Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married (944 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by Orikinla(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
What would you do if an ex girlfriend who is now married continues to tempt you?
She is provocatively pretty and sexy and makes heads to turn on the street.
She puts on sexy tights showing her provocatively attractive curvaceous body and displays to you whenever she sees you.
You continue to ignore her, because telling her to stop will only draw her closer to you.
She is hotter than your own woman and shows it whenever she sees your woman with you.
She is always merrier whenever she sees you and wants you to always acknowledge her.
You cannot report to her husband, because that will put her in trouble.
Her husband has been unfaithful to her and bragged about it to you. But you did not tell her, because you want to save their marriage.
The only way you can stop seeing her is to relocate, but you have no plans for relocation.
Sometimes, you feel like giving her what she wants, but you perish the thought and continue to bear it.
So, what should you do?

Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
You avoid her like the plague.
Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by Cholls(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
My brother what can I say?
Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by evita5(f): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Run...u don't want to start what you can't and won't finish
Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by BreezyRita(f): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
striktlymi:
You avoid her like the plague.

Gbam! All said..
Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by ifex370(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
All I can say is... You will never regret not banging her after all the saga
Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tho itz difficult,but be determined cos there is more to it.
Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by major466(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Give her the Joseph treatment.
Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by Pdizzle(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Give her koboko.
Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tell her u are HIV positive or u have ebola she go discharge grin
Re: When You Are Sexually Harassed By An Ex Who Is Married by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2014
jahchild34:
Tell her u are HIV positive or u have ebola she go discharge grin

Finish HIM.

(1) (Reply)

How A Mysterious FB Girl Was Trying To Wreck Me / How Can He Break Up With Her Girlfriends? / Would U Share This With Ur Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.