Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,959,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment (11369 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde To Premiere Her Own Reality TV Show "The Real Omotola" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Omosexy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by jaymejate: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
"blood sister" i watched dat movie dat time ft Genevieve. chai dat lady don do film gan oo.

juz giv us More! datsall
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Xionez(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
O boy, 20 years no be beans o.
Mama Omotola, hang ya towel na, u never bath finish?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by jbaby265(f): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
wonderful
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
But how old is she?
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by sukkot: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
what she need to celebrate is 20 years inside the kitchen grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by sukkot: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
torhuke:
But how old is she?
real age or nollywood age ? real age she is 57. she is my moms friend
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
sukkot:
what she need to celebrate is 20 years inside the kitchen grin

Troll cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by sukkot: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
sandijey:

Troll cheesy
grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
sukkot:
real age or nollywood age ? real age she is 57. she is my moms friend
Lol
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by gistyinka(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Well deserve..

Get more information below.

Time Magazine
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
torhuke:
But how old is she?
36yrs
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
VickyyB:

36yrs

Thanks love

Happy Birthday to you.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by englishmart(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
now this is becoming unfair and an injustice..

just because you are a super moderator doesnt give you the right to move your topics to frontpage anyhow..

i have seen many threads being overlooked just because they were not written by well known nairalanders...

we need fairness...ah ah sad

#no disrespect smiley
nairaland is now a political platform! Some people try very hard to make this forum interesting by posting very reasonable topics. Those topics are left to die in the dungeon...

Some other popular people here.. Will post a picture of them chasing a mad dog, and there we go. It's on fp. They post 10 threads and they all make fp. This is deterring others from contributing.... I hate bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by englishmart(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
colossus2:
You don't need a clairvoyant to tell you that therealmrstan is a supermod cheesy
there are many other supermods here. Why only him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
nairaland is now a political platform! Some people try very hard to make this forum interesting by posting very reasonable topics. Those topics are left to die in the dungeon...

Some other popular people here.. Will post a picture of them chasing a mad dog, and there we go. It's on fp. They post 10 threads and they all make fp. This is deterring others from contributing.... I hate bullshit
AHBI O...

F.A.V.O.U.R.I.T.I.S.M sad
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Alenkakent:
Correct mama

Check my signature
SHOWCASING A RUBBER WATCH OF 750 angry
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by obinnajoshua(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]...happy for her...I envy her husband... I want a woman with her (omosexy) physical appearance..
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by Oteke(m): 1:48am On Dec 02, 2014
Omo sexy... u try
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by tracy73: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791 join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once
you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become
richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2347051072791 or illuminatihood4money@gmail.com
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by timilinda(f): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=plainmirror post=28500601]CongratZzz to her but
my iphone6 had a problem and my ipad's
battery had died, my brother
got my Samsung Note 3. Am just here at home
so
bored since my mum and dad went
for a holiday in USA. Would have skyped but I
misplaced my Apple laptop power pack, so I
need
to hit S.A tomorrow to buy a new one . I also
wanted to go to Arcades tonight but Auntie
went
out with the Range rover keyz and my bro went
with the Maybach. Im stuck here since i
hate driving the venza. I tried calling the driver
to bring the hummer but no credit, can you
please
send me MTN credits so i can call him[/quote

Lil! U go age 4 dia! cheesy cheesy cheesy >: grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by plainmirror(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=timilinda post=28527576][/quote]
Sup sweerie, ur profyl piksure is feli feli beautiful.
Do u mind a confidential convo on whatsapp
Re: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde to Celebrate 20years In Entertainment by newspapers: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2014
She is a real gem. Was inspired reading on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-mark-20-years-entertainment/

Also, she has notified all her fans that she wants to appreciate them all in return

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lucas Bello Of El Jargo Couture Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Adekunle Gold And Mimi Onalaja To Host The Future Awards Africa 2017 / See ‘yahoo Yahoo’ Boy Who Threatens Salawa Abeni With Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.