Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku (4749 Views)

Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani / "SWest Won’t Vote GMB Enmasse Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People" - Gani Adams / How Lagos And The Swest Will Feed Itself. (pics) Not Just Talk Like Some People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
brito:

it was ok but we started very late, I want to leave for ph now .
Yeah,if you don't catch bad traffic at Eleme junction you will be just fine.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Plshavmercyamen: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Na who come like this comment na? shocked shocked grin
hahahaha..
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by donphilopus: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:

I will wait for the outcome of the primary election on 10th dec before i reply you.Akeredolu that could not deliver his own town of owoh during the last governorship election in ondo will deliver ondo for Buhari during the primaries.ok!shebi it's just APC primary election.

We are watching.

I wanna also assure you that this Presidential election would be very tough in Ondo State because PDP presently has no structure in Ondo with the recent defection of Mimiko!
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yeah,if you don't catch bad traffic at Eleme junction you will be just fine.

The road is very bad, I will soon take off I want to eat now
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:

Really?

Is that your final answer?

Can you go to the families of the aforementioned governors and tell them the story is stale? I don't think you will return alive.

And if you return alive,some of your limbs would have been severedgringrin grin

Sharia things
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
cheesy cheesy sad Hmmmmmm embarassed
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy sad Hmmmmmm embarassed
See dem, enemies of truckpusher coming one by one to mock me and laugh at my downfall grin
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by vedd: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Your fellow TANkid.

2 Likes

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Truckpusher(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
vedd:

Your fellow TANkid.
grin grin
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by onatisi(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
It is a good omen that this truth is coming from a senior politician in apc. I have always been telling people that elections aren't won on social media,the people shouting buhari day and night on nairaland and other media have no idea what is happening on ground. Buhari popularity is virtually zero in the south west. His votes will only come from the sabos in the south west. But people can keep shouting buhari name here on nairaland while the real politicians keep getting things done on the field. Never judge a nigerian politician popularity by his or her popularity on social media. Less than 20% of eligible voters have time for social media ratings.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by mogentle(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
This saTANic Idunmuoshi like to trouble himself about Buhari. And all his noise has always being helpful to APC's popularity. He cannot sleep without writing something about the party daily on Nairaland. We'll soon change your name like that of Okupe. APC has turned out to be the largest opposition party in Africa despite your saTANic predictions.Shameful.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
See dem, enemies of truckpusher coming one by one to mock me and laugh at my downfall grin
...ejikwa'm ogu ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy sad
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by mogentle(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
onatisi:
It is a good omen that this truth is coming from a senior politician in apc. I have always been telling people that elections aren't won on social media,the people shouting buhari day and night on nairaland and other media have no idea what is happening on ground. Buhari popularity is virtually zero in the south west. His votes will only come from the sabos in the south west. But people can keep shouting buhari name here on nairaland while the real politicians keep getting things done on the field.
Keep dreaming, but please don't wake up.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by onatisi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
mogentle:

Keep dreaming, but please don't wake up.
your buhari can win all his elections on nairaland and facebook with the help of ur multiple monikers . Other serious politicians will win at the polls with real people voting at the polls for them. So please you keep dreaming buhari day and night.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by mogentle(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
onatisi:
your buhari can win all his elections on nairaland and facebook with the help of ur multiple monikers . Other serious politicians will win at the polls with real people voting at the polls for them. So please you keep dreaming buhari day and night.
So, where are the thousands of facebook followers of Gej when the polls are being conducted? At least let's assume Nairaland is faceless.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
This OP should be aptly termed Idunu-osi( there is no respite or happiness) over his Hell-sending evangelism against GMB.....

Together with his minions and bandits of unrigtheousness,they have constituted themselves into a rabblerousing group on NL against a man who neither contributed to the pitifulness of your existence

It is now so discernible to the blind that your recent support for Atiku's candidature is not because you like Atiku but because you all are very afraid of the potency of a Buhari picking the APC ticket

PDP knows that Atiku can never command the votes a Buhari will rake in hence have made Buhari the number one target of their destructive propaganda

If APC likes,let them mess up the one chance they have to truly make an opposition politician like GMB the true face of the change mantra they want us to believe they represent unlike allowing a Pro-establishment political Domitilla like Atiku bribe the delegates with money only to go there to recoup all his expenses

Nigerians who want the best for their country are waiting for Buhari,anything besides that, will make people desirous of change to be apathetic to coming out to vote in 2015

Atiku is not and can never be the face of change we desire!!!
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by mogentle(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
soroptimist:
This OP should be aptly termed Idunu-osi( there is no respite or happiness) over his Hell-sending evangelism against GMB.....

Together with his minions and bandits of unrigtheousness,they have constituted themselves into a rabblerousing group on NL against a man who neither contributed to the pitifulness of your existence

It is now so discernible to the blind that your recent support for Atiku's candidature is not because you like Atiku but because you all are very afraid of the potency of a Buhari picking the APC ticket

PDP knows that Atiku can never command the votes a Buhari will rake in hence have made Buhari the number one target of their destructive propaganda

If APC likes,let them mess up the one chance they have to truly make an opposition politician like GMB the true face of the change mantra they want us to believe they represent unlike allowing a Pro-establishment political Domitilla like Atiku bribe the delegates with money only to go there to recoup all his expenses

Nigerians who want the best for their country are waiting for Buhari,anything besides that, will make people desirous of change to be apathetic to coming out to vote in 2015

Atiku is not and can never be the face of change we desire!!!
GBAMMMM!!!!!!
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by brown3: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:
Buhari's teenage voters
pls idumuose. Is there any plan to stop this fraud, commited by Buhari.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
mogentle:

So, where are the thousands of facebook followers of Gej when the polls are being conducted? At least let's assume Nairaland is faceless.
no normal serious nigerian politician has time for facebook rubbish. It is you apc guys that spend all ur time talking on facebook and nairaland. Pdp guys are already on the field doing what needs to be done. Pdp already have their candidate ,everyone knows it is gej ,can the same be said of apc? apc knowing the kind of poowerful and well organised opposition they are going to face yet don't have their candidate ready with less than 12 weeks to elections ,but yet they keep spending valuable time on the social media! Pdp remains the party to beat because when it comes to presidential elections ,they don't joke with it. Already the clear signals are glaringly clear just like a red traffic light for even a blind man to see that apc will lose woefully in the next presidential elections. It seems that party always plans to lose presidential elections or they just simple take nigerians for granted .
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by onatisi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
donphilopus:

I wanna also assure you that this Presidential election would be very tough in Ondo State because PDP presently has no structure in Ondo with the recent defection of Mimiko!
bros ,there is no way pdp will lose the presidential elections in ondo state. Yoruba are politically enlightened and sophisticated. They may vote for another party in governorship polls but they will never vote another party apart from pdp in the presidential. The events on ground favours pdp more than any other party when it comes to presidential polls.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by udemzyudex(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:
Buhari's popolarity is a media hype.Buhari is beng presented as Mr clean by nairaland paid agents of APC.But their efforts have been futile.

Buhari is not popular,he has never been popular and he will never be popular.All his image makers have failed.The money they are collecting for posting comment on nairaland is a waste.

Cramjones made a startling revelation earlier today how doing things for APC and posting articles to promote APC on nairaland has fetched him $150,000.
Buhari is only popular on Nairaland...
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by IleIfe2(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
this Buhasri sha dey give una sleepless night shaaaaa. So now, all you want is for Nigerians to support Atiku instead of APC abi. Ok, we don hear, see you at the polling station.

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by nigerianvenom(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pointedly, the former Vice President said the popularity of his main challenger; Buhari is only in the media as realities on ground in many of the states visited showed otherwise

atiku,u maybe right but the reality on ground is that both of u re only popular on the media courtesy of Ur foot soldiers-boko haram
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Nebuchadnezar: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Caseless:
watery!
ezi bida
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by bashydemy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:

I will wait for the outcome of the primary election on 10th dec before i reply you.Akeredolu that could not deliver his own town of owoh during the last governorship election in ondo will deliver ondo for Buhari during the primaries.ok!shebi it's just APC primary election.

We are watching.
Are you this daft? APC primary will be control by only APC member and not the masses, as a matter of fact Akeredolu is in control of APC in Ondo state and the delegates from Ondo state will do his bidding.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by idumuose(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
brown3:
pls idumuose. Is there any plan to stop this fraud, commited by Buhari.
the underage voting fraud is common in the north(North west and north east).But Bhari's fraud will be checkmated in most part of north central and south generally.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by bashydemy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
onatisi:
It is a good omen that this truth is coming from a senior politician in apc. I have always been telling people that elections aren't won on social media,the people shouting buhari day and night on nairaland and other media have no idea what is happening on ground. Buhari popularity is virtually zero in the south west. His votes will only come from the sabos in the south west. But people can keep shouting buhari name here on nairaland while the real politicians keep getting things done on the field. Never judge a nigerian politician popularity by his or her popularity on social media. Less than 20% of eligible voters have time for social media ratings.
Oga let me tell you one thing, What happen in 2011 wont repeat itself. How i wish talk between APC and CPC go through in 2011 and you would have see the power of south westerners. But 2015 will be a shock to you SaTANIST and you will be marvel.. Buhari single handedly pull almost 12million votes in 2011 with his 3 month old CPC and without the support of any state Governor.. But 2015 he will get the support of more than 12 states APC Governors and also some PDP Governors in North will deliever their states for him remember he won in Niger states and some PDP control states in 2011 while PDP win the Governorship...

2 Likes

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by idumuose(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
bashydemy:
Are you this daft? APC primary will be control by only APC member and not the masses, as a matter of fact Akeredolu is in control of APC in Ondo state and the delegates from Ondo state will do his bidding.
And you expect me to reply you abi? I am sure your parents(i doubt if you have parent) didn't bring you up to abuse people.Next time endeavour to differntiate between yourself and a he-goat cos i can't see any difference now.Animal yeye.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by bashydemy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:

And you expect me to reply you abi? I am sure your parents(i doubt if you have parent) didn't bring you up to abuse people.Next time endeavour to differntiate between yourself and a he-goat cos i can't see any difference now.Animal yeye.
and you think your parent will be happy with you from the great beyond for bringing a daft child to this world?

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Personally, I think the pictures of those young boys voting in the North indicts GEJ more than Buhari for the following reasons:

1. GEJ got an extremely high amount of votes in the North (when compared to Buhari's numbers in the south) and won the overall election.

2. Adult Northerners--- we all agree ---- despise GEJ for well noted reasons and will almost always NEVER vote him.

3. Young kids are more susceptible to influence.

Now, you can discount all three reasons above only if the following alternative scenarios below make sense to you:

A. Adult Northerners voted GEJ, thereby meaning they do not hate him (whether because of his religion or tribe) as being propagated by GEJ supporters. Choosing this scenario would mean that the young voters belong to Buhari. Or;

B. The Adult Northerners loathe GEJ because of his tribe&religion and would never vote him. Which would now beg the question:

WHERE DID GEJ GET ALL THE MILLIONS OF VOTES HE GARNERED IN THE NORTH DURING THE ELECTION?

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Gbawe2: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
I beg my APC brethrens, let us join hands in prayers. Let us pray the lord grant TANdroid the fortitude of spirit to accept the impeding Buhari Presidency they are so scared of. Nigeria must go on suicide watch after Buhari is decalred winner of the upcoming Presidential poll because we all know , even from Nairaland , that Jonathanians are very emotional and 'unstable' folks prone to rash actions. I shudder to think how most of them will take a Buhari win given their frenzy currently over the participation of the general. Jonathanians and TANdroids are suffering from one disease alone currently.It is called ABB syndrome. "Anybody But Buhari" syndrome.

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by idumuose(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
donphilopus:

Network problem has been slowing my response.Politically,Akeredolu is a nobody as far as ondo state politics is concerned.

Was it not shameful that the man could not deliver his own town of owoh to ACN.After the governorship election,he came a distant 3rd behind PDP and LP.gringrin grin

Ondo citizens are not daft.Will Buhari also win ekiti during the presidential election?gringrin grin I trust Fayose.I also trust Mimiko.Lagos belong to Jonathan but that is a topic for another day.Trust me,Jonathan will win lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate / See How Gov Fayose Left The Govt House After Watching GMB Speak For An 1hr(pics) / Over 300 Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.