Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army (41215 Views)

Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement / Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Lianaluv(f): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
WE will survive no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Samiceman: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Yy
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by tolustx(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
What fruits ve their previous "trainings" yielded so far or how will they convince me dat they've truly trained som nigerian soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Samyj247: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
its better like dat. Who knows! I even trust the nigerian soldier more than dt us soldier

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by eunisam: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nigerian army should get trained in russia.my take.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by paulworld(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pangea:
Ok o!
Who go suffer am naa?
nobody go suffer am, we can take care of ourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by ayampissed: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Who go help us fight BH......?

who dey help us before??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by dedons: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
K
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by akinluyi02(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
I guess they want to privatise the military...lol
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by major466(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sweet news.
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Fabdedon(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
America has never showed us love angry
since 18bc

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by nairaman66(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
I dey see DANGER- P Square!
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by oscarjulliet: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Its high time we think. They are really playing us in this country. All are planed work. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Like a child who had his toy taken away. This type of tantrum is obviously for the consumption of the gullible Nigerians who look up to foreign powers to do for them what they can do for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by synergycom19: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
GEJ Comander in chief of the Armed forces is always drunk and irresponsible and that produces irrational behaviors and worse of everything in the country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by kackar22: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Before u go finish training us, boko haram don kill everybody.of what purpose would that be.one day boko go cut una neck, make I see if u go still the train

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by busomma: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
America don't need our oil anymore since they are almost self sufficient . This is just the beginning of a frosty relationship that will definitely develop between the two unequal countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
The US government have been against us from day 1, where were u guys during d tym of ebola?, u refuse to sell weapons to us, obama can visit Ghana but won't come to 9ja.

U.S.A. We can so much do without YOU, my dear Nigerians we av d BEST GROUND FORCE IN THE WORLD...

If not why are we the first to land in peacekeeping missions??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Crocz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
YNeme3E:
I'll say it again... Nigeria be warned!!!! America is not your friend

America is nobody's friend...better we ally with lunatic Kim's North Korea but Jona aint gat the balls...he's a weakling!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by cirmuell(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
we don't need 'em...
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by cirmuell(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
*double post.
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
boombay:
In France™
the united states doesn't Bleep with usgrin
I schooled in france™undecided
hu kia?
boombay:
In France™
hu kia?
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by phayvoursky(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
boombay:
In France™

That's the only stuff you could contribute....

Junky
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by White007(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Good riddance...
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by BlackTechnology: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
We depend on others for weapons

We ask them to train us.

What can we do on our own

Nigerian military should study how BH fights and develop a strategy of how best to destroy BH.
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Truckpusher(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
They never loved anyone who is not of any economic or military importance to them.

Trust me ,it is better to sever tie with a strange bed fellow like the US government.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
boombay:
In France™

Just show up in Afghanistan grin
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by LordMecuzy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

We don't love ourselves as Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
synergycom19:
GEJ Comander in chief of the Armed forces is always drunk and irresponsible and that produces irrational behaviors and worse of everything in the country

in as much as i don't support dis man una too dey talk rubbish, shey u fit take dat insult wey u jst drop on e head? Abi u fit stand make u no do anything when dem dey insult ur father

this Gej is HUMAN BEING like una, as if una go do different self

APC2015 jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by thonyokun(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Good radiance to bad rubbish
Re: Nigeria Government terminates US Military Training Of Army by SergeAlain: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Great move abeg!!!! make we know how many we dey abeg. No need to carry partners wey de work against us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.