Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan (3040 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque / Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by ceo4eva: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Muhammadu Buhari, former head of state and presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, APC has explained how he intends to repay the N27.5 million loan he obtained for the purchase of his nomination and expression of interest forms.

NIGERIAN TRIBUNE reports that Buhari said the loan would be paid back by the Buhari Crowd Funding Platform.

Explaining the crowd funding programme, Dr Chidi Maduekwe, head of media, publicity and ICT of Buhari Support Organiszation, said, "as of today, we have a platform called Buhari Crowd Funding Platform. That in itself is an innovation.

"Every second, every hour, N200, N1,000 is being paid into that account by concerned Nigerians. That could serve as a pool to even pay for the loan that was raised to start with.

"So, having borrowed money to buy the ticket, we have set up a platform that would fund the repayment of that money and fund his campaign and, indeed, be a litmus test to know if he is really the peoples’ president in waiting.

Sources;
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/buhari-explains-how-hell-repay-n27-5million-nomination-form-loan.102022/

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/22930-buhari-prays-for-jonathan-s-impeachment-explains-how-he-ll-repay-loan-obtained-for-nomination-form

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by ceo4eva: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
See Nonsense Explanation:
Buhari said the loan would be paid back by the Buhari Crowd Funding Platform
The same APC criticized GEJ for accepting funds donated to him for his own form, now APC will accept funds from the same public.

Please, APC should STOP Feeding Nigerians with LIES. These LIES are becoming Childish, Unreasonable, Unbearable and Outrageous.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by holatin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
see original person.
vote him for change
Vote for buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by omenka(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
God bless the General. Made my own meagre contribution. cool

Glad we have a president in waiting who explains it as it is and should be and not some emotional and impulsive guy who when asked to tell us his worth, he threw all decorum to the trash bin and declared: "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN"!! Dude can't seem to withstand even the faintest of scrutiny when it comes to anything financial in nature.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Oklander: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by bigtt76(f): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
See job! I hope there's a clause in te Electoral Act which compels the presidential candidates to plow back funds gotten but not utilized by the candidate either due to their not being nominated or lost out (just as the US elections) else e go turn loophole wey politicians go de exploit o grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
What will happen to the collective mite of his contributors if he loses?

Investing in this man, in my opinion, is like investing in a company facing liquidation. After 3 unsuccessful attempts at the polls. You can fool someone once, maybe twice but not four times.
Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Crowd funding has been around a long time and is certainly not an innovation credited to Buhari.
Plus, wouldn't it make sense to let us have the link to this crowd funding campaign or are we just being lied to?

Anyways, I'm not a Jonathan person, so no insults please. I'm voting no president come this election.
Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by JECBOSS: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Rubbish Explanation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by lacasa: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:

Glad we have a president in waiting who explains it as it is and should be and not some emotional and impulsive guy who when asked to tell us his worth, he threw all decorum to the trash bin and declared: "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN"!! Dude can't seem to withstand even the faintest of scrutiny when it comes to anything financial in nature.

Tnx 4 the contribution, to all the buhari supporters and progressives, pls n pls donate to BuhariSupportOrganisations at your nearest First bank branch.

Give ur own little stake to the much needed change to our country, no one will do it 4 us.

Donate! Donate!! Donate!!!

Sai Buhari 2015

Insha - Allah, In Jesus name ..Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Manazz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
JECBOSS:
Rubbish Explanation

Does anyone actually owes you a fucklng explanation to begin with ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Buhari was nominated by the masses, his loan will be paid by the masses, his godfathers are the masses, he's accountable to the masses and he will work for the masses. Truly, he's the Peoples' General.

Join hands and let us return the Amiable General to Aso Rock

Sai Buhari
#I-believe

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Firefire(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
ceo4eva:

The same APC criticized GEJ for accepting funds donated to him for his own form, now APC will accept funds from the same public.

Please, APC should STOP Feeding Nigerians with LIES. These LIES are becoming Childish, Unbearable and Outrageous

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:

That my brother in Aso Rock is answerable to the cabals and not the good people of Nigeria. So what do you expect? Of course he isn't expected to give a damn. He is not the People's President, he is the cabal's President.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Firefire(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
BUHARI to weep again...

The Loan is already a BAD DEBT

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by LeOstrich: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Buhari is a liar and a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Descartes: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Who are Buhari's Image makers? undecided

They should do the NEEDFUL angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Descartes: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
cheesy
Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Firefire(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=mulante post=28504927]What will happen to the collective mite of his contributors if he loses?

Investing in this man, in my opinion, is like investing in a company facing liquidation.

After 3 unsuccessful attempts at the polls. You can fool someone once, maybe twice but not four times.[quote]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Firefire(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
LeOstrich:
Buhari is a liar and a fraud.

He lives on bank loan
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by LeOstrich: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Firefire:

He lives on bank loan
cheesy

He lives in his own fantasy world of austerity where we know he is a corrupt looter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
ceo4eva:

Please, APC should STOP Feeding Nigerians with LIES. These LIES are becoming Childish, Unbearable and Outrageous.
If not wickedness from #TeamJonathan, how can you explain poor people being asked to contribute to him?
This is a government that budgets 500 Million for the President's food alone, while Nigerians are starving.
This is a government that allowed/connived with subsidy thieves to steal and loot what ordinarily supposed to be public's benefit.
This is a government that denied jobs to the masses.
This is a government that spends billions taking care of themselves while no social benefit for the masses.
This is a government that can't account for $20 billion(or$10 billion) that belongs to the masses. And so on.

Why can't Jonathan team take their money from all these billions? Why are they so wicked to take the little the masses are managing despite plaguing us with unemployment?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by LeOstrich: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
If not wickedness from #TeamJonathan, how can you explain poor people being asked to contribute to him?
This is a government that budgets 500 Million for the President's food alone, while Nigerians are starving.
This is a government that allowed/connived with subsidy thieves to steal and loot what ordinarily supposed to be public's benefit.
This is a government that denied jobs to the masses.
This is a government that spends billions taking care of themselves while no social benefit for the masses.
This is a government that can't account for $20 billion(or$10 billion) that belongs to the masses. And so on.

Why can't Jonathan team take their money from all these billions? Why are they so wicked to take the little the masses are managing despite plaguing us with unemployment?

rant all you want but you ediots can not convince me that Buhari is now part of the proletarian class when his whole life has been that of privillage.

The man was an officer of the Nigerian Army who rose to the rank of Maj. General and then sacked a Civilian administration and installed himself as head of state without consulting with the general populace.

Your Buhari is a lying fraud

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by p3ndy79: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truly a man of the people loved by all who are not driven by ethnic, religious and tribal bigotry.

They should make the payment platform free of limit that an individual can pay in through foreign transfer. Kept rejecting my subsequent payments.

The dream of a new Nigeria begin with you and I, buhari is just the vessel.

We are solidly behind you the peoples general.
Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by donphilopus: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
ceo4eva:

Please, APC should STOP Feeding Nigerians with LIES. These LIES are becoming Childish, Unreasonable, Unbearable and Outrageous.

Does this gibberish you wrote up here make sense to you?! You think coming to Nairaland to spew balderdash and have likes means your posts do make sense?! Can you link us to any newspaper where 'APC as a party' criticized Jonathan for accepting the funds from the public?! Failure to provide us with link will make you a serial liar!
Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
ceo4eva:

Please, APC should STOP Feeding Nigerians with LIES. These LIES are becoming Childish, Unbearable and Outrageous.
We all know who ur paymaster is.
Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
At least he gave a reason on how,not necessarily had to be the truth.
Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Nmeri17: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
are u serious cheesy last month his chartered flight was prevented from landing at Makurdi airport . was it contributed money too that was used to rent the plane

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by JECBOSS: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
LeOstrich:

rant all you want but you ediots can not convince me that Buhari is now part of the proletarian class when his whole life has been that of privillage.

The man was an officer of the Nigerian Army who rose to the rank of Maj. General and then sacked a Civilian administration and installed himself as head of state without consulting with the general populace.

Your Buhari is a lying fraud

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by rigarmortis: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari was nominated by the masses, his loan will be paid by the masses, his godfathers are the masses, he's accountable to the masses and he will work for the masses. Truly, he's the Peoples' General.

Sai Buhari
#I-believe

Buhari is anything in the world but amiable, or did you mean the opposite?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by Morkavictor: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
Sai Buhari
#I-believe
really,so you mean the masses which am one of nominated buhari,you Apc supporters can lie.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains How He Will Repay N27.5 Million Nomination Form Loan by rigarmortis: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sai buhari

The (remy) MARTIN LOORTER-KING of our time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!! / Watch The Convoy And Speech By The New Inspector General Of Police / Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.