Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is This Magun? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Magun? (9280 Views)

Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! / Magun(thunderbolt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
Please forgive me if I spelt it wrong but I am getting ready for work and really dont have the time to look it up.

Anyway here is the story as told to me by my best friend and she wants to know if this a mild form of Magun?

she is married to a Nigerian Man but decided to step outside with an old fling. She had sex with the guy with no trouble, he climbed her, she climbed him and they did their thing. Anyway here is where the story changes, she went to have sex with her husband and started to feel pain in her virgina. But she did not say anything to her husband she just kept having sex. Everytime she had sex with her hubby for 2 weeks she said she had pain as if her Virgina was inflamed or something.

She went to the doctor and nothing was wrong but there was pain when anything was inserted. She never said anything to him about it. She bumped into this old friend of hers and they hooked up again. this was a week ago and the pain has returned.

Is it a form of Magun?
Re: Is This Magun? by smooooooth: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
why is your friend cheating in marriage.

thats so bad, and u shld talk to her about it

anyway i dnt think thats magun, she needs to see

anoda doc, i blive its an infection or something.
Re: Is This Magun? by arramyjay: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2008
Wow so sad.I really don't know,but it could be,she has sex with the other guy and no pain,but with her husband she has pains,it could be, dont be in it though.i just hear all sorts about it.
Re: Is This Magun? by OmoShadek(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2008
Probably his husband dick is too big for her. as time goes on she will get master to it
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
before she says that she never had pain until she has sex with this other guy.  Then right after the first time she had sex with him she had sex with her husband and there was pain.  The pain went away in 2 weeks then she hooked back up with the friend and had sex again now the pain has returned.
Re: Is This Magun? by smooooooth: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2008
tell your friend to stick to her husband

what tha f**k is her problem, cant she

keep her toto in one place. dnt know

why men marry bitches sef. she berra

not infect the husband with some disease.
Re: Is This Magun? by iz2much: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
hmm,
Re: Is This Magun? by arramyjay: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2008
Wow that is really a problem,i think she shouldnt cheat on her husband anymore,if not i think the pain will continue and might just lead to something else.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2008
I know what she is doing is wrong. I have advised her about her ways long before but she is grown and will do what is best for her.

All i want to know is, is this a form of Magun?

A little bit more history:

The husband went to Nigeria for 4 weeks, while he was gone she did not cheat, he came back they reconnected seemed as if the cheating was behind them. Then his mother came for visit and she was fine at first then motherinlaw started to drive her crazy and she started cheating again. Then the a pain. Did he or the mother bring something back?
Re: Is This Magun? by arramyjay: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
Maybe.
Re: Is This Magun? by smooooooth: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2008
well nice u have tried talking to her

well thats definately not magun,

maybe the pussy if really tired and feeling

the heat from the excess wear and tear and the

suffering she is putting it thru by subjecting it to

endless hours of sex, everyday. i bet next life the

pussy wld opt to be someone elses own, maybe

she will have a d**k in her next life.

but seriously,i dnt think that magun though

i have heard of various types, nothing like whats happening

to your friend now, though diff cultures have ways of warning

a cheating wife, this may just be one of such ways, she needs to stop

before the gods strike her dead.
Re: Is This Magun? by whatever90(f): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
@topic

1.one thing u should know is that nigerians have a way of finding out if their partners r  cheating on them or not,maybe d hubby knows but he wouldnt want to talk

2.ur friend is a bleeping bitch,and should get herself prepared for AIDS

3.is she also african american?

4.i think its magun

5.tell her to pray that her motherinlaw is not wicked or sthg,else she will run mad on d street of wherever she lives

no be naija people again? undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by foshola(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2008
she sabi f****k o.why must she have sex outside marriage. anyway tell her to beg the guy 4giveness( i mean her hus.)b/c all this yoruba men put juju in between their wife's Toto to prevent her moving outside
Re: Is This Magun? by whatever90(f): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
foshola:

she sabi f****k o.why must she have sex outside marriage. anyway tell her to beg the guy 4giveness( i mean her hus.)b/c all this [b]yoruba men [/b]put juju in between their wife's Toto to prevent her moving outside

are u ok?did d poster state d mans tribe in her post? undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by bigfather(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
Serves her right ! She got what she wanted.
foshola:

she sabi f****k o.why must she have sex outside marriage. anyway tell her to beg the guy 4giveness( i mean her hus.)b/c all this yoruba men put juju in between their wife's Toto to prevent her moving outside
What a silly assumption ! undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by smooooooth: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
jenny is right. some of this magun can make them go mad

2 weeks ago, on my way to work, saw a woman with just

her underwear standing at the bus-stop and talking nonsense

pple around said she lives close to the bus.stop and that she has been

cheating and the husband warned her, but she will not listen, then he put

the thing on her. i think men shld adopt something like that to always teach

this bitchy wife some sense.

1 Like

Re: Is This Magun? by spikedcylinder: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2008
Sounds like a sexually transmitted infection to me. These women sef. . . . undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by whatever90(f): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
smooooooth:

jenny is right. some of this magun can make them go mad

2 weeks ago, on my way to work, saw a woman with just

her underwear standing at the bus-stop and talking nonsense

people around said she lives close to the bus.stop and that she has been

cheating and the husband warned her, but she will not listen, then he put

the thing on her. i think men shld adopt something like that to always teach

this bitchy wife some sense.

abi ooo,na today?that is why i said she should just pray her husbands people r not bad,afterall most of them dey marry whites for greener pastures undecided and not out of love,so they wouldnt waste time in ruining d womans life undecided

Sistawoman plssss ooo,don't allow her deceive u into doing what shes doing,if not,na pant,bra and pangolo wt cantas u go use dey waka street grin okomi sef will desert u undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by izeek(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
why do i have a feeling u r that friend?
aniways i hope she dies from that burning sensation.
Re: Is This Magun? by smooooooth: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Sounds like a sexually transmitted infection to me. These women sef. . . . undecided

na wetin i first talk o,but she says she has been to the doc

this is like one of those infection that finds their way into your system

and b4 u know they will eat everything inside your body b4 they alert u.
Re: Is This Magun? by spikedcylinder: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2008
smooooooth:

i think men shld adopt something like that to always teach this bitchy wife some sense.

Agreed. As long as they consent to using it on themselves too. smiley
Re: Is This Magun? by spikedcylinder: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2008
izeek:

aniways i hope she dies from that burning sensation.

* tee hee hee* cheesy
Re: Is This Magun? by smooooooth: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
spikedcylinder:

men dnt need it naaa, at least they never claimed to be saints like u ladies

always preaching . like see this one now, i am sure she is one of those ladies

that their husband will bet his life on that she is the most faithfull and loving wife

not knowing say she wan kill am with hot burning syphilis
Re: Is This Magun? by tamai(f): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2008
spikedcylinder:

right girl! i really think something like this should be made for men,
at least it will help them think with their head instead of their down below.
Re: Is This Magun? by izeek(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2008
ur friend is having post orgasmic feeling. continuos burning sensation

why she dey cry.
Re: Is This Magun? by Easybaby(f): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
@poster,
your story is untrue shocked sad angry
Re: Is This Magun? by spikedcylinder: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
smooooooth:

men dnt need it naaa, at least they never claimed to be saints like u ladies

always preaching . like see this one now, i am sure she is one of those ladies

that their husband will bet his life on that she is the most faithfull and loving wife

not knowing say she wan kill am with hot burning syphilis

So if a woman doesn't "claim to be a saint", its ok for her to do some freelance work? ?

1 Like

Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
Easybaby:

@poster,
your story is untrue shocked sad angry

If it is a lie it is one that she told and not me.  I am only telling you the facts as they were reported to me.  Ask anyone on this board and they will tell you I am not one to create topics just to create them.  

Anyway the friend is not me and she is AA.  He has been cheating on her for 3 years now and she on him.  It seemed as if thier marriage was back on track when he went to Nigeria and things seemed to be much betta.  But alas the cheating started back not long after the MIL arrived.  Now the MIL is due to leave on the 14th and both people are happy to see her go.  The husband because of TMI to revil here and the wife because the mom reports her movements to him.

The thing is that she is going to wait another week to see if the pain goes away and then she is talking of doing it again with someone else to see if the pain returns.

She describes it like a burning irratation inside untill her walls become fully lubercated.  The doctor has run all the tests and find nothing medically wrong.

I would never ever cheat on my hubby, yall know me too well to know that is something I could never do.  I am in love with him and he takes care of all of my needs thus no room for anyone else to slip in his place.
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ Topic,

This is the magun called the Gbono FeliFeli version. cheesy grin cheesy It is mild but yet potential for easy death. It is designed that the woman will continually want the manliness of another man rather than of her husband till she dies from it. If she ever desires that of her husband, it will be a burning sensation unto her. No amount of lab check under the microscope can discover this Gbono feli-feli magun.

Tell her to keep enjoying the prick of another man, it will be sweet unto her now till she passes on.  sad sad sad
Re: Is This Magun? by Moyola(f): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
hehe. . .
Re: Is This Magun? by smooooooth: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So if a woman doesn't "claim to be a saint", its ok for her to do some freelance work? ?

no. women cheat, but will never admit it

so they need the magun. not men.

infact  i am going to start a campaign

for all men to put magun on their wives. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This Magun? by whatever90(f): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2008
sistawoman:

The thing is that she is going to wait another week to see if the pain goes away and then she is talking of doing it again with someone else to see if the pain returns.

oh yeah,now dis is d power of magun,she will continue testing until she ends up in her grave,which is pretty soon undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Virgin Bride Gets Cake With A Broken Hymen For Bridal Shower [PHOTO] / Lolz! Market Girl Is In Love With Me / Great News! Runsgirl Android App Now Available In Google Playstore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.