Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Amaechis (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amaechis (pic) (1464 Views)

The Truth Behind Amaechis' Travail / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? / Amaechis Port Harcourt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amaechis (pic) by kel4soft: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
My Governor and family.

How una dey? cool

1 Like

Re: The Amaechis (pic) by size40: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
That's the only governor that is more popular than the president of his country Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: The Amaechis (pic) by Caseless: 12:58am On Dec 03, 2014
size40:
That's the only governor that is more popular than the president of his country Nigeria
he stood up to cluelessness. He put the president's strength and not-too-strong popularity to test. He is going to help divide the votes gej might get in SS in the next election(2015). Amaechi has made us to believe that two presidents can actually come the same region.
The difference is that one has the military, dss, police etc to send after those against him, while the other does not.
Amaechi is a strong man!

7 Likes

Re: The Amaechis (pic) by teeowo: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2014
Rotimi please do DNA test for yea family , I can see someone looks like Femi Kuti there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. / Must Read:-The Buhari Of My Personal Experience-Ambassador Olisemeka. / Photos: Gov. Fashola Commissions The New Ultra Modern Oyingbo Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.