Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband (65386 Views)

Pics: Adaeze Yobo Grinds On Her Husband's Genital As They Dance At Son's B'day / OMG!! Lady Gaga Forgets Her Trousers As She Steps Out In T-shirt(SEE PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian Completely Forgets Her Baby, North West In An Hotel (photos & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2014
Person wife.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by boss1310(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2014
mesoade:
What if your daughter has her as her role model . . How is that not your business?
if you start to condemn celebrities based on what they wear,sing and do then we should all kill all the actors and musicians around the world our male artists aren't left out.tiwa savage i ve been hearing about her since early 2000's while she was doing back up vocals for various artistes and hustling about.she started from bottom she is really a mentor in that sense cos she didnt depend on men like some girls who condemn her.i dont like what she is doing i mean the erotic dances and fashion but she is an entertainer and thats how they are known frm the days of pharoah even as a wife the husband isn't complaining i wonder why all the name calling.
when u go to other african countries and see how our celebrities are being respected and valued,there are upstart artistes who bear their names and immitate them yet we bash them here to pieces.

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by QuiverBox(f): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2014
ifyalways:
The second to the last picture cheesy

Erotika
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by QuiverBox(f): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2014
ifyalways:

Erotika..
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by akinsadeez(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2014
Nigerians will scrutinize everything and read meanings into every word. there is nothing she can do dat won't be interpreted one way or another.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Tegatons: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Can't get married to a female artist.
They puss me haff
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by honeyad(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Tiwa garbage... Not again cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by gajerian(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Ashawo jati jati

Why can't she behave like a married woman , na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by mencade6: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2014
tiwa savage...........ashawoooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by holatin(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2014
Why are you hell bent on destroying her marriage let her be. The husband know who she is before marrying her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by orlaryhincah(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2014
But her Husband owns 323 Entertainment

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by bosun11(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2014
Their marriage looks like CONTRACT MARRIAGE to me though...............i am grateful my gf doesn't know how to sing..DAMNIT!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by gbodimowo(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by ahizih(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2014
ifyalways:
bad mind lols,it made u recal somtin huh? Hmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Blayze007(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Showbiz! lolz.... dat excuse to act randy never gets old. They kiss models, grab their azz, face on b0obz....and they say its showbiz.. its just acting... Yeah f*ckinn RIGHT!!

En.ny.wayz.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Oluwatosean:
Wot r dose two doin?
planting cocoyam

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by emperordan(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
That's not LAP DANCE... Visitexotic nite clubs or watch Nicki Minaj's Anaconda to know what a lap dance is...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by phacruzy(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2014
She is a cheerful giver
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by sweetguy10(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Make una leave Tiwa , she is just doing her Job . About not mentioning TeeBillz , yeah why should she ? he is just a poosie riding , gold digging hunk whose contribution is of infinitesimal significance to her success . so she is free to Include whoever she feels deem fit to be included in her appreciation speech .

I swear Pato no fit even smell her panties self , forget stage plays .

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2014
d husband no dey complain. I bet him dey give prìck dance to some girls

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Ricardo2400(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2014
D title d op used is wat killed me...LmaoooooO ;DD
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by uzolexis(f): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2014
The topic is hilarious, @ forgets her husband,pple sef...chai grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by kwencypresh(f): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2014
nickz:
patoranking dey enjoy ohsadsadsadsad
how do i become a musician please??
Com n see me in camera
I ll make u a superstar
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Devil is dancing on their heads...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2014
lertee:
Her life,her business.
If her hubby is not complaining,who are you to complain on his behalf.

So when people see news on Tiwa, they should not comment?

The way you guys reason is irritating. She is a celeb. A public figure. She is in the eyes of the public. People are expected to talk. Even some people (Like Linda) make loads of cash out of writing about them.

So, just shut up if you have nothing to contribute to this news.

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by napredboy(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2014
CAPITALIZED HEIGHT OF INDECENCY grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Optional2(f): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Hw una take no, una dy her heart or mind Amebo pple. Live ur own life leave other pple 2 live theirs

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by hrakabz(f): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2014
Am sure Tiwa wud soon be a Stripper! I wonder why her husband is not jloz, been thinking if he truly loves her, angry seeing ur own wife mekin a lap dance to another man....not my business though!!!! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Orikinla(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2014
When you marry club girl don't whine whenever she is displaying her true character. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Jarus(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Awon omo wali asiri.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Promking: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Pls can someone tell me why patoranking is scratching his head@pictures

Shey na so the lap dance sweet ni undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky / Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.