Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? (913 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
I have a christian friend who just met this cool and intelligent muslim lady. They became friends quickly but my guy is trying to be careful so as not to get too involved because as it is, the babe is already loving up.
How high do you place religion when deciding who to date?
Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by holatin(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
what does religion Ve to do with love
Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
I can but won't.

I won't have a relationship with someone I can't marry.
Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Where the marriage go be? Church or mosque?grin
Honestly, those Fulani muslims are tempting, Jesus their girls look oyibo oyibo.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by chimerase2: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
As long as there is luv and she is pretty with coca cola shape bottle, why not undecided
Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by Kbdon(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
its simple he/u should jst convert to d religion of islam
Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by beinstein(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
my gf is a muslim while i'm a christian. We only see ourselves as two human beings and that's all. The religion lenses were removed immediately we started dating.
Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by beinstein(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kbdon:
its simple he/u should jst convert to d religion of islam
that was รค joke right?
Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by zubby29(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
what is dis tin abt religion and love,religion is what u blv love is what u feel,plz dnt mis dis tins up
Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
As for me,i cant date someone who doesnt share my faith.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Religion is just a belief, while love is innate, every human wants to love and be loved, but not everyone practice religion, love is a universal concept; So they're way apart, Which means if i were a Christian or Muslim, I can date a lady of another faith.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by GodMode: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
kristina1:
As for me,i cant date someone who doesnt share my faith.

^^^SMH

OP... If she's hausa it may be difficult because its hard for them to marry outside their tribe even if u want to move to the north..
Re: As A Christian Guy , Can You Date A Muslim Lady? by simpleseyi: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Go through my former posts. I have said this severally "I am a Muslim and my wife is a Christian" I go to mosque and she goes to the church. We are happy together. Ask the several christians that married pastor Chris Okotie, ask the several christians that married Olusegun Obasanjo. Also ask the several muslims that married MKO Abiola, the several wives of Isa Yiguda, Sule Lamido, BamangaTukur and other polygamists, they will tell you that they wish they did not.

There are several christian couples are are now divorced and several muslim couples who are also divorced. If you want to marry someone of your faith, then marry only from your church or denomination because Catholic doctrine is different from Jehovah witness doctrine.

Anyway, a single young guy should not be looking for a wife, instead he should be interested in attractive hole to pour his saturated milk tongue. Any matured hole will do, christian, muslim, pagan, idol worshipper, e.t.c. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date / Which Tribe Is D Baby / Why That Guys Hate Seein Thr Sister With A Guy.but Dy Molest Anothr Persons Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.