Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? (4331 Views)

Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / What Do Women Gain In Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Mustack: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
this is what I rep...

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by traware(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
nicechic:
@Op, na wa 4u oo
Did u do biology in at all?
So u dnt knw dat ur Sperm is proteinous and has the ability to mk a woman who constantly makes makes luv to u unprotected fat?
So u still do not knw that peace of mind alone maks a woman eat more nd grow fat afterwards......hmmmm
Dumb-dumb,I just explained this in my earlier post.Sperm goes into a womans' reproductive system not her digestive system.That means it is incapable of making a woman gain weight/become fat.Unless maybe she mixes sperm with butter and slathers it on bread and eats it
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Missmossy(f): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
The obvious grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
its because women tend to gain water weight wen pregnant.and if they don't exercise or watch their weight they gain more weight
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by nicechic(f): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
traware:
Dumb-dumb,I just explained this in my earlier post.Sperm goes into a womans' reproductive system not her digestive system.That means it is incapable of making a woman gain weight/become fat.Unless maybe she mixes sperm with butter and slathers it on bread and eats it
Do more research pls.....atleast google is still ur frnd grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Lordabas: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:

No you got it all wrong...
Is a men gets fat, his wife is taking care of him but if she gets fat she is not taking care of herself

Even though a female body naturally stores more fat than a male's body. She has to find a way to eat his favourite egusi soup with him, give birth to 8 kids and still not gain a pound grin
Don't tell me you didn't know cheesy
This is definitely another angle to at it cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Tallesty1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Fabdedon:
and also.. They man of the house has inserted sim card into the slot she needs to adjust to make equation balanced
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

*faints*
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Fulaman198(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Women have a lot to commit to after child birth and marriage
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by traware(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
nicechic:
Do more research pls.....atleast google is still ur frnd grin

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Taleeysun(f): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mustack:

my dearest ma, me like slimmy girl oh.. as a matter of fact I don't have one now but I prefer slimmy girl to be my wife..
even if she getting fatter I will find a way to make her reduce it.
lol correct guy, unlike those d@ ll never be realistic
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by spartoo: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mondisweets:
well if raising you was part of your mother's "hustling" she definitely did less of it

maybe u shld read my post better and apply logic b4 jumping
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by spartoo: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

*faints*

ur signature kills me with laughter
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Tallesty1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
spartoo:

ur signature kills me with laughter
Choi............

So my sigi is a murderer.

Don't sue me pleasegrin.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Mustack: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Taleeysun:
lol correct guy, unlike those d@ ll never be realistic
slimmy mama are more flexible in all aspect rather than curvy or booties mama..

slimmy mama don't get tired easily but curvy mama always get tired very easily...

all am saying isn't base on s*xual aspect of them because I never try one but there physical ability within the shores.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by IamLEGEND1: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 01, 2014
spartoo:

maybe u shld read my post better and apply logic b4 jumping
cynical jokes are always funny until we realise the joke applies to ones own mother too undecided
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by iamrealdeji(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
I just saw my mums pics before she got married,I almost couldn't recognize her because she was very slim.
So here come's the question is it the food, or the sex or the children that make them(women) become fat after getting married?
That happens only in Africa because married African women don't work out
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Sanguine(f): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=28473615]#sighs.

Bros nah rest of mind.

The vigils they kept while praying and speaking in 66 tongues to get a husband has stopped.

Fasting and praying and drinking holy water and anointing oils has stopped too............

Alot of pressure tends to drop off once a they get

lmao. Smh. You this guy ehn. Lol.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Tallesty1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=Sanguine post=28616015][/quote]Wetin I do nah?
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Sharksblow(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
sperm has proteins
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Sharksblow(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mustack:
this is what I rep...
you represent omo multi action?
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by 2CatWoman: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
iamrealdeji:

That happens only in Africa because married African women don't work out

This is the main reason. Married women may also have daily access to a car whereas single women are more likely to use public transport. Women also carry less muscle than men and we know that muscle burns more calories. As we get older the body automatically loses muscle making us require fewer calories but this process can be halted if a fitness regime is maintained.

Fulaman198:
Women have a lot to commit to after child birth and marriage

Women tend to be the bearers of family issues and may respond to emotional stresses by either overeating or not eating.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Agrika: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
1. Childbirth (the main reason)
2. Lack of exercise
3. So called peace of mind
4. Over-eating
5. Lack of exposure
6. Some that were really slim before marriage actually "fantasized" being fat, now dem don marry baba God don dash them the "madam figure" they so much wanted.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
2CatWoman:

This is the main reason. Married women may also have daily access to a car whereas single women are more likely to use public transport. Women also carry less muscle than men and we know that muscle burns more calories. As we get older the body automatically loses muscle making us require fewer calories but this process can be halted if a fitness regime is maintained.

Women tend to be the bearers of family issues and may respond to emotional stresses by either overeating or not eating.
Your analysis are perfectly correct

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vag!na Always Smell, No 5 Will Shock You / Sexiest Woman On Earth / Six Sex Positions Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.