Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want (586 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Guys, How Do You Feel About The Lady You Had Your First Time With? / Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want by seggzz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
I was discussing with a guy. And he asked me of my opinion about the girls he has with him. He is having choice problem. Your advice is kindly needed

Girl A: She is a virgin. She is an Igbo girl and don't understand Yoruba at all. She is a good Cook. She has diploma certificate from nnsuka university. She is slim and of average height. She is 25yrs of old.
Vs
GIRL B: she is Yoruba girl and from the man state. She is fat and of average height. She is not a virgin and had a lot of boyfriends in the past.she can cook but not as A. She has degree certificate from LASU.She is 26yrs old.I think she is desperate to settle down.

WHO WILL U CHOOSE BETWEEN THem? And give ur reasons
Re: Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want by Blayze007(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Can i date both of dem first so i can give u an authentic response?

1 Like

Re: Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want by acenazt: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Girl A. I love the slim girls.
Re: Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want by AJ01(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Here we go again the YORUBA vs IGBO tin
Re: Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want by dechandel(f): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2014

Polygamy still exists
Re: Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want by chijoy7(f): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
smh
Re: Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let love decide...
Re: Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
if he's ready to settle down then A it is. if he's not ready to settle down then A n B. tho he already has B cos of her desperation...

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It / Things You Must Do On Valentines Day With You Spouse / Would You Still Marry Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.