Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! (6346 Views)

PHOTO: Tamburawa Bridge In Kano About To Collapse / Boko Haram: America Is not Nigeria's friend - Gowon / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by EndtimeBlessing: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Summary of the long article:

1) Boko Haram may continue to gain ground because Nigeria cannot finance the cost of fighting it.
2) Nigeria now export zero barrel of oil to America, hence the country is of zero importance to America.
3) Because of number 2 above, America may just stand by and watch Nigeria implode when push comes to shove.
4) Oil price will continue to drop, and Nigeria depends on oil.
5) Nigeria is already loosing 10% of her oil production capacity to oil bunkering.
6) Because of number 4 above, there is likely to be breakdown of law and order as new economic realities drive home.
7) Because of number 4 above, the Nigerian political system which depends on corruption will collapse if there is no oil money to lubricate it.
cool America is using Nigeria as the experiment to see how countries that are over depended on oil will fail or fear this period.
9) America actually helped Nigeria to negotiate agreement with MEND during the Niger Delta insurgency.
10) This agreement will expire next year and will need to be re-financed, Nigeria cannot afford this expenses right now.
11) America is beginning to see herself as Nigeria's competitor in the oil market, and you know what competitors do?
12) If oil price falls to as low as $50, Nigeria may have to stop producing oil.
13) Nigeria is expected to be the first country to collapse among the countries that did not diversify their economies.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/needle-zero-nigerias-economy-tanking-u-s-oil-exports-dry-n256236

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Adminisher: 1:31am On Dec 03, 2014
EndtimeBlessing:
Summary of the long article:

1) Boko Haram may continue to gain ground because Nigeria cannot finance the cost of fighting it.
2) Nigeria now export zero barrel of oil to America, hence the country is of zero importance to America.
3) Because of number 2 above, America may just stand by and watch Nigeria implode when push comes to shove.
4) Oil price will continue to drop, and Nigeria depends on oil.
5) Nigeria is already loosing 10% of her oil production capacity to oil bunkering.
6) Because of number 4 above, there is likely to be breakdown of law and order as new economic realities drive home.
7) Because of number 4 above, the Nigerian political system which depends on corruption will collapse if there is no oil money to lubricate it.
cool America is using Nigeria as the experiment to see how countries that are over depended on oil will fail or fear this period.
9) America actually helped Nigeria to negotiate agreement with MEND during the Niger Delta insurgency.
10) This agreement will expire next year and will need to be re-financed, Nigeria cannot afford this expenses right now.
11) America is beginning to see herself as Nigeria's competitor in the oil market, and you know what competitors do?
12) If oil price falls to as low as $50, Nigeria may have to stop producing oil.
13) Nigeria is expected to be the first country to collapse among the countries that did not diversify their economies.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/needle-zero-nigerias-economy-tanking-u-s-oil-exports-dry-n256236

There is an urgent need for a strong national leader who has the love of the country in his heart. Someone who the mere mention of the country breaking up will provoke righteous anger in him. We don't need a nonentity who does not have strong core values and a mind of his own.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 03, 2014
America has always plotted evil against west Africa: slavery, blood diamonds, resource curse, HIV, Ebola.

Now it is economic terrorism via falling oil prices.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Descartes: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Anything that can collapse this dubious entity called "Nigeria" is welcomed by me angry

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by mensdept: 4:14am On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:
Anything that can collapse this dubious entity called "Nigeria" is welcomed by me angry

LOL

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by AdeniyiA(m): 4:27am On Dec 03, 2014
They'd be surprised at what & how we'd would come out of these challenges stronger and better.
What Nigeria needs now is a revolutionary & REAL transformational leadership,not by talking, to drive & diversify our economy with radical and emergent approaches.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:
Shine your eyes
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by 01emek(m): 5:28am On Dec 03, 2014
Nigeria and Nigrians are in for it, thank God am from Enugu state. cool

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by lonelydora: 5:33am On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:
Patiently waiting for my my beloved BIAFRA, where corruption and crime will be no more, where things will be done as it is done in middle east.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by lilbabyak(m): 5:34am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by fr3do(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2014
My body never really accepted the whole 'going green' ish, I was always skeptical about it, now I have realized that it wasn't about the environment or nature but their own selfish interests and pockets.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by fr3do(m): 5:49am On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:

Patiently waiting for my my beloved BIAFRA, where corruption and crime will be no more, where things will be done as it is done in middle east.

I be like Nigeria sha, but the northerners ehn, if there was a way to just hypnotize all of them into having sense!

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by MudRaker: 5:57am On Dec 03, 2014
If not for these daft ab0kis up north, I will say it won't be feasible for Nigeria to collapse come 2015.

Anyway, the US will collapse before Nigeria. Their economy is set to crash. There are serious civil strife and race tensions in the US as I type this.

A combination of economic woes and increased racial tensions is what started the civil war in America. They went to war over slavery (niggers) and money. They are set to reap the dividends of their exported evil.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNewsIntl/stock-market-crash-warren-buffett-indicator/2014/10/03/id/598461/

http://www.businessinsider.com/financial-advisor-insights-december-2-2014-12

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Ibyno(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2014
20 lik for me if u want naija to collapse . So every man to his state .

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by femicyrus(m): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2014
The oil producing states that wants Nigeria to break so as to have their oil for themselves alone, how far? Do you still want to break up?

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by LORDI(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2014
The way some ignorant people will foolishy come unto nairaland waiting for nigeria to collaspe,if nigeria should divide I tell you even biafra will find it hard to survive,..and a time will still come,those states making up biafra may still want to go their seperate ways..I can't imagine applying for visa before I'll travel to the north or the east or even lagos...ONE NIGERIA,every country pass through challenges,it's these challenges that make us more stronger..ONE NIGERIA,

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by XXX5(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2014
May the God of Africa not allow our beloved country NIGERIA divide..as for the silly folkz awaiting Biafra, I tell you Biafra CAN NEVER defeat the Nigerian Military...
We need a diversified Economy....even before the discovery of Crude oil, we relied on Agriculture which never failed us...because of our selfish interest that we're in this challenge today nd I tell you all we'll scale through this as a 1 Nation.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by fr3do(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2014
XXX5:
May the God of Africa not allow our beloved country NIGERIA divide..as for the silly folkz awaiting Biafra, I tell you Biafra CAN NEVER defeat the Nigerian Military...
We need a diversified Economy....even before the discovery of Crude oil, we relied on Agriculture which never failed us...because of our selfish interest that we're in this challenge today nd I tell you all we'll scale through this as a 1 Nation.

Should a people necessarily fight to break away?
Shouldn't everyone be given a choice, this idea that Nigeria must be one independent of the people's choice is slave mentality. If the calls for secession is too much, what is wrong in holding a poll in the region that intends to secede just like how it was done in Scotland?

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by fr3do(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2014
femicyrus:
The oil producing states that wants Nigeria to break so as to have their oil for themselves alone, how far? Do you still want to break up?

Agriculture will explode in the fertile delta.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by EVarn(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2014
Nigeria breaking up?,i dont think so.even though it seem that tribes dont love themselves,but we have come too far together.what of the millions of men and women who have married into other tribes?,are they going to revoke their marriage?,what of the millions of people who own houses and businesses in other tribe-lands?.are they going to break up their businesses?,carry their houses back home with their head?.the fall of oil doesnt mean that we will break up.a break up is a very big occurence,it isnt just done on a whim.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by RockMaxi: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2014
See the average Nigerian mentality always the blame game. America discovered they can make profit by refining their shale oil rather than buying from OPEC but you are here blaming your own woes on there success.
They tried telling you the truth about the high cost of running government in Nigeria but what did your leaders do?
Why should America keep supporting your greedy and selfish leaders by importing your high cost crude oil when they can easily make do by refining the large deposit of shale oil.

FYI, Nigeria is not going to break because America stopped importing our crude oil but because we have selfish, greedy, intolerant and visionless leaders.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2014
quid:
America has always plotted evil against west Africa: slavery, blood diamonds, resource curse, HIV, Ebola.

Now it is economic terrorism via falling oil prices.
So it was America that told our Nigerian leaders not to diversify our economy? When other Oil producing nations were diversifying,Nigeria was putting all their hopes in one basket. Now you wanna blame America for our woes?
The earlier our leaders and people like you stop the blame game,the better for all of us. America does not want you running to them for help. Do it yourself!!!

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by lilflipnerd: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:

corruption. Crime would b wat..... I laugh in Danish

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by cupidhero(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:

who told you biafra will be totally free of corruption? what will happen to people like orji uzor kalu and T A orji when biafra becomes a reality? This same criminals will continue from where they stopped.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by lonelydora: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2014
cupidhero:

who told you biafra will be totally free of corruption? what will happen to people like orji uzor kalu and T A orji when biafra becomes a reality? This same criminals will continue from where they stopped.
And you think we will allow such people to govern our beloved Biafra.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by cupidhero(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2014
It is going to be scary,an economic meltdown is no joke. Nigeria is a country where every good and bad deed is motivated by money. a situation where we can no longer finance the fight against insurgents will mean the end of nigeria. imagine with all the money that is giving to the defence sector and still boko haram is increasing their attacks and our soldiers are running away. Their is no patriot in nigeria..no soldier is willing to fully lay down his life for nigeria which means once the financial motivation is tampered with they will just sit and watch boko haram take over any territory they want.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by cupidhero(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:

And you think we will allow such people to govern our beloved Biafra.
what is stoping us from not allowing them to govern us now? orji uzor kalu is filthy rich and he can easily buy his way into peoples heart with money. His diversified portfolio includes imports and shipping which means he will play a vital role when biafra becomes a reality and the amount of wealth T A orji is acquiring in his state it will take a violent means to actually make him less significant in the new biafra.cash rules everything around me.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2014
Its so sad this is happening in the clueless administration of Jonathan. I don't see anything positive coming out to salvage the situation as long as this matter is concerned.
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a failure!!

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by lonelydora: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2014
cupidhero:

what is stoping us from not allowing them to govern us now? orji uzor kalu is filthy rich and he can easily buy his way into peoples heart with money. His diversified portfolio includes imports and shipping which means he will play a vital role when biafra becomes a reality and the amount of wealth T A orji is acquiring in his state it will take a violent means to actually make him less significant in the new biafra.cash rules everything around me.
Because Northerners have refused to get sense. That's why we cannot stop them now. In our new Biafra, Orji Uzor and co cannot use money to buy our hearts.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by wordcat(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:

To be sincere, I want oil price to fall below $30 before 2015 election!

Must Read: Shameless Youwin Beneficiary Now Insults Jonathan Online (pics) / A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 / Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released