Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) (66740 Views)

Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Chigold101(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
diluminati:
NAIRALAND A PLACE FULL OF JOKERS!
Which joke be that here now?
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by rukks: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Whaoo. Kudo to Obiano. Obiano for igbo presidenvy come 2019

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by tswagg007(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Las vegas? I laugh in Arabic...u beta come 2 lagos and see singapore :DLas vegas? I laugh in Arabic...u beta come 2 lagos and see singapore

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by tswagg007(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Schematics:
Wow..Onitsha is the Vegas of Nigeria. Leading the pack east of the Niger.. cool
grin
Schematics:
Wow..Onitsha is the Vegas of Nigeria. Leading the pack east of the Niger.. cool
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
InvertedHammer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1908469_10527279102048540584871054887911931357266860n_jpega1dfb9305f95f0406f464317a115ab19

THIS IS JUST SAD!

2 cartons of Xmas lights on a fence....turn street light on...Bingo!

Onitsha turns to Las Vegas. This is an assault on common sense

My people. My people. SMH

/

grin grin grin grin grin grin sad

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by MrEverest(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is good & is marvelous in our eyes! Any time I pass through Onitsha, all I see is unearthed potential but all thanks to Obiano for transforming the hitherto den of robbers called upper Iweka to this beautiful spectacle. What Onitsha is to Anambra, is what Aba is to Abia, yet Thief T.A Orji criminally left it in ruins! This singular achievement will give a positive image of Anambra to citizens & travellers passing through Onitsha. I pray that the people of Abia will vote in a technocrat like Alex Otti, people who are exposed, intelligent & knows what it takes to govern a state & not a curse like Theif T.A orji.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
InvertedHammer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1908469_10527279102048540584871054887911931357266860n_jpega1dfb9305f95f0406f464317a115ab19

THIS IS JUST SAD!

2 cartons of Xmas lights on a fence....turn street light on...Bingo!

Onitsha turns to Las Vegas. This is an assault on common sense

My people. My people. SMH

/

LWKMD!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
shizzleStar:
bla...bla...bla..

Phaggot, must you quote me to spout nonsense?

And aren't you HIV positive looking for someone who is also HIV positive? You need to focus on that, and stay away from my posts.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
sukkot:
oh shytttt you kicking it with mumsy dukes this xmas ? your mum in england ? now i see why yo a-s-s is extra comfortable in england lol. shyttt me myself ? i gotta go to the motherland to see mumsy dukes. ahh well. some of us just gotta go through more stress in life cry grin

oh yeah man was high on cow dung to tink dat was even close to moston in gunchester talk less of las vegas grin

Lol, I have never been to manny yano. Been to Liverpool and I think the closest I ever got anywhere near Manchester is Chester lol. I used to hit Stoke a lot as well, when I was on Uni in Brum.

But I had a few dargs from Manny in Uni and dem mans used to tell me a lot about ya city. I defo need to come out there soon.

Mogadishu looks better than that shiit on this thread. Heck, even my neighbour has more Xmas light than all the nonsense these delusional yokels posted here lol.
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by malawian2: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
last tyme i travelled for xmas, we arived so late to onitsha around 10pm. instead of me dropping at onitsha, i followed the luxury bus to owerri that night and slept at their park. i 'travelled" back to onitsha the next morning grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by shizzleStar: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Phaggot, must you quote me to spout nonsense?

And aren't you HIV positive looking for someone who is also HIV? You need to focus on that, and stay away from my posts.

Thanks in advance.
You are a bleeping bastad, and how would you know that if your whor.ish mum wasn't begging me to fvck her for free?

That line is stale and isnt selling, even the FOOLS who tried to push it with their mischief have since backed down from their folly, and you think your weak attempt would...try again

You are a compound DUNCE.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by sukkot: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, I have never been to manny yano. Been to Liverpool and I think the closest I ever got anywhere near Manchester is Chester lol. I used to hit Stoke a lot as well, when I was on Uni in Brum.

But I had a few dargs from Manny in Uni and dem mans used to tell me a lot about ya city. I defo need to come out there soon.

Mogadishu looks better than that shiit on this thread. Heck, even my neighbour has more Xmas light than all the nonsense these delusional yokels posted here lol.
manny aint what it used to be bruv. the soul left the city. it is now a hub of consumers staring into their phones 24 7. the city is dead. you defo dont need to come out here anymore lol. you will be sorely disappointed. plus its starting to look run down. haha you know everyone has that neighbor that covers their whole house up with christmas lights. i got one just round the corner from me. this dudes whole house is covered and buried in christmas lights. from the roof to the ground. insane chavtastic nutjobs cheesy
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
[s]
shizzleStar:
You are a bleeping bastad

That line is stale and isnt selling, even the FOOLS who tried to push it with their mischief have since backed down from their folly, and you think your weak attempt would...try again

You are a compound DUNCE.
[/s]

Rant by a HIV positive rabid dog. I won't even indulge ya cowardly weak a.rse in war of words - you are neither educated enough nor have the required lexicon lol. You posted it there yaself troubling some chic to contact you under ya alternate handle, dumb muthaphucka.

Just sod off and die slow, you bonobo from the hominini tribe lol.

And stop quoting me, biitch.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
sukkot:
manny aint what it used to be bruv. the soul left the city. it is now a hub of consumers staring into their phones 24 7. the city is dead. you defo dont need to come out here anymore lol. you will be sorely disappointed. plus its starting to look run down. haha you know everyone has that neighbor that covers their whole house up with christmas lights. i got one just round the corner from me. this dudes whole house is covered and buried in christmas lights. from the roof to the ground. insane chavtastic nutjobs cheesy

Lol, white folks love their Xmas, man. My street is brimming with all kinds of Xmas lights, I tell ya. And folks looking for white Xmas everywhere lol.

Everywhere is dead these days, even Ldn, with gentrification. I was out in Peckham like three weeks ago with sum chic, and I took her to the Peckham park just to tell her stories of what growing up out there was like - and show her the old me before the new one. Bruv, I was at the park for 2hrs, and can you believe the only people I saw playing football were white folks? Loool. If it were back in the day, it would have been pure nyggahs in hoodies, with skunk smoke everywhere lol.

Anyway, what are the chics up there saying? That is all I care about lol.
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin op you want me to insult my own state abi grin

What kind of self deceit is this? angry
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by shizzleStar: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
SirShymex:
[s][/s]

Rant by a HIV positive rabid dog. I won't even indulge ya cowardly wear a.rse in war of words - you are neither educated enough nor have the required lexicon lol. You posted it there yaself troubling some chic to contact you under ya alternate handle, dumb muthaphucka.

Just sod off and die slow, you bonobo from the hominini tribe lol.

And stop quoting me, biitch.
You are a senseless dumbhead. I am not a coward like your hero that hides his identity, if my main handle is on a ban, my alternate always have it on my siggy as is the case now you FOOL.

Show us the so-called alternate handle you talked about or remain silent forever. The pint-sized brain, pseudo intellectual braggart talking about war of words, you are a brainless jerk from the tiger-claw faced tribe.

Now go jerk yourself, freaking phaggit!

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by runtinxnigga(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm can't believe dat Onitsha of all people will one day be like dis. Well at least is a very good development remaining Onitsha - Enugu Road dat road is bad
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by sukkot: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, white folks love their Xmas, man. My street is brimming with all kinds of Xmas lights, I tell ya. And folks looking for white Xmas everywhere lol.

Everywhere is dead these days, even Ldn, with gentrification. I was out in Peckham like three weeks ago with sum chic, and I took her to the Peckham park just to tell her stories of what growing up out there was like - and show her the old me before the new one. Bruv, I was at the park for 2hrs, and can you believe the only people I saw playing football were white folks? Loool. If it were back in the day, it would have been pure nyggahs in hoodies, with skunk smoke everywhere lol.

Anyway, what are the chics up there saying? That is all I care about lol.
are you for real bruv ? peckham is gentrified ? oh shyttttt say it aint so ? my man lives on marmonth street not too far from where you get the number 12 bus and a bunch of naija niggaz use to play pool at this spot just beside the bus stop. man that was black town. so it is now gentrified ? shytt getting crazy out here bruv. what the women saying ? not a lot bruv lmao.
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Yeske2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
What most people fail to understand is that the floodlights and streetlights in the background of those pix have been functioning for months, the only addition is the xmas decorations. Xmas or not, upper iweka has come to be.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Believe dis place is nt 50 percent like Las vegas
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Yeske2(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
malawian2:
last tyme i travelled for xmas, we arived so late to onitsha around 10pm. instead of me dropping at onitsha, i followed the luxury bus to owerri that night and slept at their park. i 'travelled" back to onitsha the next morning grin grin

If you land Onitsha midnight sef just move on, you're covered. My only fear is that people go miss their way this year with the kind of transformation going on here. We, Onitsha residents are finding it hard to keep up sef.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
sukkot:
are you for real bruv ? peckham is gentrified ? oh shyttttt say it aint so ? my man lives on marmonth street not too far from where you get the number 12 bus and a bunch of naija niggaz use to play pool at this spot just beside the bus stop. man that was black town. so it is now gentrified ? shytt getting crazy out here bruv. what the women saying ? not a lot bruv lmao.

Lol, not jus Peckham - the whole of South London. Ditto Brixton, Camberwell, Walworth, Lewisham, Stockwell etc.. Boris done change Ldn town lol. But you will still see a lot of black people on Rye lane and the high street. I think the spots are still there. Also, bus 12 ain't the free bus anymore - it is now double decker. It has been for time now lol.

I saw some reports about Hackney and East Ldn as well.

Darn! No point going there if the chics are dead. Thought you lot would have bare lighties there like Brum, or nice snow bunnies like Chester lol. Heard there are loads of Africans there though.
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by malawian2: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yeske2:
If you land Onitsha midnight sef just move on, you're covered. My only fear is that people go miss their way this year with the kind of transformation going on here. We, Onitsha residents are finding it hard to keep up sef.
i was talking about 4 years ago. no time to shout before ha agwa mu - nna gbado ya ebe ahu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Yeske2(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
malawian2:

i was talking about 4 years ago. no time to shout before ha agwa mu - nna gbado ya ebe ahu grin grin grin
Nna you miss o, I dey sure say you go miss road this year became Osha don change wella. Lols
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Sweetlemon(f): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
shizzleStar:
Far from that, your first comment i quoted was so emotional and made in bad faith that i couldn't resist quoting you.

Welcome. My pleasure!

Good you acknowledged you goofed and your earlier gaffe in your first comment. Sweetlemon my former acquintance turned foe, it would be better if you desist from hasty condemnation because of your party affiliation. grin

Good day.

My first comment was so emotional? Ha! Now I can see why you thought you could bully me so easily. The Sweetlemon of those days is gone. Now, I'd give such a terrible black eye you'd run to report me to the mods!
The only gaffe I acknowledged is the spelling of Christmas so stop mas.turbating there ok? Little e-brat like you.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by sukkot: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, not jus Peckham - the whole of South London. Ditto Brixton, Camberwell, Walworth, Lewisham, Stockwell etc.. Boris done change Ldn town lol. But you will still see a lot of black people on Rye lane and the high street. I think the spots are still there. Also, bus 12 ain't the free bus anymore - it is now double decker. It has been for time now lol.

I saw some reports about Hackney and East Ldn as well.

Darn! No point going there if the chics are dead. Thought you lot would have bare lighties there like Brum, or nice snow bunnies like Chester lol. Heard there are loads of Africans there though.
man, all em was my spots. walworth road. this jamaican bakery out there had the illest patties. the queue was long too. ahh well you know what it is though bruv ? ever since the advent of mobile phones all man dem and women have gone introverted now. everybody jabbing away at their phones. you cant interrupt them anymore like before when everyone was just looking around for someone to toast. now all man toasting their mobiles. if you as much as interrupt someone on their mobile their will be all hell to pay. so thats why i said the women aint saying nothing. to get women now you need to join some sites to get people who are actually bothering to detach from their phone and look for someone. not like i know though. i left that scene.
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Yeske2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sweetlemon:

My first comment was so emotional? Ha! Now I can see why you thought you could bully me so easily. The Sweetlemon of those days are gone. Now, I'd give such a terrible black eye you'd run to report me to the mods!
The only gaffe I acknowledged is the spelling of Christmas so stop mas.turbating there ok? Little e-brat like you.
You guys should please stop
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by shizzleStar: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sweetlemon:

My first comment was so emotional? Ha! Now I can see why you thought you could bully me so easily. The Sweetlemon of those days are gone. Now, I'd give such a terrible black eye you'd run to report me to the mods!
Now you are hallucinating right?...i'll simply laff it off

Seems you just found your voice thou, did you just become emboldened by some inane blabbing arze wipe? cheesy Just cut the crap and stop deluding yourself.

shytehead.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by kpolli(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Las Vegas doesn't look this lame
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Yeske2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
kpolli:
Las Vegas doesn't look this lame
What@OP said was figurative so forget it.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Emmanuel247(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oppss

You 4got u said Las vegas.......... I only see xmass light wey soon spoil
Re: Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) by Jennydoris(f): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
satowind:

Were in osha are u

Awada Obosi tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 / Newly Commissioned Abia Flyover Turned To Dumping Site (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.