Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) (9150 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Daytonbale: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please sorry for my grammar and long write-up

Good day there is something that is disturbing me and I want to seek for advice here.

There is a girl that am dating we started dating 3 months ago , we love each other she is so amazing I love everything about her, she care about me, and love me too.

she do come to my house but I didn't want to rush her about sex , I only cuddle her, romance her ,kiss her.
Three weeks ago she lost her phone and there was no way I can communicate with her , it's was so disturbing that I have to communicate with her through her sister phone.
So I decided to get her a new phone since she is not working , I bought her the phone and I gave her my spare sim to use for the mean time since she cannot retrieve her Sim due to NCC directive.
But ever since I gave her the phone she change , she like coming to my house with her sister Everytime it's piss me off I told her I don't like it,

Although she came with her sister just once before she lost her phone ,
Now sometimes when I call her with the phone I bought for her she will busy my calls without telling me any reason.
The most Annoying one is that when I ask her to come to my house she will promise to come but she will later fail to come.

She do show my love now but not like before again

Now what should I do , should I collect my phone back or I should I leave the phone for her and cut off the relationship .

please advise me

Note below
Am Christian she is a Muslim I live in the North

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Kriss216: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
she care about me, and love me too.

So, what happened to the care and love now

Water don carry dem cheesy

The earlier you understand, one guy is not enough for a Nigerian girl, the better for your sanity.

Your beloved girlfriend don move to next Maga. Sorry

27 Likes

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Polynek(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
I think is too early to act. jox be observing Her 4 now. my opinion tho

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Daytonbale: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Polynek:
I think is too early to act. jox be observing Her 4 now. my opinion tho
Ok thank you , I will do that

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Angelacruz: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
wahala go Neva finish...[img]

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by paulolee(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
jus ugnore her n save urself from her endless frustration...it seems she av gotten d fone dt she needs n no longer interested in you..
no need to take d fone back bcox its childish, jus count ur loses n move on..
no wori when d charger spoil or when she need another financial help she go call u n na then u go show her how streets dey treat ungrateful broke leaches...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Liposure: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Either she used you and moved on to greater things or another maga is in the picture.

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Daytonbale: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Liposure:
She used you
She have phone when we met, the phone got lost
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Jeon(f): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daytonbale:

Good day there is something that is disturbing me and I want to seek for advice here.

There is a girl that am dating we started dating 3 months ago , we love each other she is so amazing I love everything about her, she care about me, and love me too.

she do come to my house but I didn't want to rush her about sex , I only cuddle her, romance her ,kiss her.
Three weeks ago she lost her phone and there was no way I can communicate with her , it's was so disturbing that I have to communicate with her through her sister phone.
So I decided to get her a new phone since she is not working , I bought her the phone and I gave her my spare sim to use for the mean time since she cannot retrieve her Sim due to NCC directive.
But ever since I gave her the phone she change , she like coming to my house with her sister Everytime it's piss me off I told her I don't like it,

Now sometimes when I call her with the phone I bought for her she will busy my calls without telling me any reason.
The most Annoying one is that when I ask her to come to my house she will promise to come but she will later fail to come.

Now what should I do , should I collect my phone back or I should I leave the phone for her and cut off the relationship .

please advise me

Note below

everytime complains

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Liposure: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daytonbale:
then there's somebody else
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Daytonbale: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
paulolee:
jus ugnore her n save urself from her endless frustration...it seems she av gotten d fone dt she needs n no longer interested in you..
no need to take d fone back bcox its childish, jus count ur loses n move on..
no wori when d charger spoil or when she need another financial help she go call u n na then u go show her how streets dey treat ungrateful broke leaches...
She have phone before, the phone lost while we were dating.

Thanks for your Advice
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by prince2pac(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Angelacruz:
wahala go Neva finish...[img]
why wahala go want finish

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daytonbale:

please advise me

Note below
whatever you do for a lady, I repeat whatever you do for a lady count it as a loss, if she is the grateful type she will appreciate if she is not still move on, never in your life go through so much stress to please any lady aside your mother, throw out what you can afford to lose.
know this today and live a long life.
Phone wey bobos go still collect number, receive nude and still knack am join. She must not give u pussy because you got her a phone. Bro move on she will come around.

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by cybernaut(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
She pretend to like you but she didn't. Nigeria girls at worthless . The only thing I will tell you is just forget everything and work away . Keep on searching you will get your heart desire. Even her initial phone is in her sister's hand not list all but tried to collect your SIM card and work away. 85% of our girls are house prostitute even those in brothel are better than most of these half bake

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Daytonbale: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
cybernaut:
She pretend to like you but she didn't. Nigeria girls at worthless . The only thing I will tell you is just forget everything and work away . Keep on searching you will get your heart desire. Even her initial phone is in her sister's hand not list all but tried to collect your SIM card and work away. 85% of our girls are house prostitute even those in brothel are better than most of these half bake

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by azammi(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
When u flex a broke girl ,she will say she don scam u
Daytonbale:

please advise me

Note below

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by MufasaLion: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Naija girls?. Not a surprise grin

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daytonbale:

please advise me

Note below

Walk away bro let her keep the phone. If you got her the phone as a gift let her keep it. Work on yourself make money and she will come back begging you to take her back. Religion doesn't count who u fell in love with but remember if you marry a Muslim lady you're expected to convert to Islam, are u ready to do that?

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daytonbale:

Bros move on you are in love but am sorry she is a leech. Work hard make money she is going to come back trust me.

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Xenry: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
This big big stories again?

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
Naija girls?. Not a surprise grin

Is it that bad ni why are they all leech
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Is it that bad ni why are they all leech

Most are leeches and it's a way of survival for them.

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Ayo2004: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Walk away bro let her keep the phone. If you got her the phone as a gift let her keep it. Work on yourself make money and she will come back begging you to take her back. Religion doesn't count who u fell in love with but remember if you marry a Muslim lady you're expected to convert to Islam, are u ready to do that?
Who told u that 1
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
young man u better get ur fone back from her..
infact both of you should get out

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by realman42: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bleep both of you cool
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by extol1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daytonbale:

please advise me

Note below
I feel like slapping you for going through this rubbish

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by pozehnani(f): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lol... Waaaat?? A Christian and Muslim relationship?

Move on. She's not yours.

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Kelvin3476: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
U and woman do small thing u run go buy phone. Abeg do anythng u want jare, becus i soo much hate mumu guys . NO TOUCH THAT PHONE

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Daytonbale:

please advise me

Note below
Dis Is What Simpsim Can Cause. I Don't Know Why U Guys Fail To Learn 4rm Others Mistakes.
1. U Are Too Needy Or Desperate In Ur Relationship With Her.
2. U Should Av Given Her Some Break To Know Weda She Also Av Interest In U.
3. U Shouldn't Av Bought Her D Phone. Note: When U Are Dealing With Girls, Be Wise. There Are Things U Shouldn't Do 4 Dem.

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
Op, As 4 Ur Phone. To Get It Back, U Av To Use A Trick. U Will Av To Form A C0ck & Bull Story. Hide D Present Phone U Are Using. Tell Are U Av Lost Ur Phone In A Bus Or At Ur Place Of Work. Presently, U Will Need D Phone She Is Using 4 Ur Business Or Job Runs. Tell Her U Are Sorry 4 D Inconvinience.

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by sissoko89: 12:17am On Mar 09, 2021
So u haven't heard about the Book of “Mosdii“

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Africanwardrobe(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2021
Daytonbale:

please advise me

Note below
hello sir, she say she no wan refill her tank from ur filling station again, u know say too much fuel na problem sef. Pls take d day off sir

'Am Christian',u say u're a what?Mbanu, na just badge u dey wear oo

Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful / When A Mother Decided To Find A Wife For Her Son. / 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74