Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) (66677 Views)

Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by farano(f): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
abi o smiley
Yes I like good things smiley
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by 14DUI(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nigeria Las Vegas indeed grin
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by ajebuter(f): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nice one.

We must be proud of our cities and country.

I hope those who 'school in France' go come home to roost someday.

Naija for life!
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by sukkot: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Dun noe rudenoi!

Say nomore! And man will be at mum's yard with the fam keeping it real like a true African warrior should with some jellof and roasted turkey, man. Everything a gwan in there, bredrin lol.

Ol'boy must have been high on high grade laced with bath salt and mollys. Now that is what I call whyfy and ionosphere realm lol.
oh shytttt you kicking it with mumsy dukes this xmas ? your mum in england ? now i see why yo a-s-s is extra comfortable in england lol. shyttt me myself ? i gotta go to the motherland to see mumsy dukes. ahh well. some of us just gotta go through more stress in life cry grin

oh yeah man was high on cow dung to tink dat was even close to moston in gunchester talk less of las vegas grin
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Okeikpu(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Okuko nwa ogbenye bu efi ya (´・_・`) Las Vegas in deed (●__●) Op which village u come from xD
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Sweetlemon(f): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are so daft, i mean very DAFT. If you had an iota of brain, you would know that what is being celebrated is the general improvement and performance of the governor in every sector in the state.

IDIOTT

Please who is this over-priced Chrismas chicken
You show me Chrismas lights and you honestly expect me to translate it as "overall achivements??" Do you realize you are actually insulting governor Obiano by portraying Chrismas lights as his overall achievements?

I won't be replying anymore quotes from you until I'm sure you've grown some brains.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by mystikal(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Christmas decorations?

Wonders won't cease
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by omololuigb: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Zaikon:
i wonder nah, i tot my phone is repeatin dos pix

Na wetin I think b DAT ooo
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by AngelicaDivine(f): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Anambra fine ooo

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by write2obi(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
some two weeks ago, i was coming bk home from Lagos, and had to take Night bus to catch up with an appointment, I left mazamaza around 10:30pm and got to Upper-iweka around 4:30am, I got down with my 2 big bags and walked the then feared upper-iweka all the way to Tarzan where i got a bike that took ke to awada, I got to my house around 5am, my mummy almost jumped out of her skin when she saw me shocked . "Onitsha ejugo oyi" all thanks to GEJ Obiano grin
jennydoris give me your house address grin I want to come to your house grin

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
jnrbayano:
I drove to Upper Iweka last Sunday, I was stunned as to the changes.

The roads over there are as wide as Camp Nou stadium, Barcelona.

Patrol team on the ready to crank down on any miscreant.

God bless Anambra State, the changes has indeed begun.
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by shizzleStar: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Please who is this over-priced Chrismas chicken
You show me Chrismas lights and you honestly expect me to translate it as "overall achivements??" Do you realize you are actually insulting governor Obiano by portraying Chrismas lights as his overall achievements?

I won't be replying anymore quotes from you until I'm sure you've grown some brains.
Cheers!
You are a brainless twerp.

I can tell from your myopic brain that 'in all sector' to you means 'christmas light' right?. If you had a functional brain, you would notice that the emphasis is on the new look of the town viz-a-viz its beautification, improved security situation, sanitation, prevailing and increasing condusive environment etc. You are the one insulting your stewpid self here with your pea-sized brain.

Mind you there is a 't' in christmas, you've written it 5times now omitting the 't' eact time. Its a typo, i know...IDIOTT again

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
kai, Willie is working. someone should pls draw his attention to Igbo ukwu Nnewi road.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Sweetlemon(f): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are a brainless twerp.
I can tell from your myopic brain that 'in all sector' to you means 'christmas light' right?. If you had a functional brain, you would notice that the emphasis is on the new look of the town viz-a-viz its beautification, improved security situation, sanitation, prevailing and increasing condusive environment etc. You are the one insulting your stewpid self here with your pea-sized brain.
Mind you there is a 't' in christmas, you've written it 5times now omitting the 't' eact time. Its a typo, i know...IDIOTT again
Oh my days!
grin
Some people will hang on to anything just to make themselves look better even if it means checking out the spelling of Christmas!

Thanks for the correction sir. I am where I am today because I am not too proud to take corrections. I always knew it was Christmas though but I have this bad habit of typing anyhow when it's not a formal presentation.
Thanks again I will be more careful with my spellings in future.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by JoeCutie(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Peter Obi worked, Willie Obaino is working. Anambra is in a safe party. #TeamAPGA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Ekiseme(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Otu osha amakazi cool

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by shizzleStar: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Oh my days!
grin
Some people will hang on to anything just to make themselves look better even if it means checking out the spelling of Christmas!

Thanks for the correction sir. [s]I am where I am today because I am not too proud to take corrections. I always knew it was Christmas though but I have this bad habit of typing anyhow when it's not a formal presentation.[/s]
Thanks again I will be more careful with my spellings in future.
Far from that, your first comment i quoted was so emotional and made in bad faith that i couldn't resist quoting you.

Welcome. My pleasure!

Good you acknowledged you goofed and your earlier gaffe in your first comment. Sweetlemon my former acquintance turned foe, it would be better if you desist from hasty condemnation because of your party affiliation. grin

Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by InvertedHammer: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Youngzedd:
Upper Iweka at Night, [size=14pt]the Las Vegas of Nigeria[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1908469_10527279102048540584871054887911931357266860n_jpega1dfb9305f95f0406f464317a115ab19

THIS IS JUST SAD!

2 cartons of Xmas lights on a fence....turn street light on...Bingo!

Onitsha turns to Las Vegas. This is an assault on common sense

My people. My people. SMH

/

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by kenex4ever(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
BEAUTIFUL!!! We need more of these on our nigerian roads....unfortunately, we don't have the energy to power such. Good thinking
no be xmas light b doze ones
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by ikeokoro86(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is the best pic of Onitsha I've ever seen. Anambra must change
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by majorfarms(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Morkavictor:
see them,enemy of progress.

O bu nwa Aba? sad sad
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Where no dey fine for night undecided ,just light small candle for sambisa e go dey like where dem shoot avatar

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by tonychristopher: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
THIS IS NOT ONITSHA BUT DUBAI...BUT SERIOUSLY AS AN ANAMBRA DUDE BORN IN OWERRI, I FIND OWERRI THE MOST COOLEST CITY IN EAST THEN ENUGU MAYBE ONITSHA BUT IN THAT ZONE CALABAR AND UYO IS MY FAVORITE THEN OWERRI, SUCH A NICE PLACE, O TOWN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON POINT ONITISHA IS MORE LIKE A BUSINESS MEETING ...GET UR DEAL AND MOVE..ASABA IS BUDDING THOUGH

LONG LIVE IGBO LAND

NOW HATERS, YOU CAN GO AND REST IN PEACE
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by iloejikefestus(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
I'm so proud of my state.obodo maranma dika honey juru,ala oma nke Nigeria, light of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by swagwu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
tobtap:
i guess the OP has not travelled out of anambra before...nothing like vegas in does pictures....enugu fine pass dat sef for night...anyway nice thread
thatz true coal city still leading dwn d easten region...we dnt knw onisha here in GERMANY
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by NwaJesusteete(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
eaglechild:
Wow!
Who could ever believe Onitsha can be like this?
Nothing like having the political will.

T.A. Orji!
What of Aba?
bros neva u again mention that name here:*8-)
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Do you know what Las Vegas looks like? smh
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by swagwu(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
tobtap:
i guess the OP has not travelled out of anambra before...nothing like vegas in does pictures....enugu fine pass dat sef for night...anyway nice thread
thatz true coal city still leading dwn d easten region...we dnt knw onisha here in GERMANY !
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by satowind(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jennydoris:

Hahaha. View very well. cool

Am from Anambra.
We dey stay for Onitsha cheesy
Were in osha are u
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Schematics: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wow..Onitsha is the Vegas of Nigeria. Leading the pack east of the Niger.. cool

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by igbo2011(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Why do we alwas compare ourselves to America? We need o compere ourselves to our ancestors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.