Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army (41232 Views)

Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement / Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by An2elect2(f): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Fabdedon:
since 18bc
lol grin
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by gamesb: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
mind

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by gamesb: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
training
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by BlackTechnology: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
They never loved anyone who is not of any economic or military importance to them.
Trust me ,it is better to sever tie with a strange bed fellow like the US government.

Gbam

It is time we show the world that we got brains in Africa.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by brownlords: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
What is the use of the training anyway, when they still pass the information to BH

To hell with them
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by davidonoja: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
It good like that so that there wouldn't say they help nigeria fight boko haram after there refused selling weapons to us

Idiot
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by swezenberg(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Russia will only turn Nigeria into another Syria and Afghanistan
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by An2elect2(f): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Let them go!!!
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by watchindelta(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
OK pls Nigeria government why not beg the US to teach u how to knack ur wife n concubines
yeye dey smile for dis country everywhere.rare
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by badmrkt(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
datguru:
Is this Nigeria's most pressing need as of now ? Clueless
phoool...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by gamesb: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
trainings

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by BlackTechnology: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
swezenberg:
Russia will only turn Nigeria into another Syria and Afghanistan

Wetin this one they talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by NDOKI2: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Better, america wants to train us. But don't want to sell arms and warplanes to nigeria, so they should go. We don't want what is happening. In iraq,lybia and syria to come close. America is not helping us, they want to instigate war. During ebola. They. Refuse to give us zmapp, so we handled it our way, and it worked, if they leave we will win the war on BH

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by BlackTechnology: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Abeg post more

gamesb:
trainings
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
i heard of dis word in 1997
seedord247:

Isakaba boyz grin
angryi heard of dis word in 1997
seedord247:

Isakaba boyz grin
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Bitojoe(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nice idea. Americans are not gods
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by iamord(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
OnyeEgo1:
The US government have been against us from day 1, where were u guys during d tym of ebola?, u refuse to sell weapons to us, obama can visit Ghana but won't come to 9ja.

U.S.A. We can so much do without YOU, my dear Nigerians we av d BEST GROUND FORCE IN THE WORLD...

If not why are we the first to land in peacekeeping missions??

Your rant does not carry weight. It. Even. Floats on Water
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by oluchy(f): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
synergycom19:
GEJ Comander in chief of the Armed forces is always drunk and irresponsible and that produces irrational behaviors and worse of everything in the country

Can't you guys see that your strategy of abusing Mr President at every opportunity is no longer working but is now a counter-productive irritating distraction.

Try and come up with something more persuasive.

I tire for una abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by samkevie: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
datguru:
Is this Nigeria's most pressing need as of now ? Clueless
wu b this one..abeg go wash plate!!!
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by PStacks(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Since this boko haram insurgency started, av been suspecting there Ís a grand conspiracy somewhere, but she just does not add up.

I'm suspecting its a ploy to reduce nigeria to nothing.

Maybe "Most Populous Black Nation" is threat to some certain quarters.

Like a grand ploy to disintegrate nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Toktee(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
They are trying so hard to keep the Americans away from nigeria so that they will nt come and dig out the sponsors of bokoharam,niger deltans have seize the opportunity provided by bokoharam to advance the cause of their clumzy looking son,but i wnt them to knw that this gvt has only three mnth to xpire
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by OLADD: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pangea:
Ok o!
Who go suffer am naa?
[/color]

[color=#006600]

Na you and Obama. Nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamord:

Your rant does not carry weight. It. Even. Floats on Water

na only person wey don smoke ugwu leaf go fit answer u o

singing 'i'm no smoker' lalalalalala
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by OLADD: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
America has never showed us love angry
[color=#006600][/color]

Good and sensible talk. Those people are highly wicked demons. US my foot!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by BlackTechnology: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
NDOKI2:
Better, america wants to train us. But don't want to sell arms and warplanes to nigeria, so they should go. We don't want what is happening. In iraq,lybia and syria to come close. America is not helping us, they want to instigate war. During ebola. They. Refuse to give us zmapp, so we handled it our way, and it worked, if they leave we will win the war on BH

Gbam

That's the spirit

If not for the envy of some sections of Nigeria, I know the height my people can take the Nigerian military to.

Nigeria has the potential to rival US military and economy.

Involve our higher Institutions in weapons development and allow merit be the banner of military recruitment and see how US will tremble when the name Nigeria is mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by atlwireles: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Someone is finally listening to the army.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by sarutobie(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Toktee:
They are trying so hard to keep the Americans away from nigeria so that they will nt come and dig out the sponsors of bokoharam,niger deltans have seize the opportunity provided by bokoharam to advance the cause of their clumzy looking son,but i wnt them to knw that this gvt has only three mnth to xpire
the typical mouthing of a phool
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by PocoAPoco57: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
OnyeEgo1:
The US government have been against us from day 1, where were u guys during d tym of ebola?, u refuse to sell weapons to us, obama can visit Ghana but won't come to 9ja.

U.S.A. We can so much do without YOU, my dear Nigerians we av d BEST GROUND FORCE IN THE WORLD...

If not why are we the first to land in peacekeeping missions??

Well Obama is not in this world to live up to nigerians expectation. He can go wherever he fuckinggg wants.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Sapeleboy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
how long will it take d government of this great nation 2 laern, na wa oo
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by ujoinme: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Very good move by the Nigerian government, US is unwilling to help Nigeria in our time of need, It shows clearly US intention for Nigeria, IF they fail to supply us with hardwares that we are willing to pay for, then what need is the training, Are thay going to train the Nigerian Army to go and fight insurgency with bare hands without hardware?

The training should have been on the use of the hardware we require to fight insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by BlackTechnology: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Toktee:

Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / More Photos Of Atiku In Uyo / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.