Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. (3492 Views)

Tips On How To Naturally Get Fresh Skin For Less Than N100,you'll Be Suprised / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by 1one: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Let me enlighten some of you on this thread...This post may be lengthy so I'd advise you scroll down to the next post if you're currently dealing with ADD.

I'm surprised some of you are of the opinion that the girl is either ugly or handicapped in some way or has an ulterior motive-The truth is some people don't just have the energy to dilly-dally... It's something that has been formed thick into their personality - The habit of commitment and this habit or character, better put resonates mostly with those having the Melancholic personality or temperament type.

These set of people are naturally, effortlessly committed people, so if Omowunmi Akinifesi dots this type of temperament type, even though she has an arsss like a drum and has a face that even most girls would drool over, she would still be committed to any guy she likes so the question of is she being committed because she's ugly or whatnot is baseless

Some people don't just see it as worth the while to play mind games because quite frankly it wears on the mind and body, the fact that there are many useless beautiful girls out there who have as many boyfriends as there are stars in the sky, doesn't mean there are not still many very beautiful girls who would be committedly faithful to their partners, even if they are not given any reason to be...(To every yin, there's a yang, they can't be all the same, they can't be all good and they can't be all bad) simply because it's in their character, commitment comes easily for them.

I think many a time we lose good girls and good guys because subconsciously our expectations come back to hunt us, if you're always expecting your boyfriend or girlfriend to behave in a way that's consistent with other less admirable romantic stories you've heard, then invariably your expectations would become a reality... You attract what you expect

So I think we should have a little more faith in our partners, especially those who have shown us commitment in one way or the other, let's give them the benefit of the doubt until when it's obvious that they've been taking us for a ride.. I'm not saying be a fool and be blinded to obvious manipulative or exploitative patterns but let there be a balance between your paranoia and trust.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmm
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Me sef, if you show me love i will show u love too. if u abuse me, don't expect anything less in return grin
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by cutieberie1(f): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Na only ugly gurls dh talk this kind thing cheesy

#teamUGLYgirlsDOitBETTER cool

so fyn gals dnt fall in love..??
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Vikky014(f): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokialumia720:
we are still studying in unizik, so marriage is far from our plans for now.
is it ifite or okoofia or agulu or termsite.answer me grin
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=Vikky014 post=28506501]is it ifite or okoofia or agulu or termsite.answer me grin[/quote u must be a zikite, i stay in white house lodge iffite b4 miracle junction.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vikky014:
is it ifite or okoofia or agulu or termsite.answer me grin
u must be a zikite, i stay in white huz iffite beside miracle junction.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by iceberylin(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
cutieberie1:

so fyn gals dnt fall in love..??
THey aint loyal
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Vikky014(f): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokialumia720:
u must be a zikite, i stay in white huz iffite beside miracle junction.
tongue
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by chimerase2: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Op hope u hv killed her cat? undecided
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by cutieberie1(f): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

THey aint loyal

then either u wont hv a gf or u date an ugly gal(no 1 z ugly) sha..its nt all dt aint loyal
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Chubhie: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

You would be surprised that even maimi water is a jealous lover. The trick is this- Either the guy too hans and plays his game tight. Gives her mind blowing sex that keeps her cuming on replay or the guy is filling some hidden psychological needs in her. I guess both are very young so should not make long term commitment based on fleeting sensations.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Fabdedon(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokialumia720:
she is not ugly, i must tell you the truth.
pinture pls grin
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokialumia720:
The girl i,m currently dating now said to me that even if i treat her bad or cheat on her that she will stil love me and be with me and nothing will ever make her leave me. She said severally to me that she is the type that hardly love a guy but when she love she love with all her heart and that i,m very lucky she love me. I cant belive she love me that much.To be sincere she is the type i want in my life. So friends pls advice me on how to keep this relantionship going bcs i dont want to treat her bad.

She sound serious, i will advice you take her serious
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Fayrouzz(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Maybe she was sent from your village...
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

...but you ditch'd him or got ditch'd in the end ?

BTW OP, she's still "overwhelmingly saturated" with love. Give her some time...
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by chijoy7(f): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

you nailed it
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Exjoker(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokialumia720:
The girl i,m currently dating now said to me that even if i treat her bad or cheat on her that she will stil love me and be with me and nothing will ever make her leave me. She said severally to me that she is the type that hardly love a guy but when she love she love with all her heart and that i,m very lucky she love me. I cant belive she love me that much.To be sincere she is the type i want in my life. So friends pls advice me on how to keep this relantionship going bcs i dont want to treat her bad.
You need not to worry as she don promised not to leave you... Just play all the rough you want
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Stanleyafam(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
That's what they all say till they meet the Ejanla!! Their big fish..enjoy it now, u might be lucky too..
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokialumia720:

It seems the gurl is smarter than you,from all indications she just played you & made you fall like a pack-of-card....You gon be her maga #DonPay
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by akinsadeez(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2014
I don't like hearing this kinda thing from girls. Girls who tell you they don't love easily but once they love, they love wholeheartedly easily scare me. If she truly means it, Girls like that are usually psycho. They are d type that even if you are tired of d relationship they will do anything not to let you go. They might even go to the length of attacking evey girl you talk with even after you have made it plain that it is over between you guys. Once they are hooked, you will see hell before you can break up with them.
Anyways, just treat her well, OP and good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex / Being In Love With Som1 And Not Being Attracted....... / What's Your Say On This??? ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.