Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ghana Navy Adjudged Best In West Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Navy Adjudged Best In West Africa (12203 Views)

‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / Ghana Navy Arrest 8 Nigerian Pirates, Frees Seized Ship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ghana Navy Adjudged Best In West Africa by PetroDolla3: 5:09am On Dec 20, 2014
[s]
overhypedsteve:
your link just ruined the standing of your navy. Because they had to rely on the intelligence of the Nigerian navy, to take action. And thanks to our superior tech and skills, we got the information and sent your never do well navy boys on a search for glory. I wish I could share links on how many times the Nigerian navyave had to clean up your mess. No. I don't have that time
[/s] another MUMU talking crap as usual. which intelligence? those modafaking pirates are nigerians. or are they not? and they operate from that lawless country, or don't they? so the Nigerian navy knowing they don't have the ability to arrest them simply alerted the ever-efficient Ghanaian navy to the fact that the Nigerians criminals were heading towards Ghanaian waters. even without that alert the Ghanaian navy would tackled those bastadz as they have always done! I am sure if you ask your own navy they will also tell they have received intelligence from the Ghanaian navy in the past. so what the fvck are you talking about? if the Nigerian navy wants to be taken seriously, let it tackle widespread piracy within its jurisdiction. there are more pirate attacks in Nigeria than in any other country n the world. that is not something to be proud of,huh? hahahahaha fuckeduppedness
Re: Ghana Navy Adjudged Best In West Africa by Cannonleo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
PetroDolla3:
[s][/s] fvck ya! magg0t! finished eating from the dustbin? such arrant crappy sh1thole

sorry bro if ur looking for an exchange of words,sorry to disappoint u..u wont get it..i dnt waste my energy with trolls like u adios crazie amigo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: Sexual & Gender-Based Violence; Rising From This Low Point / Stop Promoting B’haram Attacks Online, FG Warns Youths / Publish All Properties Recovered And Owners Before Selling Them -Fayose Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.