Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Am I Being Paranoid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Paranoid? (789 Views)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / Ok Ladies And Gentlemen, Should This Be A Red Flag Or Is It Me Being Paranoid? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Paranoid? by Gflat: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guys! guys! guys!!

My kid sis is having a boyfriend shocked

I just got back home after some months away then i noticed she's been "making calls" and receiving some undecided

Our conversation goes. Thus...

Me: hey aunty, who art thou calling?

Sis: a friend undecided

Me: Friend you say? Come on, you know who you are talking to and in 2014, there is nothing like "a friend"

Sis: abeg when did you become jack bauer?

Me: so what is his name? wink (was just being sarcastic)

Sis: shylishly...Jude

Me: what So you really serious about this?

Sis: Yeah, i aren't no baby anymore #rolling eyes
Btw, i was just telling him about you and he says he will love to meet you

[Size]wtf![/size] shocked

She is just 17 and i don't want no guy poking my sister angry

I think i am gonna tell mum about this undecided
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
shocked you posted this in the wrong forum. you will be blasted by those after me. however, you should tell mommy before she ruins her life.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
stop taunting d babe. how old were u when u had ur first girlfriend?
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Awww allow. Don't snitch. Snitches get stitches.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
OP ARE YOU A VIRGIN sad

JUST ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by AJ01(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin grin grin. Leave the girl jhoor..she needs the experience..or u want her to b dummy in the Game...wat u need to do now is get more closer to her and dat Jude...B4 agboro go pock ur small sis ass grin
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Just as i predicted. don't listen to them. talk to your sister. tell her that she is destined for greater things, tell her that in ten years time, she will still be as sexy as she is now. tell her that sex is the lie that nature tells us to keep our intellect in check. tell her that i want her to do something that would make someone like me proud of her, tell her that jude can't possibly marry her. and if he's supposed to, it'll eventually work out. tell her the time will come when she will get all the sex she could ever want, tell her that what she's feeling for that guy can be easily dissipated. tell her to become a powerful, indepenent woman. not a intimacy gadget. if she doesn't listen, show her the thread. oh, and tell mommy.
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by chimerase2: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is serious I mean is uncalled for
Op do u knw wat just PM me her number I mean ur sista's number leme caution her angry
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by barackodam: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
You can talk to her ooo, but force her not against her wish.

Sorry to say, no be pesin sister you dey nyash
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by ITbomb(m): 12:44am On Dec 03, 2014
I think she is old enough to be poked
Re: Am I Being Paranoid? by shedraq1: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
pinkiecutie:
OP ARE YOU A VIRGIN sad

JUST ANSWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION

You are the virgin

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Open Letter To All Ladies. / Can You A Guy That Is 17 Years Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.