Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) (7670 Views)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Pdizzle(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bros shey na until she put ludo ontop your head for dream..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by kunlej2: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
i don't think the guy is a maga.
he just want to entice the babe to inherit her parent property he said "her parent her stinkingly rich" and the babe don catch the drift.
otherwise, he is a stupid maga.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by ohaleoghene(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
your girlfriend no value you one bit. she took those stuff from her mother's kitchen. those things look like what any body will give to a hungry person. did u complain about not feeding well to her? for you to bring out such amount for her means you have much to feed. buying you a box of chocolate is even better. don't give get the tab yet, buy food stuff for her too. maybe one cartoon of noodles. then see her reaction. but wait do you think she is worth you ?

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by 100Cents: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
dreydee:
Dear nairalanders, today makes it two Years that my girlfriend and I would be dating, last year on our anniversary, I got her a pair of Zara shoes and she got me ,I think about three pairs of shirts.
Yesterday ,we met at church and gave a paper bag containing some things and wished me happy anniversary, I was excited only to get home and find just provisions in the leather bag. She has been asking me for an iPad and I got her a Samsung galaxy note 10.1, worth #96,000 ( I had to haggle the price from a 100k, I decided to get her younger bro a tecno H6 since tomorrow is his birthday (Dec 3rd) worth 20k,
My fellow nairalanders, should I still give her these gifts, am planning to visit them tomorrow, I think she only wants me for monetary gains, should I get her something cheaper or still give her the gifts ?

Bro, go and open provision store..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by 100Cents: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
dreydee:

Her parents are stinkingly rich,but she's the independent type.

Haha, thread has closed.

She is a bad girl dancing azonto on your head..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by 100Cents: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
menix:
Wait oo, am very sure OP's mum phone is due 4 change buh u see his priority..

D power in OTU is same wiv d power frm Bermuda triangle...

Many guys have ruined their destinies trying to impress ladies.

Smh..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by 100Cents: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
nikkymehmeh:
Buh how does dis mean she is playing u?

The vegetable oil though !
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by 1231awa(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
olarafiat:
simple
cook d indomie n buy take-away tu package it ha
as 4 d milk u can prepare a very thich tea 4 her
gudluck
Hahahaha!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by demex24(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
menix:
U said d parent re stinkly rich, neither d gal or her broda re able to get a phone..
Stinkly rich as in dey re into emptying septic tank or LAWMA bizness??

D truth b told, nah only u fit kno if u being cheated, cous none of us sabi d gal..

Buh dat gal sef b lik mii, cous I ve shopped for a gal insyd my momsi kitchen, jst d way she shopped 4 u...
I respect ur opinion......waa gbayii
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by hadunihade(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
dreydee:
I think I know what to do, I'm going to give her younger brother the phone tomorrow, and give her a pack of chocolates and juice,then I'll see her reaction.
When we talk tonight,I'll try to find out if she has financial problems, cause she is not this greedy.
Like I said before,she doesn't like asking around for help, she's got this self-pride and independent mindset. Thanks for the contributions guys.
U just dy talk nw.try dat plz
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by podosci(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2014
ronald4lif:
Give her the gift, hundred gram may be on the high side but is not too much of a gift to a loved one. You already bought them for the purpose of presenting it to her. The food stuff she bought could be the much she can afford, except of course you know she can afford something more than that but didn't get something better then you can grudge. But if she's not presently working or earning a reasonable income where do you expect her to get a valuable gifts from? Don't look at the present, see beyond it, look at the giver's heart. Give them the gift
There is nothing more than loving a woman who loves you, i can sleep with joy at night and wake up with a smile, knowing ma baby girl is somewhere thinking of me,,,,,,just need to work hard as a man so i can buy her all the things that money can buy, althou i know she dosnt want all the things in the world she just wants ma happiness, i would still work hard to buy her good things....
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by menix(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

Many guys have ruined their destinies trying to impress ladies.

Smh..

Broz.. Na end time finz..
Smd..
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nmeri17: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Where is billyonaire when u need him?? come reply this op mbok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? / If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.