Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. (15206 Views)

Female Nairalander Wishes You Happy Easter - Blackberrybabes ( Watch Video) / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by chekasforchekas: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
It's really bad idea, if your really in control of the relationship, I think you should make up your mind and ask your self a simple question, are you really to live with two women in the same roof, are you ready to cope with the idea of having kids with the different woman and proving and tolerating each one, even when they mind brainwash them to hate one and another, then if your ready for all this, discuss it with them, go ahead with your plans, wish you the best of luck.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by akereconfi: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Attention seeker
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Bobbyzain(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
obainojazz:
nonsense.
ppl marrying two wives dis modern age should be
stoned to death..
bastards
Are you sick?.Or would you like to do the stoning yourself,which says a lot about u.you are not God to judge.that job will be taken care of in heaven.okay?
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by thoexynne: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
I have just one question for you, would you have preffered your mother to be the only wife of your father(that's if you were born in a polygamous home). If YES, then don't put your children through that
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by emmadejust(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
this type of matter and idea has been lingering in my mind, but Lemme ask is it the nature and culture of africa man to be polygamous?
to have a large family member and other extendend family from inlaws? I have read in this forum that sciencetist says men with more wifes lives longer than those with one wife!

quote me if am wrong.......
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
this two girls are really addicted to me ,they can't stay a day without saying hi to me and pouring out their feelings to me,I am capable of satisfying their emotions,I think am ready for this,they are both intelligent and have bright futures,am sure we can combine wealth to safe guardb our future!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Chrisx1x(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Is it possible to love 2 women equally and at the same time?
Uhmm,this congi is really strong
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by synergycom19: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ipledge:
You can,if church,mosques and court don't accept that...you can do it at fela's shrine
What are you talking about the Mosque can marry up to four times if not more
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Do u school in France because here in France, such ideas are welcome
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by obainojazz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bobbyzain:
Are you sick?.Or would you like to do the stoning yourself,which says a lot about u.you are not God to judge.that job will be taken care of in heaven.okay?
OK I hear u..
u no see d joke in it..
why should dey stone person to death.
sadist
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:
What is unrealistic about it? I saw a groom with two brides. Muslims.

but I hate Islam
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
runzlord:
Doc shebeleza
translate?
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!
Why don't you let them meet each other and see what happens. I bet you will be sorry for yourself.

Who does polygamy in this day and age. You don't want to live a life filled with trauma. Except you are a celebrity or extremely wealthy. I don't think any right thinking woman would want to compromise. I emphasize RIGHT THINKING.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by synergycom19: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
You have to be prepare financially,emotional and spiritually
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by olasman0(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Marry them.. Life is too short
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
justwise:

Ask them first if they want to share you.
when I asked 1 of them today they said they will kill each other or she will pack out!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by obowunmi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Absolutely nothing wrong with polygamy.

Let them know about each other, let them know your plans to marry both of them, then enjoy yourself.

Just have enough money to take care of your family.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
get ready to live half d normal life u re supposed to live grin
my grand father had two wife! And he died @ 110 years!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
when I asked 1 of them today they said they will kill each other or she will pack out!

LOL . . .thats the end of your polygamous adventure before it even started grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
akereconfi:
Attention seeker
ur signature stinks of attention seeking!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
caldermichaels:
Do u school in France because here in France, such ideas are welcome
best France punchline so far
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Vikkie14: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Chrisx1x:
Is it possible to love 2 women equally and at the same time?
Uhmm,this congi is really strong
My thought exactly. Its not possible you love "two" women at the "same" time. Surely, you will love one above the other. What is it that you want that you cant find in one of them than "combined" them together when you aint writting JAMB grin
he should just be ready to write down his WILL and get himself a good coffin cox the glorious days are coming fast grin i dunno wetin he want in woman dan love, care nd bleep. He must rili b a sexy freak. #NoBeefing. Even if rat dey wear skirt, u fit fall for am all in d name of Love.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
chaircover:

LOL . . .thats the end of your polygamous adventure before it even started grin grin grin
I believe I can negotiate with some moral support here.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by clemzo101(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
OP is obviously not a christian
Unibenstudent:
I am in love with two awesome girls ,and they both love me in return!nthe question is,is it realistic or possible to wed them both when the time is right,,and another thing is the both of the ladies do not know each other! Matured advice pls!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
OP, from your post you are in [/i]love with two girls,
from the tone of your voice you are also a [i][/i]boy
for heaven sake what does a boy want with two girls
polygamy is for the matured , not boys and girls
or have you seen where someone marry two girls? That's not how polygamy works

polygamy is African and true Africans are not afraid of polygamy

though in not advising you to practice it or not, but you have to know why you are going into polygamy, to love the two of them alone is not enough reason to want to marry two wives, [i]do you really need two wives

most men that go into polygamy have come to terms with the fact that a woman can never satisfy a man sexually especially a man with high libido

of all religions of the world , only Christianity preaches one man one wife, which to me is not realistic.........thats why so many comments here are discouraging the Op

Islam and African traditional religion encourages a man to have more than one wife if one wife cannot satisfy him.

if you want to practice polygamy, then know why.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
clemzo101:
OP is obviously not a christian
I am a controversial Christian if u look @ my religious topics in nairaland,u will get my point!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by efficiencie(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:

for starters introduce those ladies to eachother as your girl friend...and from their reaction you can tell how long you'll live if you marry them both

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I believe I can negotiate with some moral support here.

Good luck grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
efficiencie:

for starters introduce those ladies to eachother as your girl friend...and from their reaction you can tell how long you'll live if you marry them both
I like ur wisdom!
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by justwise(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:

Exactly! You need to consult them first befor trying to mortgage your life.
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by Aksonman: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:

I have no problem against polygamy, so long as the man in question has enough resources to cater for his wives and children.

So bros, shey you get money sha?
Re: A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. by cozy7(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
BROS, HV U WRITTEN YOUR WILL? PLZ DO, NOW IS THE BEST TIME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Best Food / For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / In The Bible, Job Comes Before Romans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.