Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,359 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) (2584 Views)

Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) / El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani / Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 6:07am On Nov 30, 2014
I now confirmed that the above news publishers are anti GEJ and his government.

i came across this video in YouTube and i said to myself how can a news publishers stoop this low just to tarnish the image of the no. 1 citizen of Nigeria and some Nigerians will be busy clapping for them and praising them.
little wonder why other countries look down on Nigeria.

the European news like bbc,cnn, dailymail,etc. do protect their country even when they are getting it wrong the the same goes to American news sites and broadcasters.
they will even hype and exaggerate anything for them

how can those who claim to be reputable worldwide openly caricature the no. 1 citizen of a sovereign state?

let's be fair for once this is not right at all. i know they have been compromised by the opposition but must they make it so open and obvious?
its very bad for their business and reputation.

No matter what as a good Nigerian I can't stand other countries insulting my dear country because my home is here and I don't have any place to call home and my root.

henceforth I will never take sahara reporters as a source again till i confirmed from other unbias credible news sources. if they can publish this kind of caricature of GEJ then they can say or do anything against him and his govt.

this video supposed to pubished by comedy broadcasters like "AREA" "OGA AT THE TOP" .

well such rubbish cannot happen here under Putin in Kazan Russia grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElaiWGfKGn0

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by siraj1402(m): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2014
And everybody must be pro Jonathan? The beauty of democracy is having a strong opposition, I'm not saying a destructive opposition.We can not because we don't want to abuse the present and kept quite to tell how clueless "someone" is if truly he is clueless. I don't mention name o so don't make attempt for any abusive words.Else! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 6:19am On Nov 30, 2014
siraj1402:
And everybody must be pro Jonathan?

it's not about pro Gej here

they can go on and publish anything against him and his govt but not this caricature video its bad and unprofessional. tell your self the truth.

remember his political tussle with opposition will not be forever but you as a sahara repoter CEO you are targeting a decade term business. so like i said its unprofessional because in business you don't attach sentiment in it.

happy sunday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by 2cato: 6:30am On Nov 30, 2014
siraj1402:
And everybody must be pro Jonathan?
no but insulting the president and always portraying nigeria as a shitholl and hellhole to foreginers is always a bad idea

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by fkaz(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2014
@op you can save yourself by staying glue to NTA, AIT, or the pilot newspaper. Nobody force you to read saharareporter

6 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2014
fkaz:
@op you can save yourself by staying glue to NTA, AIT, or the pilot newspaper. Nobody force you to read saharareporter

yes you're right i don't read them but i do take their source serious sometimes but this just changed my view about them never to take them serious again.

its soo bad for them. if bbc,cnn,dailymail etc started like this they won't be here today.

just say the truth is it right?

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by nuclearboy(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Nigerians are meant to be loyal to NIGERIA and not the president. Presidents can be disloyal to their country and loyalty to them means you too have become disloyal to your country. Thats why, as example, Richard Nixon had to leave office.

Having said that, I don't like Sowore insulting a 57 (?) year old Jonathan EVEN THOUGH Jonathan asks for it often - the way Nigerians are dying and being maimed will make anyone who truly loves humans regardless of their circumstances, dislike the president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by dridowu: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2014
Everyone cannot support GEJ, if you are not happy with saharareport please stay glue to AIT, FRCN, NTA, VON, HOPEFORNIGERIA, SUN NIGERIA, FEMI ARIBISALA, DOYIN OKUPE, POINTBLANKNEWS, TRIBUNE, E.T.C i am so sure they give you1001 reason to smile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2014
nuclearboy:
Nigerians are meant to be loyal to NIGERIA and not the president. Presidents can be disloyal to their country and loyalty to them means you too have become disloyal to your country. Thats why, as example, Richard Nixon had to leave office.

Having said that, I don't like Sowore insulting a 57 (?) year old Jonathan EVEN THOUGH Jonathan asks for it often - the way Nigerians are dying and being maimed will make anyone who truly loves humans regardless of their circumstances, dislike the president

a president of a country is no. 1 citizen of any country and being a no. one citizen means that you represent and portray your country internationally. you post doesn't justify that that bastard in the toilet is a mad man by caricaturing mr president and S.reporters are unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2014
dridowu:
Everyone cannot support GEJ, if you are not happy with saharareport please stay glue to AIT, FRCN, NTA, VON, HOPEFORNIGERIA, SUN NIGERIA, FEMI ARIBISALA, DOYIN OKUPE, POINTBLANKNEWS, TRIBUNE, E.T.C i am so sure they give you1001 reason to smile.

still don't make sense. I listen to true news irrespective of sources so keep your sentimental,bias mind and hypocricy yourself. we are talking about professionalism here.

remember a foreign news broadcast rejected a campaign ads from Nigeria now thats what i call being professional

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by lilflipnerd: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2014
If Sahara reports becomes Pro-Gej. International community would still know GEJ is clueless. Have u forgotten "AMERICA WOULD KNOW"

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2014
lilflipnerd:
If Sahara reports becomes Pro-Gej. International community would still know GEJ is clueless. Have u forgotten "AMERICA WOULD KNOW"

still don't make sense.

point is news sites supposed to be neutral

remember Gej will not be president forever but business reputation last forever.

take time and watch that video and if you are honest with yourself it's never professional for a news firm.

only a hypocrite will support that video opposition or not

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by lilflipnerd: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

still don't make sense.

point is news sites supposed to be neutral

remember Gej will not be president forever but business reputation last forever.

take time and watch that video and if you are honest with yourself it's never professional for a news firm.

only a hypocrite will support that video opposition or not
neutral ko Acidic ni, is Nigeria neutral ATM
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2014
lilflipnerd:
neutral ko Acidic ni, is Nigeria neutral ATM

now i know that i don't need to argue with you

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by major466(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2014
Sahara Reporters are no longer a credible news site. They have since pitched themselves to junk journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by lilflipnerd: 8:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

now i know that i don't need to argue with you
U say d Truth To Yourself... Is Nigeria in a Right State, B4 u Talk of Neutral... even Russia, America have Journalists that Criticise them.
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by lilflipnerd: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2014
Every Journalist have its Strategy, if Sahara Reports way is to criticise nigeria den leave dem, The only way Critics can Be silenced is with Numerous Good updates.
If Nigeria is in right state,How many Bad news would Sahara reports see to write about.
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2014
If Sahara Reporters are lying about GEJ, we would be able to see through the lie. So GEJ has nothing to worry about let his actions expose any lies he claims be are being told against him by Sahara Reporters.
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by drkay003: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2014

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by smallJagaban: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2014
IT'S NOT NEW

DURING OBJ'S REGIME, EVERY NEWSPAPER DO MAKE CARICATURE OF OBJ IN A BAD LIGHT.

#GEJ SHOULD COPE WITH THAT
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by dridowu: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2014
Where were you when all ds are not professional enough ? AIT, FRCN, NTA, VON, HOPEFORNIGERIA, SUN NIGERIA, FEMI ARIBISALA, DOYIN OKUPE, POINTBLANKNEWS, TRIBUNE, E.T.C You don't have to single out saharareport because all these media houses in Nigeria all have their political godfathers they are working for. Though i can only single out 2 media house that I MAY consider neutral in 9ja politics these are Channels TV and Nigeria Info but others are green snake under the green grass
Nebuchadnezar:

still don't make sense. I listen to true news irrespective of sources so keep your sentimental,bias mind and hypocricy yourself. we are talking about professionalism here.

remember a foreign news broadcast rejected a campaign ads from Nigeria now thats what i call being professional
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2014
lilflipnerd:
U say d Truth To Yourself... Is Nigeria in a Right State, B4 u Talk of Neutral... even Russia, America have Journalists that Criticise them.

have you seen bbc pull this kind of stunt on queen?
have you ever seen cnn do this to obama or putin.

if yes please provide the link

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2014
dridowu:
Where were you when all ds are not professional enough ? AIT, FRCN, NTA, VON, HOPEFORNIGERIA, SUN NIGERIA, FEMI ARIBISALA, DOYIN OKUPE, POINTBLANKNEWS, TRIBUNE, E.T.C You don't have to single out saharareport because all these media houses in Nigeria all have their political godfathers they are working for. Though i can only single out 2 media house that I MAY consider neutral in 9ja politics these are Channels TV and Nigeria Info but others are green snake under the green grass

there is a big difference between sentimental and caricature.

cnn maybe sentimental to Obama's govt but cannot put a caricature of him over the media because it will potray how immature and u professional they are.

learn this today
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2014
smallJagaban:
IT'S NOT NEW

DURING OBJ'S REGIME, EVERY NEWSPAPER DO MAKE CARICATURE OF OBJ IN A BAD LIGHT.

#GEJ SHOULD COPE WITH THAT

thats why Nigerian newspapers can't go international even as old as they are because they are bunch of unprofessional firms.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2014
GenBuhari:
If Sahara Reporters are lying about GEJ, we would be able to see through the lie. So GEJ has nothing to worry about let his actions expose any lies he claims be are being told against him by Sahara Reporters.

there is big difference between criticism and caricature

beside if a firm gets sentimental in their actions they don't need to make it obvious like that bastard shitting in the toilet is doing.

beside if somebody is paid to be against you, dont expect him to speak good of you.

sahara reporters have been compromised so don't expect good news from them about Gej

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by lilflipnerd: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

have you seen bbc pull this kind of stunt on queen?
have you ever seen cnn do this to obama or putin.

if yes please provide the link
BBC n CNN r national Press, Sahara Reports is not. That one is the duty of NTA... buh u should know if UK or Us is in a failed State, D press would cast few details unlike NTA dat's always lying all is well wen all is not
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by lilflipnerd: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2014
The Video is way bad, Sahara reporters shouldn't have. Done this na

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
lilflipnerd:
BBC n CNN r national Press, Sahara Reports is not. That one is the duty of NTA... buh u should know if UK or Us is in a failed State, D press would cast few details unlike NTA dat's always lying all is well wen all is not

bbc- British broadcasting corporation

have you ever seen them speak ill of the queen

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by abbakacici: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2014
please oga op, am not supporting the vedio but the american and Uk you mention are doing worst to their president and per minister.
please try to watch late night shows of American origin. e.g last week tonight, jon stewart, colbert report etc or in Uk Russel howard or how i get the news etc
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Nebuchadnezar: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2014
lilflipnerd:
The Video is way bad, Sahara reporters shouldn't have. Done this na

now you are talking

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Osakah24(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2014
.SBAON
Re: Confirmed: Sahara Reporters Are Anti GEJ(video) by Osakah24(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2014
please what is saharareporters,is it the media arm of bokoharam?.I am in equitorial guinea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Fashola Inspects Lagos State Printing Corporation Constr. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.