Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It (580 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / Is It Realy True?? / 6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It by pawesome(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
From my stand point of writing this,crying is the only thing that i couldn't do but i have taught of every other thing ranging from been that provocative jealous guy to comfromting the man.
I am just that normal guy that wants a normal relationship based on sincerity and everything else but when ever i venture into that, it backfires right back at me. Met this lovely lady and all i could do was to think of her all day and wish all was well with her. I taught i got the bull by the horn this time not knowing that it was another of those my illusions were i do already think of nothing than making the girl my wife...
But to my surprise,i was totally deceiving myself.
Right now am lost between worlds with no idea what to do next because i must say,its a totally cruel world.
What can i do? What could i ask of because i know asking for a decent relationship isn't much to ask of.....
Please, i need answers..help out
Re: Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am confused.. What happened ?
Re: Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It by marshalcarter: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
I read dis tin lyk 5tyms...I nono wetin oga@the top dey talk
Re: Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It by yomi007k(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
U live in a fiction, welcome to the REAL world.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It by 2dice(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op eeya i get it first love ish..
you need more of the heartbreak..till ur heart strong like 'konkere'
..u mite not understand now but you gonna thank
=> Alh. 2dice som;eday
Re: Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It by fuckshit: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice_600/608_why-do-nice-guys-finish-last.html

pawesome check this fücking site; you'll get some fücking tips on how to handle them bïtches
Re: Mr. Nice Guy..is It Realy Worth It by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
Am confused.. What happened ?
I was about asking that question

(1) (Reply)

Time Outs In A Relationship / Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Is He Guilty As Charged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.