Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe (940 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by davex201: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
If a guy say to your babe ' are you on bed alone' on a chat. what will you think.
Re: What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
I'll think he's homeless and needs a bed to lay his poor head on. #just saying.
Re: What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by nairalife2013(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:
I'll think he's homeless and needs a bed to lay his poor head on. #just saying.
thot twas for guys...this post. Or r u d guy of d lesbo mob?
Re: What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
nairalife2013:
thot twas for guys...this post. Or r u d guy of d lesbo mob?
Like you've never commented on a thread that says 'for ladies only'. Swerve jhur.
Re: What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by nairalife2013(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:
Like you've never commented on a thread that says 'for ladies only'. Swerve jhur.
The rest was just u know sarcastic question. I expected u to say. "No, am not that", for d one with an offencive colouration. U appear already angry. Some questions are to the discerning mind just for fun...to inspire a humourous rejoinder. To many on nl itz not so.
Re: What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
nairalife2013:
The rest was just u know sarcastic question. I expected u to say. "No, am not that", for d one with an offencive colouration. U appear already angry. Some questions are to the discerning mind just for fun...to inspire a humourous rejoinder. To many on nl itz not so.
Guess I picked the wrong message. Sorry about that.
Re: What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by nairalife2013(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Well, to d mains, I will think d guy is in desire of her... the rest is left for the lady... if a lady wants to cheat she would cheat. She probably has bn giving him som green light with or without knowledge.
Re: What Will You Think If A Guy Say This To Your Babe by nairalife2013(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
MzPreshie:
Guess I picked the wrong message. Sorry about that.
k dear.

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married / 10 Signs The Girl You Like Is Using You! / 5 Most Important Communication Strategies For Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.