Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? (29861 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 09, 2012
A good looking guy or a very self-confident, not-so-good-looking (or not good looking) guy; which one do you ladies prefer?
Which one do you guys think gets more ladies?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by obowunmi(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2012
Confidence all the way.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by moonraker(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2012
doesnt really matter in our present day society!!!

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Priscy09(f): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
I will go wit gud looking guys,U know!!!wink

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by slimyem: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
A confident guy of course!
..of what use is your good looks if you'll just come around to stutter away?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
obowunmi: Confidence all the way.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by uglything: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
I really don't dig confident guys cos they are mostly cocky, you know...it goes with the confidence of a thing...

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by sashaa(f): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
uglything: I really don't dig confident guys cos they are mostly cocky, you know...it goes with the confidence of a thing...
a thin line there is, btwn confidence and arrogance. Many cross that line. Cockiness is a put off

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by dontador(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
Am both... Handsome + confident = crazy chick magnet.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Mynd44: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
Confidence wins it
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by onila(f): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
I got game! cool

I can make the handsome guy become confident when he sees me smiley

27 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
^^
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Emyogalanya: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
Make una talk true abeg na they money guy dey move girls forget that handsome or confidence thing fat pocket gives all confidence even to ladies

30 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
Confidence not over confidence like most guys do it nowdays.

grin grin grin
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by arki(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
Priscy09: I will go wit gud looking guys,U know!!!wink
seconded, bt if d guy is handsome bt hasn't a gud heart. Wot is your take? cos ladies nowadays clamour 4 a gud hearted guy and money...lol

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
dontador: Am both... Handsome + confident = crazy chick magnet.... Lol
undecided
@post,I will go for a confident man.a man who is always in control and not a weakling.being handsome to me doesn't really matter anyway.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
Emyogalanya: Make una talk true abeg na they money guy dey move girls forget that handsome or confidence thing fat pocket gives all confidence even to ladies
A guy with money is more likely to become a maga and she will end up giving his money to a confident guy

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
A guy is confident when he has money aka kudi, ego, mama charlie grin Most ladies (smart ones wey don see life from every angle) will definately go for a confident guy.. An ugly guy (beast) would approach a damsel not minding his looks cuz he knows what every woman wants (money).. Infact the money you have as a man will intoxicate you.. And when u are drunk with it, you can talk/approach any beautiful wene grin you all know how it is when you're drunk after taking alcohol or stoned after smoking weed? You see everybody below you.. Dammit!!! You feel like a fccking king grin

(THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH WARNS THAT SMOKERS AND DRUNKARDS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG)

NB- Money brings out the confidence in everyman.

Sincerely,
Benny raz

22 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
Benny, you have lost it

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Caseless: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
I think..i'm d S.I.(standard internationalé) unit of confidence but i'm shy kind of; sometime i find it hard 2 look into gals' eyez. Confo nd gudlook might not meet it, but moni is d BAIT.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
uglything: I really don't dig confident guys cos they are mostly cocky, you know...it goes with the confidence of a thing...
This is actually very true. Cos for the not-too-good-looking guys who happen to very confident, they always tend to over do it cos they know that thats all they've gat...and the funny thing is women still tend to be attracted to this kind of guys, who in turn treat them like thrash.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by uglything: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
sashaa:
a thin line there is, btwn confidence and arrogance. Many cross that line. Cockiness is a put off
Yea, confidence can be really addictive
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Rocktation(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
onila: I got game! cool

I can make the handsome guy become confident when he sees me smiley

Word! While shy guys are somewhat adorable, the confident ones are slobs; smug, cocky and arrogant almost everytime.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
blogger1.0:
A good looking guy or a very self-confident, not-so-good-looking (or not good looking) guy; which one do you ladies prefer?
Which one do you guys think gets more ladies?

If you care to be liked u r already vulnerable in ladyville.

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by shizzle11(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
All the ladies suddenly prefer confident guys, where as we all know what most(90%) naija babes prefer. If you are lying, God is watching you.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by shizzle11(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2012
shocked shocked

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by timilehing(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
Neither of d two. 3rd option= rich guy

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by dontador(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
berem: undecided
@post,I will go for a confident man.a man who is always in control and not a weakling.being handsome to me doesn't really matter anyway.
Lol.... This is a public forum, some things need to be said to keep the forum going....
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Acidosis(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
LIES LIES LIES.

of what use is "confidence" to a "wowo" man ? ? A pretty lady would not want to stand b4 him..

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by victorian(f): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
handsome + confidence= goes a quick way for moi.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
can someone define confidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Dealing With Bossy Women / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.