Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? (4480 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Ikemba Ojukwu Vs M.K.O Abiola: Who Is More Popular In Nigeria? / Vocabularies Made Popular By Nigerian Leaders Erom 80s Till Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
APC vs PDP.

New research conducted by a media house in
Abuja has really shown why majority of Nigeria
populace run after a progressive party called
APC.

This is the list of 10 best performing Governors
in Nigeria, APC has 8 and PDP 2.
Here is the list.

(1) Ogbeni Abdulrauf Adesoji Aregbesola in the
State of Osun. Party: APC.
(2) Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) of Lagos
State. Party: APC
(3) Engineer Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano
State. Party: APC.
(4) Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio of Akwa-Ibom
State. Party: PDP.
(5) Comrade Adams Aliyu Eric Oshiomole of Edo State.
Party: APC.
(6) Mr Chibuike Rotimi Amechi of Rivers State. Party: APC.
(7) DR. Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State. Party:
PDP.
(cool Senator Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State.
(9)Sullivan chime of Enugu State. Party: PDP
(10) Governor Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of
Sokoto State. Party: APC.
(11) Lest I forget, Owelle Rochas Anayo
Okorocha of Imo State. Party: APC.

I challenge anybody to void this list with a
tangible reason. Common sense revolution has come to stay. APC: Change Jonathan.

#SAI APC
#SAI Buhari
Change: Change Jonathan!

12 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by MRLINGTON(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lol..yea..they've got highly rated politicians

1 Like

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
CC:

Berem, Obiagelli, jomoh egift caseless, clerverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar,egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, Sweetlemon , barcanista, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist,
Mynd44, ngeneukwenu , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Pendy179, Omerta ilugunboy, naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, gbawe2, joseph1013, Olayinka8793, diluminati, tundeajani, laykorn,medamillion brimmie

5 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
With all these Achievers as Governors, do you need to get paid before you support them?! The lunatic called Cramjones was trying to make gullible ones believe that people get paid for supporting APC online!

2 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
sehun!!!

sehun! sehun! sehun! is the number oluwashino....!!!!!!!!!

Abati kelomi.....Abati kelomiiiii....!!!!!!
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by Iolo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
I believe Sule Lamido should be on that list.

He has done a lot for his people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by KanwuliaJara: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Don't Kia for APC!
I only LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ATIKU!!!!! cool
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by egift(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
And also if you compare States that has had both PDP and APC governors, you will easily see that those States were better off under APC leadership.

Nigeria Must Make Progress!

3 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by egift(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Iolo:
I believe Sule Lamido should be on that list.

He has done a lot for his people.

I agree, Sule Lamido has also done well.

6 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by Djicemob: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
APC is getting popular by the day only on nairaland.We dont even know what is APC here in delta state.

12 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
truefact:
South Yemen is fighting for independence from the North. ..what are the eastern and southern Nigeria waiting for? Igbo has no similarity with the Yoruba and Hausa...

And why are the Yoruba not campaigning and propaganding for the expulsion of the East and South from Nigeria so that Buhari will be their president?
What a hypocrisy? Slave always a slaves. ..stand for something Yoruba and stand firm, hate someone, simply separate him/her/them ..shame.

Bros, pls you can take your tribal related post to another thread. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by egift(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
[s]
truefact:
South Yemen is fighting for independence from the North. ..what are the eastern and southern Nigeria waiting for? Igbo has no similarity with the Yoruba and Hausa...

And why are the Yoruba not campaigning and propaganding for the expulsion of the East and South from Nigeria so that Buhari will be their president?
What a hypocrisy? Slave always a slaves. ..stand for something Yoruba and stand firm, hate someone, simply separate him/her/them ..shame.
[/s]

You are a tribal bigot and ethnic militant. You should be very ashamed of yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
egift:

I agree, Sule Lamido has also done well.

Who do we remove so as to include Lamido?!
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by egift(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
donphilopus:
Who do we remove so as to include Lamido?!

None. All of them there have earn their place in the top 11 (though not ordered).
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by holatin(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
yes by there fruit we shall know them.
Ride on apc

4 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by holatin(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
donphilopus:
With all these Achievers as Governors, do you need to get paid before you support them?! The lunatic called Cramjones was trying to make gullible ones believe that people get paid for supporting APC online!
na u dey answer crsmjones, I told people who believe him dat apc work and achievement don't need paid e warrior.
people who want change will advocate for them both on internet and physically
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
egift:

None. All of them there have earn their place in the top 11 (though not ordered).

It wasn't listed in an orderly way!

1 Like

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:

na u dey answer crsmjones, I told people who believe him dat apc work and achievement don't need paid e warrior.
people who want change will advocate for them both on internet and physically

We already know that Cramjones of a dunce is either FFK or one of his allies!
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
@OP I disagree with Akpabio on that list. He is media hype that have performed woefully but absence of opposition and silence of activists is giving him easy ride. Once upon a time the media hyped Peter Odili, James Ibori, Victor Attah and even Daniel. I have researched on akwa Ibom state, and I insist that what they have there is uncommon mediocrity. I recall propagandists hailing Jonathan to high heavens even on nairaland until we exposed them.

3 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by Pataki: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
donphilopus:

We already know that Cramjones of a dunce is either FFK or one of his allies!

He actually did say he was FFK before he edited his post yesterday night.

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/2022695/events-after-posting-earnings-cramjones#28485657
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Being " commoner " is different from being " popular/influential " - Take for instance , a mad person within your neighborhood would likely be known by many than they would know you a sane person , but that doesn't mean that the same mad person will gain more respect from sane people than you in same neighborhood , no .

I am a political juggernaut but without affiliation to any political party presently , so I can tell you that APC is currently getting commoner and that is not a good omen . They need to be popular nationwide to win election at the federal level . If called upon , I can draw for them the road map that will lead them to clinch the presidential seat come 2015 .

3 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pataki:

He actually did say he was FFK before he edited his post yesterday night.

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/2022695/events-after-posting-earnings-cramjones#28485657

Lol... I actually saw the comment. The guy is just a lunatic. When I was about quoting the post, I discovered he'd edited it. The guy needs to visit the rehab ASAP!
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
It is very palpable to even the blind that the calibre of men who make up the APC are way different and mega-brilliant than most people dull-heads

To think that a Martin Elechi,Idris Wada,Jonah Jang,Gabriel Suswam,T A Orji, etc are State Governors in Nigeria alongside a Fashola is the height of insult to cerebral people

Is it the oratorical prowess of Rochas Anayo Okorocha one wants to talk about,the brutal ruggedness of an Amaechi,the mobilising acumen of an Oshiomhole,the philosophical candour of an Aregbesola or the progressive tendencies of a Kwankwaso......these are men who have made their existence count as CEOs of their states unlike 90% of PDP men who are just hiding under Federal might to answer the name Governors without any stellar attributes to their names

6 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
@OP I disagree with Akpabio on that list. He is media hype that have performed woefully but absence of opposition and silence of activists is giving him easy ride. Once upon a time the media hyped Peter Odili, James Ibori, Victor Attah and even Daniel. I have researched on akwa Ibom state, and I insist that what they have there is uncommon mediocrity. I recall propagandists hailing Jonathan to high heavens even on nairaland until we exposed them.

I've also been insisting that the guy has done nothing much. Considering the allocation of his state, you'd know that he's more of a thief than an achiever. Anyways, with the presence of a 'strong' opposition there now, I believe the PDP would begin to keep mute. Just had to include him, at least I believe he's better than his PDP counterparts from the oil rich region!

1 Like

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by chimerase2: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Op stop deceiving ur self all dos governors dat went to APC few months ago, did dey do all dos work u praise dem for within dis few months eh
Were they not PDP dos years as governor
Wat is wrong with our youth
See dnt try and compare PDP and APC togeda cus dey re they same stop the over hyping,
Even dos governors dat just diverted to APC during dis few period dey diverted dey didn't do anyfin they hv wasted dis few months attacking jonathan and u come here to tell me rubbish.
Leave all dos prostitutes and name pple like adams and co then we can start frm der
Mova I dnt knw wat gives u the idea dat APC is gaining popularity more than LP not to talk PDP becos last time I checked u said MEDIA
And mind u 90% of nigerians dont rely on media as me and u do, if na lie ask fayemi and buhari of 2011 election
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
@Soroptimist, I still find it hard to believe that some people from Abia still support their state governor and the PDP in general. If my state Governor (Oshiomole) had not been performing well, or had not performed more than the previous government, I don't think I would have had the guts to support APC in the state level. Listing achievers like Aregbesola, Okorocha, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Fashola, et al with failures like Wada, Elechi, Theodore Orji is an insult to the aforementioned achievers!

3 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
donphilopus:
@Soroptimist, I still find it hard to believe that some people from Abia still support their state governor and the PDP in general. If my state Governor (Oshiomole) had not been performing well, or had not performed more than the previous government, I don't think I would have had the guts to support APC in the state level. Listing achievers like Aregbesola, Okorocha, Amaechi, Oshiomole, Fashola, et al with failures like Wada, Elechi, Theodore Orji is an insult to the aforementioned achievers!

It indeed is a big shame to have such dead woods answering the name Governors due to PDP magnanimity at foisting the 3rd eleven on a state or country as is the case with Jonathan

These are people who can not motivate even a cockroach to achieve a task....the only leverage they have which is making people to respect them and saying 'shon sir' is because they sit atop the state or country's allocation

Despite the fact that the APC folks are not saints too but one can still pin some measure of smartness and intelligence on them

4 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
@Chimrerase2, the poll will determine come next year!
Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by Chigold101(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
donphilopus:
APC vs PDP.

New research conducted by a media house in
Abuja has really shown why majority of Nigeria
populace run after a progressive party called
APC.

This is the list of 10 best performing Governors
in Nigeria, APC has 8 and PDP 2.
Here is the list.

(1) Ogbeni Abdulrauf Adesoji Aregbesola in the
State of Osun. Party: APC.
(2) Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) of Lagos
State. Party: APC
(3) Engineer Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano
State. Party: APC.
(4) Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio of Akwa-Ibom
State. Party: PDP.
(5) Comrade Adams Aliyu Eric Oshiomole of Edo State.
(6) Mr Chibuike Rotimi Amechi of Rivers State. Party: APC.
(7) DR. Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State. Party:
PDP.
(cool Senator Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State.
(9)Sullivan chime of Enugu State. Party: PDP
(10) Governor Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of
Sokoto State. Party: APC.
(11) Lest I forget, Owelle Rochas Anayo
Okorocha of Imo State. Party: APC.

I challenge anybody to void this list with a
tangible reason. Common sense revolution has come to stay. APC: Change Jonathan.

#SAI APC
#SAI Buhari
Change: Change Jonathan!
APC is really more popular than PDP. I can say it is on media. But real voters detest APC . APC is just as popular as Ebola virus.... Maybe u don't know it...

3 Likes

Re: You Wonder Why APC Is Getting More Popular By The Day? by donphilopus: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
soroptimist:

It indeed is a big shame to have such dead woods answering the name Governors due to PDP magnanimity at foisting the 3rd eleven on a state or country as is the case with Jonathan

These are people who can not motivate even a cockroach to achieve a task....the only leverage they have which is making people to respect them and saying 'shon sir' is because they sit atop the state or country's allocation

Despite the fact that the APC folks are not saints too but one can still pin some measure of smartness and intelligence on them

@bold, you've said it all bro!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus / Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? / 44 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.