Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! (6373 Views)

PHOTO: Tamburawa Bridge In Kano About To Collapse / Boko Haram: America Is not Nigeria's friend - Gowon / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
So it was America that told our Nigerian leaders not to diversify our economy? When other Oil producing nations were diversifying,Nigeria was putting all their hopes in one basket. Now you wanna blame America for our woes?
The earlier our leaders and people like you stop the blame game,the better for all of us. America does not want you running to them for help. Do it yourself!!!

The only meaningful post here. I wonder how it 'll benefit America if Nigeria breaks up. Failed leaders have always blamed others for their failures. Eg Hitler blaming the jews, Idi Amin blaming the Indians, Mugabe blaming the white, Nigerian leaders blaming America

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by pazienza(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:
Anything that can collapse this dubious entity called "Nigeria" is welcomed by me angry

You made my day,with this your post. May Chukwu bless you.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by cupidhero(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:

Because Northerners have refused to get sense. That's why we cannot stop them now. In our new Biafra, Orji Uzor and co cannot use money to buy our hearts.
i don't think the problem is northerners...most nigerians are naturally governed by money. ibos are even motivated more by money than their northern neighbours. my only problem with the typical northerner is that some of them can easily be indoctrinated. i can't lie cos i want to paint my tribe good. i'm a proud ibo man i know you might begin to think i'm an impostor. i dream of traveling with a biafran passport. i pray it becomes a reality soon.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by pazienza(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:
The way some ignorant people will foolishy come unto nairaland waiting for nigeria to collaspe,if nigeria should divide I tell you even biafra will find it hard to survive,..and a time will still come,those states making up biafra may still want to go their seperate ways..I can't imagine applying for visa before I'll travel to the north or the east or even lagos...ONE NIGERIA,every country pass through challenges,it's these challenges that make us more stronger..ONE NIGERIA,

We know that Biafra will not be an eldorado,yet we desire her with all our being, for we know that it won't be one Biafra, but "our Biafra".

Biafra is going to be an Igbo republic, other non Igbo Eastern groups that want to join,would do so of their own free will, and would be free to leave when they want to through a referendum. Forced co -existence is a hallmark of parasitism, Ndiigbo are not parasites.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BlackTechnology: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2014
femicyrus:
The oil producing states that wants Nigeria to break so as to have their oil for themselves alone, how far? Do you still want to break up?

Yes we still want our Biafra.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by pazienza(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Mutala Muhammad, a mass murderer of Ndiigbo is a your Nigerian National hero, he has his name on the gate way to Nigeria( lagos intl. airport) and his face on the Twenty naira note. You revere him, yet you want to share a country with Ndiigbo, you don't want your bloody Nigeria to collapse, what a joke!

It's like Germany making Hitler a German national hero,and still desire to share a country with the jews. Nonsense!

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by benuejosh: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2014
01emek:
Nigeria and Nigrians are in for it, thank God am from Enugu state. cool
that is Biafra

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BlackTechnology: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2014
XXX5:
May the God of Africa not allow our beloved country NIGERIA divide..as for the silly folkz awaiting Biafra, I tell you Biafra CAN NEVER defeat the Nigerian Military...
We need a diversified Economy....even before the discovery of Crude oil, we relied on Agriculture which never failed us...because of our selfish interest that we're in this challenge today nd I tell you all we'll scale through this as a 1 Nation.

Trash

If only Ojukwu had accepted Soviet weapons for oil to counter Britain's support of Nigeria, amala brain like you won't be uttering this nonsense.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BlackTechnology: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2014
pazienza:
Mutala Muhammad, a mass murderer of Ndiigbo is a your Nigerian National hero, he has his name on the gate way to Nigeria( lagos intl. airport) and his face on the Twenty naira note. You revere him, yet you want to share a country with Ndiigbo, you don't your bloody Nigeria to collapse, what a joke!

It's like Germany making Hitler a German national hero,and still desire to share a country with the jews. Nonsense!

Amala makes them stu pid
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by pazienza(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yes we still want our Biafra.

Tell him. With just Coal and Palm oil, Okpara transformed the Eastern region economy to one of the fastest growing economy in the world.

Once free of the toxic influence of Nigeria,we would free ourselves of all Abuja influenced thieves parading themselves as Igbo leaders in a real " Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba revolution", and we would get ourselves another Okpara that would take us to where we want to be.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by WilyWily: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Death to this Devil Paradise call Nigeria.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Donmarrius: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2014
pazienza:

We know that Biafra will not be an eldorado,yet we desire her with all our being, for we know that it won't be one Biafra, but "our Biafra".

Biafra is going to be an Igbo republic, other non Igbo Eastern groups that want to join,would do so of their own free will, and would be free to leave when they want to through a referendum. Forced co -existence is a hallmark of parasitism, Ndiigbo are not parasites.

Pazienza giving people fatal punch from time immemorial.

Tuale bro!

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BlackTechnology: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2014
pazienza:

Tell him. With just Coal and Palm oil, Okpara transformed the Eastern region economy to one of the fastest growing economy in the world.

Once free of the toxic influence of Nigeria,we would free ourselves of all Abuja influenced thieves parading themselves as Igbo leaders in a real " Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba revolution", and we would get ourselves another Okpara that would take us to where we want to be.

Our brilliant minds will produce world class exportable technologies

We shall become the Japan Germany China of Africa

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by LORDI(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2014
WilyWily:
Death to this Devil Paradise call Nigeria.
what is wrong with nigerians?,..why why why would you want nigeria breal?
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BlackTechnology: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:
what is wrong with nigerians?,..why why why would you want nigeria breal?

Marriage is not by force.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by LORDI(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2014
pazienza:

Biafra is going to be an Igbo republic, other non Igbo Eastern groups that want to join,would do so of their own free will, and would be free to leave when they want to through a referendum. Forced co -existence is a haofitism, Ndiigbo are asites.
"..
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2014
cupidhero:

i don't think the problem is northerners...most nigerians are naturally governed by money. ibos are even motivated more by money than their northern neighbours. my only problem with the typical northerner is that some of them can easily be indoctrinated. i can't lie cos i want to paint my tribe good. i'm a proud ibo man i know you might begin to think i'm an impostor. i dream of traveling with a biafran passport. i pray it becomes a reality soon.
Look at you. Decieve yourself. You're either an impostor or an Igbo man ignorant of his culture. No ideal Igbo man spells Igbo Ibo.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by LORDI(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2014
pazienza:

MY heart bleeds when I see comment's like this,..where is our patroit spirit?..where is the love for nigerie?...if couldn't stand together,..how then are we to survive separately?..if can't eradicate corruption together?,can we do to that alone?,..NIGERIA will remain one,,,the entity holding nigeria is strong,..we can't break.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by nku5: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2014
AdeniyiA:
They'd be surprised at what & how we'd would come out of these challenges stronger and better.
What Nigeria needs now is a revolutionary & REAL transformational leadership,not by talking, to drive & diversify our economy with radical and emergence approaches.

Oga you are talking. Nigerians are VERY capable when they are left with no choice but to swim or sink. Moreover God loves Nigeria. Heroes are about to be made cool
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by sphinx54: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:
Anything that can collapse this dubious entity called "Nigeria" is welcomed by me angry
Born by mistake tongue
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by pazienza(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:
"our BIAFRA?",when the eastern states are not united enough..BIAFRA will be no better than NIGERIA,,....OUR diversity and cultural difference's will make us stronger,ONE NIGERIA I SAY.
One day this sleeping giant called nigeria will be awaken and the world will be moved.

Eastern ethnic groups were so united in Biafra, that a British intel report found out that should a referendum had been conducted in Eastern minority areas during the Biafran war, that only 1/3 would vote against Biafra.

Mind you that, Biafra was never declared single handedly by Ojukwu. It was but to vote by members of the Eastern consultative assembly, with members drawn from all the ethnic groups in the eastern region, and the majority voted for secession.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by LORDI(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2014
sphinx54:

Born by mistake tongue
I swear,...who prays for the division of this country,..abi does he think nigeria will break without yet another war?.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by LORDI(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2014
If you're standing here waiting for nigeria to collaspe,you're standing on a long thing.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by zendy: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2014
I'm kind of sympathetic to Nigerians who are optimistic that Nigeria will not break-up. I'm sympathetic because having false hope is not always a bad thing. The truth is that Nigeria is sham. A 55 year old scam created not by Africans but by the White man who wanted to enrich himself. In Igbo, there a saying that goes " akaekpuchi Onwa" which means that the hand can never cover up the moon. Nobody can perpetually cover up a lie and Nigeria is one big fat lie that has been allowed to fester too long. How can anyone really expect the 3 main ethnic groups to live together under one roof? And why should we? Nigeria is a forced marriage,a prison and a nation held together by the barrel of the Gun. How does anybody in their right minds think this situation will survive? I as an Igbo man who wants my sovereignty to decide for myself if I want to be part of Nigeria or not. It is my right. Is it by force to be a Nigerian? Nigeria should break! Or in the very least,the Igbos should be let go to go and pursue their destiny. The rest of you that love Nigeria can carry on without us.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BlackTechnology: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:
I swear,...who prays for the division of this country,..abi does he think nigeria will break without yet another war?.

Who will fight who.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by LORDI(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Marriage is not by force.
being a nigerian is not by force,..if you don't like nigeria please kindly denounce your citizenship,somalia or chad will gladly accept you with open arms.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by pazienza(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:
MY heart bleeds when I see comment's like this,..where is our patroit spirit?..where is the love for nigerie?...if couldn't stand together,..how then are we to survive separately?..if can't eradicate corruption together?,can we do to that alone?,..NIGERIA will remain one,,,the entity holding nigeria is strong,..we can't break.

My heart bleeds when i see the picture of Mutala muhammad in the 20naira note,and when i remember that he is your hero.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by cupidhero(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Largas:

Look at you. Decieve yourself. You're either an impostor or an Igbo man ignorant of his culture. No ideal Igbo man spells Igbo Ibo.
igbo is a language while ibo is a tribe. iwuola onwe gi n'ala!
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by akoaki(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Nigerian leaders are the people working hard to make nigeria collapse. The citizens are also complicit with their love for prayers and empty hopes of better future. America, or any other country for that matter cannot rubbish your country if you dont allow it.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by zendy: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:

Don't talk nonsense. We were all surviving separately before the White man came and forced us together. The White man has long gone back home and it is time for us to revert back to our individual selves and keep surviving. Call it tribalism but my loyalty and patriotism is first to the Igbo nation before Nigeria.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
cupidhero:

igbo is a language while ibo is a tribe. iwuola onwe gi n'ala!
Akuko!!! Asusu Igbo is a Language. Onye Igbo is Igbo person/man.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by pazienza(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
zendy:

Don't talk nonsense. We were all surviving separately before the White man came and forced us together. The White man has long gone back home and it is time for us to revert back to our individual selves and keep surviving. Call it tribalism but my loyalty and patriotism is first to the Igbo nation before Nigeria.

It's not tribalism. A french man loyalty is first to France, before Europe. France is a nation,just like Igbo.

Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest / Why Governors Should Not Have Immunity – Senatorial Candidate, Ude / Cameroonians Chased Their President Who Came To France To Celebrate 40 Years

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53