Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed (21798 Views)

Trailer Falls In Agege Railway Crossing This Morning - Photos / An Unhappy Train Experience From Enugu Railway (photos) / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by SuperModerator: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2014
okay, but GEJ must be impeached
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by Innodon(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2014
GEJtil2019

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by Donovan: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2014
grin

The person below me is a gay

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by Okijajuju1(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2014
^Do you still feel that way.. angry ...
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by gbodimowo(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
babyosisi:

GEJ till 2019!!!
Anyone that doesn't like it can go kiss a swine

I dint like it and the only one I want to kiss us you ma'am
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by ignis: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by gbodimowo(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2014
SuperModerator:
okay, but GEJ must be impeached

I agree based on his ineptitude
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by taharqa: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2014
Even long b4 d completion of this particular line, I hv said this here and oda places: GEJ has already done more work in d Railways sector than ALL past Nigerian leaders put together. And I repeat, ALL of dem since independence..... And I also said this: Let any of d Resident Clowns challenge this FACT if they can

9 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by gbodimowo(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2014
ignis:
GEJ till 2019
gerrout
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Design by Chinese
financed by Chinese
constructed by Chinese

In a country of 175million and a very high unemployment... I am still shock at the cost of thaf project, $850million for a 20pkm rail standard guage line ( $4.25million/km)

heart attack na bad thing oo, even with tis achievement, you still dey vex

7 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by holatin(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2014
nice one
But na campaign material.
I forbid to be fooled.
vote for change
vote for buhari
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by samx4real(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2014
tomakint:
This is the type of news worth reading this cool morning......and they (APC goons and propaganda machines online) want me to abandon this working administration of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan a.k.a the Man of the Moment for one miserable, vindictive funky mallam with clenched fist who abandoned similar project when he grabbed power forcefully in 1983. Thank God for #teamGEJ# Cc: Rossike, Truckpusher, Firefire, Babyosisi, theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, Sincere9gerian, etc

Did u forget to include mi name? #GEJ till 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by ignis: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2014
gbodimowo:
gerrout
Get in

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2014
I can't just wait to board one.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by yzgobier(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Design by Chinese
financed by Chinese
constructed by Chinese

In a country of 175million and a very high unemployment... I am still shock at the cost of thaf project, $850million for a 20pkm rail standard guage line ( $4.25million/km)
Finally, the most sensible comment I've read so far. The cost is outrageous.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by koladebrainiac(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2014
e try . but someone should tell him that its nothing special . I mean he has spent six years. on that sit and he can't just sit there and do nothing . after all the huge budget that ministry received . this is federal Government . standardize our economy not this one dollar is selling at the record of 1$ to 184# . abegi make e do more . impress us with something to be grateful for not icing colorful infrastructure that someone in west may not see . give us light .

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2014
doesn't stop us from voting out GEJ come 2015
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by smudge2079(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2014
Gimme pictures or i will neva believe it grin grin
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by kurt09(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2014
A Breath of Fresh Air
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by aragon4realz(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2014
just give it a year and I bet you LL not recognize trains or the rails anymore....we lack maintenance ability

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by engrjacuzzi: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2014
this is good news. government will need to buy news locomotives and rolling stocks for use on our standard gauge. maintenance should be the key rudiment and availability of spare parts. I hope the itakpe-lokoja-abuja link will be completed next year. if NRC is funded, it will create massive employment opportunities for us with better package.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2014
I have said and will continue to say it that the rot in the perpetrated by past administrations in Nigeria doesn't permit a rapid transformation of the country, the kind of change some APC e-rodents think Buhari the coupist will bring. The surest and safest way to transformation is the gradual one which involves identification of the problem, long term planning that will winner sustainable development which is what Jonathan and his transformation team are doing.
Well done my amiable president, the gate of hell represented by APC shall never prevail against you. Your legacies are landmarks they will forever be remembered.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by coolcharm(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmm... true? Except its not the one those Chinese people are still battling with behind my house in Kubwa.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by danderson(f): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Am currently leaving Lagos to Ibadan and I must appreciate GEJ for the correct road construction Julius Berger is doing.

I now realize that APC are monsters and demons. Shame

7 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2014
yzgobier:

At what cost do you think it should have been constructed? Can you break the project into bits and tell us how much each bit should have cost?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Oh yes! He built a train, probably 5times the original price and then that is huge "achievement".
Nigerians can easily be swayed.
Government playing pingpong with our minds.

I refuse to be seduced! angry

Edited!

For God sake this is nothing special!!! Helloooooooooooooo! shocked

The oil subsidy report, the millions to trillions missing, the number of oil barrels stolen per days has trippled, the openly corrupt members of his cabinet walking free, ASSU plans to go on another strike soon, the military is in a rot and some modafvckas are celebrating a train that will soon be in-effective due to mismanagement and corruption??

O'lord!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by eightsin(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2014
A very loud able achievement for us all. We are going to get there someday
Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by LeOstrich: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2014
yzgobier:

The Lekki link bridge cost 29 billion naira. The bridge is 1.3km.

This will put the cost at approximately 22.3 million naira per meter length or 150,000 US dollars per meter.

And the bridge is tolled!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja-kaduna Standard Gauge Railway Completed by sunnyflakes(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2014
I wish my father was alive to witness this milestone achievement. having worked 4 the Nigerian railway 4 35years retiring in 1989. Ever since, most govt. made the railway modernization in Nigeria a conduit 4 siphoning funds.

May God bless GEJ 4 been true to his words. promise made promise kept. May God reward u with electoral victory in February 2015..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Four-year-old Boy Away In Lagos / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / BRT Bus On Fire At Unilag Water-front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.