Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl (42901 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by money121(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Getting the girl of your dreams does not necessarily have to depend on how much you have in your bank account. A girl who truly loves you and desire to be with you will be charmed, not by cash, but by some other great things you can offer.
Let us take a look at some of the things that can help you land the girl without putting yourself in debt.

1. Look the part: The first thing that would draw a girl’s eye to you is the way you look. You do not have to break the bank to look good, clean and well kept-together. If she sees how well you look, and she finds it appealing, then that is one step closer to getting her attention, and hopefully, her heart.

2. Dazzle with your personality: When all you’ve got is your personality, make sure you make it count. Do not be afraid to show off what you are made of. If you are funny, brilliant, or talented in other areas, let her experience this. Show her that she can have a good time with you and have a lot of other reasons to respect you without you having to resort to buying her expensive gifts.

3. Be inventive: When you do not have money to distract her, you can actually focus on inventive ways to spend time with her. The whole point of winning her heart is to make her love being with you, it does not matter where you are or how much you spend.
No doubt, having the big bucks is an easier way to get her interested, and not having this to your advantage could make things a little challenging. But, get creative, work for her attention, she will see your effort and reward them.

4. Make her feel special: Everyone loves to feel special, and that includes women. So, to make her keep thinking about you, let her know how beautiful and special you find out. Make her feel like the only girl in the world and let her have nothing but positive feelings when she is around you or talking to you.

5. Get to know her: Another way to her heart is to make sure you take your time to get to know your lady. No information is too small or too useless. Know what makes her thick and what drives her. Be her best friend and confidante. Let her share her successes with you and come to you when things are not so good.

6. Avoid insecurity: It is easy, when you are not so affluent, to focus on the things you do not have and some men often take it to another level by taking it out on the girl. Do not keep bringing up the fact that you are still struggling, do not let her see any sign of insecurity or jealousy.

- http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/how-broke-guy-can-get-girl.html

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by RoyalBlak007: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by SUGARBEE(f): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmm shocked really?

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
7. never believe you're broke

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by ronald4lif(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Your number 4 must be some joke. How can a broke dude make a woman feel special, really

The author of this must be having a good laugh. Except if he meant by washing her undies, cooking for her and submitting himself to an errand boy. But even at that he'll only end up a sissy and a fool.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Dotwillis1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Who is a broke guy? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Galacious1: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Who is a broke guy? undecided
98% of guys readin dis thread

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Jannie1999(f): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
That one na story

1 Like

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why not advise a broke guy on how to get money sad .....fact remains that for u to have a happy relationship/marriage, finance plays a key role

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by bqlekan(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
How a broke guy can get any girl.. Get rich or die trying grin

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by agarawu23(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
really
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by AmakaDNB(f): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by ennon92(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Do what the op said @ur peril..
Candidly,most Nigerian girls don't deserve all u've written there cos eventually they'll still phuck up.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
This is the type of thread that makes some young men lose touch with reality! My sympathy!!! cool

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Omotayor123(f): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nice points OP.. Money is Good but it's not Everything.!
Even if the guy is not broke, this points are needed to boost his relationship level with ladies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Am patiently waiting for the 'social media good face' to come and share some lies with us how some broke guy they know married Pius Anyim's daughter! Orue!!! angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Rapmoney(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice points OP.. Money is Good but it's not Everything.!
Even if the guy is not broke, this points are needed to boost his relationship level with ladies.
Why commend ye what ye believeth not in?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by ibe9ja: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
If u are reading Op's post, you are most probably a broke asss. Rich guys won't bother reading it.

1 Like

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by DICKtator: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mumu!!!

7. GET MONEY!!!!

Chase money, girls would chase you!!!.

Broke guys shouldn't be thinking of relationships in the first instance!!

Take y'all broke arzses home,go get that paper!!!!

grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
ilobasama:
Why not advise a broke guy on how to get money sad .....fact remains that for u to have a happy relationship/marriage, finance plays a key role
my thoughts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by rawpadgin(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ok
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Viktor1983(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
I no do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
SHE GO STILL CHEAT undecided
NO BE NAIJA WOMAN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by jeron1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
I didn't do all these to my babe and I met her when I was dam broke and she still stated with me and loyal till I had the breakthrough... today, she's my woman, my everything...

11 Likes

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by damiloladuke: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
lol

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Rexphobia(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why will a broke guy have a girl?

Rexphobia:

What should I tell you now? You missed the sarcasm.
Last time I checked " most, I repeat, most " relationships are funded by guys! abi no be Naija we dey again. If only broke guys can use this strategy and time to try to become "unbroke"... How about that?
My definition of broke is not temporary lack of cash and cash equivalents oh, it's a mental and physical state of mind and pocket that may last into the foreseeable future if something does not change drastically.
I mean broke guys have going concern issues and may be unable to settle liabilities that may crystalize as a result of a relationship.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by sulmeza(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
stop trying to give out hope...where dere's none....@op......dos hoes aint one bit loyal...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by eaccyboy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
I don't need it...na for ugly n broke guys. cool
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by laprince(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
K
Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by youngwarlocks: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
7. don't be too broke....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.