Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband (65383 Views)

Pics: Adaeze Yobo Grinds On Her Husband's Genital As They Dance At Son's B'day / OMG!! Lady Gaga Forgets Her Trousers As She Steps Out In T-shirt(SEE PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian Completely Forgets Her Baby, North West In An Hotel (photos & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
,,,thats it
Patoranking self no dull
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by chronique(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
God forbid that I marry an entertainer or someone who's into showbiz. The fact that I'm in that line of business,makes it unbearable.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by orbablessing(f): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Woooow sexy tiwa,u rock,go on girl,let them them haters continue hating and let ur money keep coming
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by abbey621(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nigerians and their sick attitude. Some of you don't have a job or source of income yet you have time to type nonsense. How is Tiwa different from other married celebs in the music or movie industry? She's an entertainer, she makes money doing things like these, any human being trying to pour sand sand for her garri may thunder strike am down cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by nduchucks: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tiwa's behavior here is very unAfrican so one can understand some people's negative reaction. By the same token, we must understand that married actresses act in romantic scenes much worse than what Kiwa is doing here, but they are given passes because they are actresses. I believe Kiwa is a performer just doing her job. make una leave her and her husband alone.

Having said that, if any of my wives dare moves herr yansh, even 2 feet near any man prick because of dance, na dat day she go sabi say khaki no be leather. nansense!! embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Billygee2u: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
stop making this half prostitute famous .she has never been a wife material .

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by boss1310(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
sarutobie:

the question was, what if your daughter has a lady who wears revealing dresses like the rihannas and co as a role model, how is that not your business?
we ve been having these people as role models since BC yet we still live and the world still turns.growing up as a child its good to experience both good and bad role models it helps to define human reasoning.my daughter can have her as inspiration tiwa is unique.tiwa's husband is in entertainment industry and knows what his wife is doing is for show.my role models in entertainment growing up were MJ,bill cosby,sonny okosun,majek fashek and madonna,some of them are known for erotic shows like madonna yet i didnt end up that way.
now you answer me do you mean that all your role models are people who are known for their decent lives.nobody is perfect including you and i kept saying that there is so much hatred for the lady tiwa savage and its undeserved
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Lanceslot(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Who am I to judge this Ukwu nnu?.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Lanceslot(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Who am I to judge this Ukwu nnu.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by boss1310(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
davidonoja:

Story for the gods

No point
ok its not meant for everybody to get the point anyway
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Billygee2u: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
abbey621:
Nigerians and their sick attitude. Some of you don't have a job or source of income yet you have time to type nonsense. How is Tiwa different from other married celebs in the music or movie industry? She's an entertainer, she makes money doing things like these, any human being trying to pour sand sand for her garri may thunder strike am down cool cool
know it well that the same thunder will strike you if you have ever said that someone is doing what is not right .
nothing will happen to those condemning her immoral acts as a married woman in Jesus mighty name .AMEN

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Billygee2u: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lanceslot:
Who am I to judge this Ukwu nnu.
really UKWU NUN
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by joshua8016: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Doro-tiwa is a shareful giver.cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Billygee2u: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
is this how this naughty lady is?loving money more than her marriage .the lady and her husband have no respect for marriage just because of money .they are disgrace to married yoruba people .
well,she is showcasing what her tribe is is known for .
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by abbey621(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Billygee2u:

know it well that the same thunder will strike you if you have ever said that someone is doing what is not right .
nothing will happen to those condemning her immoral acts as a married woman in Jesus mighty name .AMEN

Who are you to judge? Is your life perfect? See mad man quoting Jesus, you know nothing about Jesus or his teachings.
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by swagwu(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
me no go fit marry celebrity ooo....
i no go fit endure like tiwas husband
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Ilekeh(f): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
They're just making this woman more popular.

Nigerians revolve around men/husband/boyfriend. What's wrong with you people?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by 1960chic(f): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
She looks pregnant
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Billygee2u: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
abbey621:

Who are you to judge? Is your life perfect? See mad man quoting Jesus, you know nothing about Jesus or his teachings.
you mean that Jesus teaching support or encouraged women not to have repect for marriage or not to be self disciplined?
teacher teach me
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Stamford007(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Giving robo Na normal thing jor... no big deal
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by eleshin(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Its called performance.....I Dnt see anything wrong in this cos the lady on that stage is Tiwa Savage not Tiwa Balogun.The performance script was designed to attract all these haaaaaa! Yeeeeehhh! huuuuuuuu!
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by jonglexer: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
nickz:
patoranking dey enjoy ohsadsadsadsad
how do i become a musician please??
ask google
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Emm Tiwa or whatever her name is, I thought this gal is married. She as she dey grind her flat yansh filled with Yansh pad for Pato na Ranking hmmmm. Women!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by creamyxoxo: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]tiwa tiwa tiwa ooooo hmmm angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by abbey621(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Billygee2u:

you mean that Jesus teaching support or encouraged women not to have repect for marriage or not to be self disciplined?
teacher teach me

All I can suggest is that you enroll in a proper Bible study class so you can learn the word and understand comprehensively. Christianity is not about condemning or judging, I would love to explain further but my time is too valuable!
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dis babe go fit do doggie style wella
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hey busy body let tiwon savage live her life pls ha ha ha no law speaks agaist it let her be
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Billygee2u: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
abbey621:

All I can suggest is that you enroll in a proper Bible study class so you can learn the word and understand comprehensively. Christianity is not about condemning or judging, I would love to explain further but my time is too valuable!
please, T T Me.you have enough time to know when somebody have missed Bible comprehension.pls ,mr teacher give only ,I said only one quotation from the Bible that supports your claim .
waiting while you are downloading....................。
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by aspirebig: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
What is this generation turning into?

All these are people role models?

Na wa ooo Where are our values?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by eph12(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
mesoade:
What if your daughter has her as her role model . . How is that not your business?
I guess one is helpless choosing role model

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Sad End Of Brenda Fassie: Bad Addiction Destroys / I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky / Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.