Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku (4756 Views)

Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani / "SWest Won’t Vote GMB Enmasse Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People" - Gani Adams / How Lagos And The Swest Will Feed Itself. (pics) Not Just Talk Like Some People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by PenSniper: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:
How can Buhari be popular among the delegates and leaders in south west after the unjust imprisonment of south west second republic governors viz;

Lateef Jakande

Bisi Onabanjo

Adekunle Ajasin

Bola Ige.

The unjust imprisonment of Ambrose Ali cannot be forgotten in a jiffy.

Dont mind them. Let them go on building castles in the air. They thought the SW people have a short memory like them. We a waiting to give Buhari a drubbing worse than the 1999 OBJ treatment. Buhari has no relevance in the SW.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by chimerase2: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
The over hyping is just too much
I can remember vividly how dey did the same in the last election
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Gbawe2: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:

Network problem has been slowing my response.Politically,Akeredolu is a nobody as far as ondo state politics is concerned.

Was it not shameful that the man could not deliver his own town of owoh to ACN.After the governorship election,he came a distant 3rd behind PDP and LP.gringrin grin

Ondo citizens are not daft.Will Buhari also win ekiti during the presidential election?gringrin grin I trust Fayose.I also trust Mimiko.Lagos belong to Jonathan but that is a topic for another day.Trust me,Jonathan will win lagos.

Snake man, your fear is palpable and you are fooling no one . How many threads have you personally started about Buhari in the past few months? We all know Buhari is the worst fear of you TANdroids and enemies of Nigeria's progress. With all due respect, you and others like you are trivial in the grand scheme of things which is entirely about the deliverance of the long overdue change Nigerians want and thought the "boy with no shoes" (GEJ) would deliver. Talk all you want. Your charlatan rants cannot disperse what is now fervently in the souls of Nigerians same as no talk could dislodge GEJ from the minds of most Nigerians in 2010-2011 when he was viewed, for many propagandist reasons, as "transformation". I am enjoying this show of fear from you and other cojone-deficient TANdroids.

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:

Network problem has been slowing my response.Politically,Akeredolu is a nobody as far as ondo state politics is concerned.

Was it not shameful that the man could not deliver his own town of owoh to ACN.After the governorship election,he came a distant 3rd behind PDP and LP.gringrin grin

Ondo citizens are not daft.Will Buhari also win ekiti during the presidential election?gringrin grin I trust Fayose.I also trust Mimiko.Lagos belong to Jonathan but that is a topic for another day.Trust me,Jonathan will win lagos.

Indeed.......intelligence is sure an alien word in your dictionary!

We are talking about APC Presidential primaries and not the General election and from available records Akeredolu controls the party apparachik in Ondo for now

Whenever the winner of the Primaries emerge then you can start talking about who has the capacity to mobilise the general Ondo voters to vote in a particular direction

You have been rabblerousing all through the thread all day long
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by idumuose(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gbawe2:
I beg my APC brethrens, let us join hands in prayers. Let us pray the lord grant TANdroid the fortitude of spirit to accept the impeding Buhari Presidency they are so scared of. Nigeria must go on suicide watch after Buhari is decalred winner of the upcoming Presidential poll because we all know , even from Nairaland , that Jonathanians are very emotional and 'unstable' folks prone to rash actions. I shudder to think how most of them will take a Buhari win given their frenzy currently over the participation of the general. Jonathanians and TANdroids are suffering from one disease alone currently.It is called ABB syndrome. "Anybody But Buhari" syndrome.

Remember how you swore with sopona and sango that Fayemi was going to trounce Fayose at the polls,remember?
Not only did Fayemi lose,he lost woefully.He was beaten blue black to the point that even his local government rejected him at the polls gringrin grin

Keep living in fantasy island.it's good for you.Buhari is yet to win APC primary election,you guys have started talking about buhari winning the presidential election.

Why not concern yourself first with the primary election.

3 Likes

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by idumuose(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
soroptimist:

Indeed.......intelligence is sure an alien word in your dictionary!

We are talking about APC Presidential primaries and not the General election and from available records Akeredolu controls the party apparachik in Ondo for now

Whenever the winner of the Primaries emerge then you can start talking about who has the capacity to mobilise the general Ondo voters to vote in a particular direction

You have been rabblerousing all through the thread all day long

‎​
donphilopus::

I wanna also assure you that this Presidential election would be very tough in Ondo State because PDP presently has no structure in Ondo with the recent defection of Mimiko!

He said ondo election would be tough during the presidential election proper and i responded so what's wrong.Was he talking about the APC primary election in his post?
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by donphilopus: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:

‎​

He said ondo election would be tough during the presidential election proper and i responded so what's wrong.Was he talking about the APC primary election in his post?

I was talking of the primaries in the first post you quoted. I earlier said it today that when we get to the bridge, we'd cross it. I believe Soroptimist was also referring to my first post you quoted!
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by donphilopus: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:

Akeredolu may be politically inconsequential in Ondo State, but that ain't what I'm talking about. All I'm saying is that he controls the APC Structure in Ondo State as such he would control the Delegates to the Primaries. As for Jonathan winning, it shall be a topic for another day!
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Gbawe2: 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:

Remember how you swore with sopona and sango that Fayemi was going to trounce Fayose at the polls,remember?
Not only did Fayemi lose,he lost woefully.He was beaten blue black to the point that even his local government rejected him at the polls gringrin grin

Keep living in fantasy island.it's good for you.Buhari is yet to win APC primary election,you guys have started talking about buhari winning the presidential election.

Why not concern yourself first with the primary election.

Snake man, you are a fool as well as a liar. Show where I swore on anything that Fayemi would win. Why not just confess that you guys are scared of Buhari? Who, 24/7, talks obsessively of individuals they genuinely feel are inconsequential ? Considering many of us here are far more intelligent than you are, do you not think it is obvious to us that you are all talking about Buhari non-stop , in total disregard for others, because you fear he will take out your corrupt Messiah? Of course you would all love Atiku or even Tambuwal to be given the ticket so that your destructive messiah strolls to victory in 2015 and Nigeria fails . You must think others are fools or that we are still in 2011 when many Nigerians chose sentiments above what is pragmatically best for them. You and other TANdroids are scared of Buhari. The more noise you make about the General then the more popular and electorally appealing he becomes. Simple.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by onatisi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
bashydemy:
Oga let me tell you one thing, What happen in 2011 wont repeat itself. How i wish talk between APC and CPC go through in 2011 and you would have see the power of south westerners. But 2015 will be a shock to you SaTANIST and you will be marvel.. Buhari single handedly pull almost 12million votes in 2011 with his 3 month old CPC and without the support of any state Governor.. But 2015 he will get the support of more than 12 states APC Governors and also some PDP Governors in North will deliever their states for him remember he won in Niger states and some PDP control states in 2011 while PDP win the Governorship...
it is not worth it discussing or arguing with you. I already know ur level of knowledge in nigerian politics from ur assumptions. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Descartes: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gbawe2:

Snake man, you are a fool as well as a liar. Show where I swore on anything that Fayemi would win. Why not just confess that you guys are scared of Buhari? Who, 24/7, talks obsessively of individuals they genuinely feel are inconsequential ? Considering many of us here are far more intelligent than you are, do you not think it is obvious to us that you are all talking about Buhari non-stop , in total disregard for others, because you fear he will take out your corrupt Messiah? Of course you would all love Atiku or even Tambuwal to be given the ticket so that your destructive messiah strolls to victory in 2015 and Nigeria fails . You must think others are fools or that we are still in 2011 when many Nigerians chose sentiments above what is pragmatically best for them. You and other TANdroids are scared of Buhari. The more noise you make about the General then the more popular and electorally appealing he becomes. Simple.

Elder Gbawe, the epistle writer, your case is very pathetic.

Why can't you make a point without cheap shot? undecided

You and your Tecno Crew need a crash course in Anger Management.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by onatisi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
chimerase2:
The over hyping is just too much
I can remember vividly how dey did the same in the last election
bros leave those apc guys alone . It is pointless proving any point to them. What many politicians know is that no matter how many times buhari contests against pdp ,he will always lose. Buhari is the kind of candidate pdp wants, like I always tell ppl around me here, buhari is the easiest candidate in this world for pdp to beat anytime, any day anywhere. the day buhari wins the apc nomination that is even if he wins it ,I know there will be a big celebration in pdp.

1 Like

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Gbawe2: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Descartes:

Elder Gbawe, the epistle writer, your case is very pathetic.

Why can't you make a point without cheap shot? undecided

You and your Tecno Crew need a crash course in Anger Management.

My friend, the guy is a fool as well as a liar so why are you upset when I call him what he is?
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by Descartes: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gbawe2:

My friend, the guy is a fool as well as a liar so why are you upset when I call him what he is?

Learn to manage your temperament when confronted.

It does not cost much.

Do you know the number of latent followers to your post and how they view you? undecided

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by idumuose(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Anyone taking your analysis serious is doomed.I have since stopped taking you serious after your analysis on ekiti politics failed.Even sopona and sango you swore to have turned their backs on you.Feb14 is by the corner,we shall meet there.That is when you will understand why it is dangerous to touch the tiger by the tail.Jonathan is the man to beat.

May shame be upon you and your paid per post Lie mohammedists if Jonathan wins.
Gbawe2:

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by bashydemy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
onatisi:
it is not worth it discussing or arguing with you. I already know ur level of knowledge in nigerian politics from ur assumptions. Have a nice day.
i hear you..
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by colossus2: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
idumuose:
More on Buhar's teenage voters
You don't have to be blinded by sentiments.
When was buhari a member of the pdp.
From the picture you uploaded, it's glaring that there's a pdp agent standing there.
Check the tag he's wearing and search for pdp logo.

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by gists: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
colossus2:

From the picture you uploaded, it's glaring that there's a pdp agent standing there.

The guy is too blinded by hatred, tribal and religious bigotry to see the the PDP logo even with the circle. So I offer my little assitance to help him and his likes to see how gej got the required minimum 25% in most northern states.

But let the saTANoids know that this will not work come 2015

Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by gists: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
gists:

The guy is too blinded by hatred, tribal and religious bigotry to see the the PDP logo even with the circle. So I offer my little assitance to help him and his likes to see how gej got the required minimum 25% in most northern states.

But let the saTANoids know that this will not work come 2015

PDP has not only perfected the act of rigging election in this country, they also mastered the act of blaming the opposition for their evil acts. Now to make matters worse, this administration drives and feasts hard the religious and tribal fault lines in this country as a tool to return to power. Never minding the colossal negative effect it may have on this nation (just like they cared less for providing security for the aftermath of rigging the last election - only to turn around and blame a man who commands none of the security agencies in this country)
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by mogentle(m): 7:33am On Dec 01, 2014
onatisi:
no normal serious nigerian politician has time for facebook rubbish. It is you apc guys that spend all ur time talking on facebook and nairaland. Pdp guys are already on the field doing what needs to be done. Pdp already have their candidate ,everyone knows it is gej ,can the same be said of apc? apc knowing the kind of poowerful and well organised opposition they are going to face yet don't have their candidate ready with less than 12 weeks to elections ,but yet they keep spending valuable time on the social media! Pdp remains the party to beat because when it comes to presidential elections ,they don't joke with it. Already the clear signals are glaringly clear just like a red traffic light for even a blind man to see that apc will lose woefully in the next presidential elections. It seems that party always plans to lose presidential elections or they just simple take nigerians for granted .
But if the online poll favours you saTANoid, it will be tagged "voice of the people ". Let me tell you this, it's because you guys know how to rig on the field. It's a shame that your first prominent Facebook president is losing gallantly. His Facebook followers have abandoned him, even on Reno Omokri's poll. So he will lose come February because we don't want someone that will keep watching our territories being occupied by common ragtag insurgents while the armies are running. We don't want someone that's convenient with corruption everywhere only for him to tag it mere stealing.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by mogentle(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2014
@Idunmu-oshi, how was your night? Hope you saw Buhari in your dream, any new thread? Just continue to do your stylish publicity for him, you'll be duly rewarded. Have a Buhari filled day. grin grin grin
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by mogentle(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2014
colossus2:

Wow!!! Idunmuoshi bursted. PDP with lies, since 1800BC. Thanks for observing that.
Re: The Popularity Of Buhari Among The Swest Leaders And Delegates Is A Hype - Atiku by gists: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2014
mogentle:

Wow!!! Idunmuoshi bursted. PDP with lies, since 1800BC. Thanks for observing that.

little wonder he is nowhere to be found on this thread again. I'm sure he will create another thread - with another lie as usual of the saTANoids

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) / Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration / Leader Of Ambazonnia Abducted By Gunmen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.