Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? (2509 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Karma Beckons!APC to give Amaechi the Same Treatment He Gave His Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by cidieschat(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2014
Considering the problems that existed while the Current Governor was still a member of the People's Democratic Party, it seemed like he was the cause of trouble in the party at the state.

But taking a good look at th aftermath of his moving away to the APC, has the PdP been much better, has their been much more unity, with members still complaining about the party leadership being hijacked by the Fmr Minister Hon. Nyesom Wike. Except for Wike, all other party aspirants are even considered rebels, and none party members in some cases. The Fmr Minister of Education who has claimed to have fought for the party, also believed fighting Amaechi out, he should be rewarded with the position of a Governor.

On the other hand, The party of the current Governor (Apc), has always had one voice, behaved in a more likely manner of maturity and composure. Even with the appointment of Hon. Dakuku Peterside as the party's Candidate, the other members of the party still remains calm. Does this show that the Governor knows how to keep his house in one voice?

The questions that comes to mind are?

Am I to vote Nyesom Wike, because I want to just restore Rivers State to pdp?

Am I to vote Him becos he wants to Prove to Amaechi that he can also be the Governor?

Does he has plans for the state, or wants to use that channel to fight against his political enemies?

Does he have to condemn the Present Governor to prove his being capabale of Leadership?

The Fmr Minister has in the past concluded tht Rotimi Amaechi was the best Governor the state ever had, while he was I. The pdp, would he come nw and contradict himself becos of a party struggle?
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by LeOstrich: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2014
Amaechi is a problem unto himself. The phrase; thy worse enemy is thyself, aptly describes Amaechi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by holatin(m): 8:52am On Dec 02, 2014
its not about the political party.
it is about individualism

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by cidieschat(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
its not about the political party.
it is about individualism

So in your own words, who is a better individual?
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by 2cato: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2014
LeOstrich:
Amaechi is a problem unto himself. The phrase; thy worse enemy is thyself, aptly describes Amaechi.

make demdem catch you
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2014
2cato:
make demdem catch you

U and Lefool just enjoy talking rubbish. Amaechi remains the best governor rivers has ever had in recent past despite his shortcomings. For this reason, I love him.

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by LeOstrich: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2014
2cato:
make demdem catch you

Deneen foolish?

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by LeOstrich: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

I love him.

Get a room already.

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2014
I Av been following this thuggish wike activity for sometime now especially him going around asking delegates to vote for him.
Not once has he stated what his plans for rivers and how he intend to acheive it. It shows lack of vision.
A failure at the federal level thinks he got what it takes to become executive governor of Rivers.
I can bet my balls that the fool will fail. I don't even have to, an ikwerre can never be next governor.

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2014
Nyesom Wike is a greedy fellow and a more arrogant man. Rivers People would be so stupid to vote such kind of a man. Be talks like a tout and even fights everyone in the party. He uses thugs to even distablise fellow pdp members campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2014
LeOstrich:

Get a room already.

Fool, ur mind is deranged.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by 2cato: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

ME MYSELF and I just enjoy talking rubbish. Amaechi remains the WORST governor rivers has ever had in recent past despite his shortcomings. For this reason, I love him.
fixed
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2014
For months, under the leadership of wike, lecturers were on strike. The fool had no solution but to sack entire Nigerian lecturers. It took just a day of negotiations for the new minister for lecturers to get back to classes.
This shows how useless and miserable wike is in position of authority and yet some fools will tell me that he will administer rivers well.
These ones are so daft.

2 Likes

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2014
2cato:

fixed

Fool, give names of governors or governor in recent past that u know has performed more than amaechi.
U remain an eternal fool if u can't.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by cidieschat(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:
For months, under the leadership of wike, lecturers were on strike. The fool had no solution but to sack entire Nigerian lecturers. It took just a day of negotiations for the new minister for lecturers to get back to classes.
This shows how useless and miserable wike is in position of authority and yet some fools will tell me that he will administer rivers well.
These ones are so daft.

We already know he is a fool and a thug, my problem is I this man Governs this state, same thugs he used in causing mayhem will take over Rivers State. Not a member of the Apc, But Peterside is a very Humble and young man.

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2014
sleektalker:
Nyesom Wike is a greedy fellow and a more arrogant man. Rivers People would be so stupid to vote such kind of a man. Be talks like a tout and even fights everyone in the party. He uses thugs to even distablise fellow pdp members campaigns.

U are right on point. We know how these things roll down here.
Thesejobless touts following him have one agenda which is to reinstate tge former status quo which amaechi has rightfully demolished.
Before now, these touts go about extorting innocent people of their livelihood. To build in portharcourt was a nightmare because of extortionists. These fools solely depend on it for their sustenance . Amaechi came in, made it a criminal offence and they have not forgiven him till date because they feel their son has stopped their main source of livelihood.
These are the people around wike.
Surely, rivers will never go back to Egypt.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by 2cato: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

i DEMDEM the chife moro.n in nairaland is A fooll, since i cant give names of governors or governor in recent past that i know has performed less than amaechi.
I, CHIEF DEMDEM THE GREATES MORO.N ON NAIRĂ…LAND will remain an eternal fooll for the rest of my misreble live.

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2014
cidieschat:

We already know he is a fool and a thug, my problem is I this man Governs this state, same thugs he used in causing mayhem will take over Rivers State. Not a member of the Apc, But Peterside is a very Humble and young man.

That is the fear. We know what port harcourt used to be in the hands of these thugs supporting wike before amaechi came in. Before amaechi, demdem refused to erect any building because of the fear of extortionists despite having more than enough resources to erect such. Amaechi came in and destroyed their structures and already demdem is building without any fear from any quarters.
Anyone that wants wike desires the former status quo.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=2cato post=28521362][/quote]

Fool, Av always known u to be empty. U Av proven it yet again by not giving any name of past governor in recent past u think performed better than amaechi.
Fool, pending that, Amaechi remains the best governor in recent past.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by cidieschat(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

U are right on point. We know how these things roll down here.
Thesejobless touts following him have one agenda which is to reinstate tge former status quo which amaechi has rightfully demolished.
Before now, these touts go about extorting innocent people of their livelihood. To build in portharcourt was a nightmare because of extortionists. These fools solely depend on it for their sustenance . Amaechi came in, made it a criminal offence and they have not forgiven him till date because they feel their son has stopped their main source of livelihood.
These are the people around wike.
Surely, rivers will never go back to Egypt.

I know we are on the smpame page bro, but some grammar here are too big for me, pls in france where I schooled, we dong use such ambiguous words...lolz
I beg break am down

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2014
cidieschat:

I know we are on the smpame page bro, but some grammar here are too big for me, pls in france where I schooled, we dong use such ambiguous words...lolz
I beg break am down

Be specific, tell me where ur challenges are and I will further explain.

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2014
The thug can't even say one thing the state achieved under him being a minster......
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2014
sleektalker:
The thug can't even say one thing the state achieved under him being a minster......

He can't because there is actually nothing. Yet the fool wants to govern rivers. So pathetic.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by 2cato: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

i demdem the biggest Fool on eath, Av have always been known to be an empty head goat. I Av proven it yet again by not giving any name of past governor in recent past i think performed lesser than amaechi.
DEMDEM IS A Fooll, pending that, Amaechi remains the worst governor in recent past.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2014
2cato:
[/quote]

[quote author=Demdem post=28521547]

Fool, Av always known u to be empty. U Av proven it yet again by not giving any name of past governor in recent past u think performed better than amaechi.
Fool, pending that, Amaechi remains the best governor in recent past.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by castancassy2(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2014
if wike is a thug, ameach is a chief thug. ameachi is the president of agboro(thugs) in nigerian parks.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by tobtap: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2014
castancassy2:
if wike is a thug, ameach is a chief thug. ameachi is the president of agboro(thugs) in nigerian parks.
heyaaaa...u must be the commander -in - chief of NUISANCE on nairaland.... cheesy grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by cidieschat(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

Be specific, tell me where ur challenges are and I will further explain.

EXTORTIONIST, what does this mean in igbo language
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Demdem(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2014
cidieschat:

EXTORTIONIST, what does this mean in igbo language

sorry, cant help u. dont understand the ibo languange.
Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Wike can only try, he will never be Governor of Rivers State for now.

Hon Dakuku Peterside will be sworn-in

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by MRLINGTON(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

U and Lefool just enjoy talking rubbish. Amaechi remains the best governor rivers has ever had in recent past despite his shortcomings. For this reason, I love him.

I see u bro!...its only people dah they don't allow to go out dah will always come here to say rubbish...some person av got site buh are naturally blind..i swear

1 Like

Re: Was Amaechi The Problem For Rivers PDP? by cidieschat(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

sorry, cant help u. dont understand the ibo languange.

Okay but does this has anything to do with Fish Farming? ***smiles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Content Of The QR Code On Centenary 100 Naira Note / I Am Now For Buhari! / If Buhari Wins, This Is How Newspapers Healines Will Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.