Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. (2942 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Results of the November 29 primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Imo State to elect the state House of Assembly candidates for the 2015 general election showed that over 90 per cent of the successful candidates are those either in the camp of the immediate past governor of the state and front runner in the current governorship race, Mr. Ikedi Ohakim or the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, who is also a frontrunner in the governorship race.
A breakdown of the results across the state shows that majority of those who emerged are either former aids of Ohakim or former appointees in his administration, who are still staunch members of his team and those in the camp of the deputy speaker.
The results expressed strong indications that the two contenders of the governorship seat did their home work well in terms of mobilisation of party faithful and their strength in the party.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/imo-pdp-primaries-ohakim-ihedioha-s-men-in-early-lead/195556/

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by holatin(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2014
let the best man win
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by waternogetemeny: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Ihedioha is next in line for the House of Reps Chair, so why is he contesing for Gov?

I rather vote that Rochas than Ohakim. After 2019 vote Ihedioha. I dont believe in recycling leaders.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Ihedioha is next in line for the House of Reps Chair, so why is he contesing for Gov?

I rather vote that Rochas than Ohakim. After 2019 vote Ihedioha. I dont believe in recycling leaders.
But Okorocha said he is contesting for presidency, or is he going to eat his vomit again?

3 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
let the best man win
Point of correction, let the better man win, because the contest of Imo governorship is who emerged between Ohakim and Ihedioha.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2014
Since Rochas has vowed not to contest for a second term,he should be sure of loosing in the presidential primaries.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Viewing this topic:berem(f)

Have you been unleashed.
grin grin grin grin.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Viewing this topic:berem(f)

Have you been unleashed.
grin grin grin grin.
tongue tongue
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Collynzo9: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2014
What an absolute waste of time!
They are battling themselves over a seat that APGA has already won.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Collynzo9: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Point of correction, let the better man win, because the contest of Imo governorship is who emerged between Ohakim and Ihedioha.
Both of them have no chance.
Looks like you guys haven't realised how popular APGA is in Imo. Martin Agbaso of APGA won in 2007 before he was cheated out, they voted APGA again in 2011 and resisted all attempts to rig, APGA will again in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2014
Masquerade wey first dance dey siddon look last last.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Since Rochas has vowed not to contest for a second term,he should be sure of loosing in the presidential primaries.
He has stolen Imo state to stupor and nothing left to steal again hence his decision to quit.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Collynzo9:
What an absolute waste of time!
They are battling themselves over a seat that APGA has already won.
I don't have problem with APGA winning it. Anything that will stop APC from entering DOUGLAS HOUSE again is okay for me.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2014
Collynzo9:

Both of them have no chance.
Looks like you guys haven't realised how popular APGA is in Imo. Martin Agbaso of APGA won in 2007 before he was cheated out, they voted APGA again in 2011 and resisted all attempts to rig, APGA will again in 2015.
APGA /PDP any of them is ok for me.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by MRLINGTON(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ion think there's anything stopping our governor our governor from entering Douglas house again..Ohakim nd Ihedioha are bin disqualified by their people..charity begins @home nd they already started failing...Roch as till I graduate from skul grin He remains Our Governor Our Governor nd we are He's People He's People...after Sam Mbakwe..Hes d best Imo has seen..Ohakim is more like Udenwa...ntn we see!!! not in favour of any party sha..i just said wah Iav seen nd know very well

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Who are those contesting the apc ticket for imo?
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

honestly I don't know but I think Rochas's deputy Prince Eze Madumere might be contesting under APC. I wonder what position Osita Izunaso would be contesting for since he's a loyal member of our party.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by chimerase2: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
wat is ohakim still lookin 4 in douglas huz if it is ohakim aka ikiri dn i hv no choice than to vote 4 rochas cus i knw rochas wont succeed in his presidential ambition becos of buhari's quest 4 power and he rochas wil come back and contest
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
honestly I don't know but I think Rochas's deputy Prince Eze Madumere might be contesting under APC. I wonder what position Osita Izunaso would be contesting for since he's a loyal member of our party.
I think we have to wait and see, i just mailed someone that should know.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

alright sis!
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by chimerase2: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
MRLINGTON:
Ion think there's anything stopping our governor our governor from entering Douglas house again..Ohakim nd Ihedioha are bin disqualified by their people..charity begins @home nd they already started failing...Roch as till I graduate from skul grin He remains Our Governor Our Governor nd we are He's People He's People...after Sam Mbakwe..Hes d best Imo has seen..Ohakim is more like Udenwa...ntn we see!!! not in favour of any party sha..i just said wah Iav seen nd know very well
no mata how hard i hate de APC i could stil vote 4 rochas he has tried sentiment apart dat is if ihediohanma did win d primaries
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Whether Okorocha contests or not, Imo will never go back to Egypt after exodus. The level of development in virtually everything is miraculous under APC and continuity is needed.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Umunne m Ndi Imo, Okorocha did not buy APC presidential nomination form until the deadline closed, He never filled such form and such form was never submitted to the APC national leadership by Owelle Anayo Okorocha. Unu takiekwa note.

Remember that Oha Imo had initially bought him form for expression of Gubernitorial interest.

The Declaration he made was just to test his political acceptance nationally.

Biko unu na eji facts na ekwu okwu. Okorocha officially vaccates the
Douglas House May 29, 2019.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu !
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by chimerase2: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abagworo:
Whether Okorocha contests or not, Imo will never go back to Egypt after exodus. The level of development in virtually everything is miraculous under APC and continuity is needed.
stop playing politics without common sense
When did rochas decamped to APC
Cos u can't tell me all he has been doin is only in this past 5 months
And mind u he hasn't done anytin since the pass 6 months now
So this pass 6 months now has been useless and worthless and dat is becos of his romance with APC same thing with amechi
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Plshavmercyamen: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Nwanne, Owelle is going for second tenure and every machinery to get him there is already in place and only needs proper fine tuning when the time comes. Though, the decision to re contest is not an easy one for Owelle cos of his promise not to go for a second term and he would want to be seen to be a man of his words. And if worse comes to worse, Owelle is more favourably disposed to Iheanacho's candidacy. And as regards Osita, he wil remain the nat'nal organising sec. Of the party. Udo diri gi
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, Owelle is going for second tenure and every machinery to get him there is already in place and only needs proper fine tuning when the time comes. Though, the decision to re contest is not an easy one for Owelle cos of his promise not to go for a second term and he would want to be seen to be a man of his words. And if worse comes to worse, Owelle is more favourably disposed to Iheanacho's candidacy. And as regards Osita, he wil remain the nat'nal organising sec. Of the party. Udo diri gi
I hope he drops his promising words and go back and complete his eight years. I don't see him winning the APC ticket so that he will not loose both.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Plshavmercyamen: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
I hope he drops his promising words and go back and complete his eight years. I don't see him winning the APC ticket so that he will not loose both.
Nwanne, he sure wil go for second term as Imo Guber and wil also work to deliver Buhari(if he emerges the flag bearer) at the polls. But, stake holders and prominent supporters of APC MUST be very careful in handling and managing all the presidential aspirants between now and d convention date through d presidential elections next year. Cos, igwa nwoke na enweghi ihe obu, ogoshi gi ihe ojiri biri. Udo diri gi
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
MRLINGTON:
Okorocha has declared to run for presidency.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

APC has no place in Imo state. Imo is APGA /PDP state.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Don't worry about Imo, concentrate on Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by PhockPhockMan: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abagworo:
Mtcheeeew.
Re: Imo PDP Primaries: Ohakim, Ihedioha’s Men In Early Lead. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
APC has no place in Imo state. Imo is APGA /PDP state.
I hear you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Appoints Former Lagos Attorney General Ipaye As Cos / Anambra Govt To Chase Non-indigene Okada Riders From State / BREAKING! Iranian Shi’ites Spit Fire, Vow To Overthrow Buhari Over Zakzaky(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.