jare my broda..November please come quickly jare...I need to stop seeing trump's face on my TV.You Guys should brace up and know that this is the fight for the Soul of your Country..Trump mustnt be in the White House..You need to send him back to Twitter where all he does is to write incendiary words..Lest i forget,with yesterday's debate,Republicans should be ashamed of themselves..This Man abused he's way all throughout the Republican debates,he was behaving like a Thug,Like an Average Nigerian Politician and all around the world,he made a mess of the GOP..But yesterday,he stammered all throughout as i watched the repeat..He was put in he's place by a 69Year Old woman..Like someone said,Hilary talked with trump as if she was talking to her Husband..And that is what we call,Strength of a woman..
His supporters always said he beat 16 republicans in the primary. That means nothing because he defeated people that are scared of him. He's a bully and a fraud. He's not even a confirmed billionaire hence he would release his taxes. Taxes in America shows your financial soul and we all pay taxes for the benefits we enjoy. The fool didn't pay a dime and he was proud of it. That's very damaging to him with millions of Americans. We just have to endure for a little over a month and this national nightmare will go away for ever. He can go start another fake University.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
you mean 84 million people were exposed to his bigotry and idiocy. He didn't pay any taxes and that Buffon is proud of it. Imagine you and I and Valeriansteel not paying out fair taxes ?. Won't we find ourselves in a gulag like Wesley Snipes or Leona Hemsley of late. The worst part of it is that the con man thought he was smart for not paying his fair share of taxes. What a scam artist.
Na so I see am o. The actual figure should be closer to 100 million if you factor in people that watched the debate in bars, restaurants and online.
The Clinton camp is also delighted because most people watched the debate from the beginning to the end, not just the first 25 minutes. They believe Hillary's performance would result in a boost in the next set of polls.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2016
CFCman:

Na so I see am o. The actual figure should be closer to 100 million if you factor in people that watched the debate in bars, restaurants and online.
The Clinton camp is also delighted because most people watched the debate from the beginning to the end, not just the first 25 minutes. They believe Hillary's performance would result in a boost in the next set of polls.
Spot on. The record viewership is good for Hillary as he creamed him like Dallas Cowboys destroyed my beloved Chicago Bears on Sunday .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hello guys,Hi Trump trolls.

Just a quick one,I literally can't stand hate,lies and preposterous slanders against Secretary Clinton.I'd ask you tone down your talking points.I can reply every of your post,annotate and fact-check every single word of every sentence you construct and post on this thread.Yeah I've been doing that for a while here okay.

To the idiots and delusionized fools who believe Trump won the debates cause they saw some online polls.Well,I hate to break it to you folks,but the Donald's online trolls can't vote this November.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/2016/09/27/busted-huge-ring-trump-fans-caught-rigging-online-debate-polls-2/
LOL You can't stand "hate" and "lies" against ur mistress aka Secretary Clinton, hahaha. Talking about "lies", who has been lying all this while to d public, d senate and even law enforcement, wasn't it ur mistress?, everyone knows dat including Holt d debate moderator How come u could stand dat? It isn't compulsory dat u must reply to every post dat doesn't support ur view, if u don't like it, or u can't stand it, then simply ignore it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by foladara777(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2016
obixcel:
LOL You can't stand "hate" and "lies" against ur mistress aka Secretary Clinton, hahaha. Talking about "lies", who has been lying all this while to d public, d senate and even law enforcement, wasn't it ur mistress?, everyone knows dat including Holt d debate moderator How come u could stand dat? It isn't compulsory dat u must reply to every post dat doesn't support ur view, if u don't like it, or u can't stand it, then simply ignore it.
Yes, Clinton is crooked and Trump is a saint... So why did he lie about his support for Iraq War, and denied d statement he made about global warming being a Chinese hoax. Not to mention, he has not released tax returns... Oh well hez just a smart guy and that's why he doesn't pay taxes and every other person that pays taxes is a slowpoke....

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by shinebabe(f): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2016
obixcel:
Trump did well for d first 20 mins and for d rest he was put on d defensive most of d time. He didn't do all dat badly. But then credits to her, she did brilliantly well. I doubt if after all these debates anything would change, cos it seems d voters from both parties had already made up their mind as to who they'll be voting for. It will only make for a good entertainment at least.

Exactly. That's what many people especially on CNN and the likes don't get, they are counting their chickens before they are hatched by jubilating with Clinton on a first debate win. Forgetting that some people actually think Trump won and forgetting that a lot of people will still vote who they want regardless of the debates. Trump closed in too fast on Clinton in such a short time that I fear, regardless of how brilliant Clinton might be going forward, he might still just win it.

Like someone said , he has a huge market with people that just want change after 8yrs of democrat rule.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2016
shinebabe:

Exactly. That's what many people especially on CNN and the likes don't get, they are counting their chickens before they are hatched by jubilating with Clinton on a first debate win. Forgetting that some people actually think Trump won and forgetting that a lot of people will still vote who they want regardless of the debates. Trump closed in too fast on Clinton in such a short time that I fear, regardless of how brilliant Clinton might be going forward, he might still just win it.

Like someone said , he has a huge market with people that just want change after 8yrs of democrat rule.
Exactly, just like d #BREXIT I remembered d build up to d final voting day, most of d mainstream media tried different propagandas just to persuade d british citizens into voting to remain, but it didn't work, they eventually opted out of d EU. I believe same thing can and would repeat itself, a vote for Trump is a vote for a complete and total exit from d Establishment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Actually apart from CNN and 2 other polls Trump won all the other polls. Trump goofed on this debate though. He was intimidated. The moderator was biased and didn't hammer Clinton at all. But Trump is not going to be affected by this at all. The American people are with him.

More than 15 thousand people showed up in Florida after the debate for Trump rally with thousands outside. Y Clinton get a hole filled.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2016
stanech:
Actually apart from CNN and 2 other polls Trump won all the other polls. Trump goofed on this debate though. He was intimidated. The moderator was biased and didn't hammer Clinton at all. But Trump is not going to be affected by this at all. The American people are with him.

More than 15 thousand people showed up in Florida after the debate for Trump rally with thousands outside. Y Clinton get a hole filled.
Spot on! Bro, it was obvious CNN had packaged d polling result long b4 d voting actually started. But then it won't change anything. I keep telling folks, dat d silent majority are with Trump.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
obixcel:
Spot on! Bro, it was obvious CNN had packaged d polling result long b4 d voting actually started. But then it won't change anything. I keep telling folks, dat d silent majority are with Trump.

Only 8percent 9f Americans think the media is honest so what CNN BBC FOX says doesn't matter. Don't forget that Trump was debating both Clinton and the moderator It was as if he will always fact check Trump on the spot but n9t Hillary. Fact checkers have said that Hillary lied 4 times against trumps 2.

In the next debate Trump should be himself just as he was in the primaries and stop trying to act presidential
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2016
The fact that the online polls favours Trump is another proof of disconect between the ellites and the American people.

Hillary was cripted while Trump spoke from the heart
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
The True Polls

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
stanech:

Only 8percent 9f Americans think the media is honest so what CNN BBC FOX says doesn't matter. Don't forget that Trump was debating both Clinton and the moderator It was as if he will always fact check Trump on the spot but n9t Hillary. Fact checkers have said that Hillary lied 4 times against trumps 2.

In the next debate Trump should be himself just as he was in the primaries and stop trying to act presidential
I think he has learnt now. Actually Trump was interrupted by d moderator up to 41 times than Hillary's 19. Do u know dat d moderator never questioned Hillary on her emails? It was Trump who evaded d question on his tax and then brought up her over 30,000 emails deleted. The moderator simply beckoned on Hillary to respond to Trump's assertions on her emails, but he never personally bothered to questioned her despite d popularity of d email saga, Holt treated it like it never existed. Wow!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Another poll

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
These are online polls that proved Trump really says what's on the streets

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Was hillary wearing a secret Microphone? This picture might be True

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Early voting is Blue cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
stanech:
Was hillary wearing a secret Microphone? This picture might be True
You are too young to give yourself a heart failure. Tramp don't give a fu'k about you. The remote you are talking about is worn by both candidates under their clothing. When I say you and your ilks have absolutely no knowledge of happenings here, you are just confirming it. What makes you think Tramp camp won't make a big deal about it. If you are being interviewed by reporters here, that's the first thing they fix at your back or your pocket. Stop this silliness before you lose your remaining marbles.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
stanech:
These are online polls that proved Trump really says what's on the streets
Online poll is garbage. It's the scientific polls that counts and that's where Hillary worn by 67 points. People like you who never set your foot on an American soul can vote online but scientific poll is polling American registered voters by their races, political parties and regions of the country they reside. That's why they call it Scientific polls. I don't the brainless people who believe in the garbage you are spitting out. Use your data money on something more productive to your well being.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
It's a fight for every single vote.Absentee ballots last election were around 11million.If we can edge out by 60% in swing states,that would really be great.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Let's go win this thing cool

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Friends,please do your part and Get Out The Votes.Don't sit on the sidelines,play a part,inform people,help them get registered and remind them what's at stake and most importantly,do your best to make sure to vote Blue.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Online poll is garbage. It's the scientific polls that counts and that's where Hillary worn by 67 points. People like you who never set your foot on an American soul can vote online but scientific poll is polling American registered voters by their races, political parties and regions of the country they reside. That's why they call it Scientific polls. I don't the brainless people who believe in the garbage you are spitting out. Use your data money on something more productive to your well being.

Only a simpleton will even mention online polls that is opened to everybody in the world and not exclusive to the American voters.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Early voting is Blue cool
You Georgians get an early start. Here, in CA, my county will start mailing out absentee ballots as from October 11.

I'm also excited to vote on a California Proposition that seeks to repeal the death penalty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.