Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband (65387 Views)

Pics: Adaeze Yobo Grinds On Her Husband's Genital As They Dance At Son's B'day / OMG!! Lady Gaga Forgets Her Trousers As She Steps Out In T-shirt(SEE PHOTOS) / Kim Kardashian Completely Forgets Her Baby, North West In An Hotel (photos & Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
i swear Panthoraking dick rise...e remain small e 4 bleep ha tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
annita19:

No sir. I started playing piano since I was 6 with a little help of my parents. Guitar and violin at the age of 8. Those was my own toys and video games lol.
Whoo! Thank God I asked before mouthing off...lol..Starting at that age, I think you might have perfect/absolute pitch, or at least a very strong relative pitch perception, do you? Especially as you played the violin. Annita19...the only thing is for you to know martial arts and you'll be SuperAnnita19...lol...it's pretty cool.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2014
CoolHunk:

Whoo! Thank God I asked before mouthing off...lol..Starting at that age, I think you might have perfect/absolute pitch, or at least a very strong relative pitch perception, do you? Especially as you played the violin. Annita19...the only thing is for you to know martial arts and you'll be SuperAnnita19...lol...it's pretty cool.
Annita19 ...I hope I didn't frighten you with those questions? Lol...didn't mean to go full Mozart on you. It's okay if you're not acquainted with some of those terms 'cos you never said you went to Berklee...You're still a better violinist than me...hehe
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by annita19(f): 5:43am On Dec 08, 2014
CoolHunk:

Annita19 ...I hope I didn't frighten you with those questions? Lol...didn't mean to go full Mozart on you. It's okay if you're not acquainted with some of those terms 'cos you never said you went to Berklee...You're still a better violinist than me...hehe

Lol not at all. I'm just a busy girl. Finals this week tho. Music is my hobby and really a big part of my life. I don't see it a my career. I am fully into everything about music but from behind the scene, from writing to beats. I love saving lives that's why I'm in medical school.

I hope you had a good weekend. smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2014
annita19:

Lol not at all. I'm just a busy girl. Finals this week tho. Music is my hobby and really a big part of my life. I don't see it a my career. I am fully into everything about music but from behind the scene, from writing to beats. I love saving lives that's why I'm in medical school.

I hope you had a good weekend. smiley
Yup. I sure did, thank you. More studio equipment just arrived. Great weekend. grin
Hope you had a good one too?
You write and make beats too?! Doesn't get much cooler than that, if you ask me...lol
I've always loved the prospect of saving lives...and I hope music will provide the platform for that. 'Cos Philanthropy = Money...lol...well, most of the time. Wish you best of luck in your finals - even as I don't believe in luck: we make our own luck. Luck is simply probability, and we can make some outcomes more probable than others by taking certain steps. So, go do your thing, Beethoven! Lol..And let's talk more music after your finals. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Cutekriss(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Wot r dose two doin?
they are paying their tithes.....mumu u no get eyes.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by damilolaandrew: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2015

Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by Dolcilicious(f): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2015
What's she wearing sef?
Re: Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband by damilolaandrew: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
I love this artworks soo much: Portrait painting, drawing of patoranking by ayeola ayodeji
http://awizzy.net/patoranking-portrait-painting-and-drawing-by-ayeola-ayodeji/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky / The Sad End Of Brenda Fassie: Bad Addiction Destroys / Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.