Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... (23081 Views)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by elari(m): 6:04am On Dec 04, 2014
shadowgwalker:
point of correction please, it is Christmas and not Xmas ... the x was to cancel that word 'Christ ' cos haters were scared of the name above all names.
Who ask u. ITK
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by jamesbridget13(f): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2014
just hanging out n spending quality time together in d spirit of d season will be ok by me. we have a project next easter n we re so saving for it. christmas will come again dat i know
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2014
shadowgwalker:
point of correction please, it is Christmas and not Xmas ... the x was to cancel that word 'Christ ' cos haters were scared of the name above all names.

'Boo' nko? It dat an appropriate term for male/female companion? U gave a good advice but u didn't realise u set a bad example elsewhere.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Vicrobor(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2014
shadowgwalker:

Xmas is a common abbreviation of the word Christmas . It is sometimes pronounced /ˈɛksməs/, but it, and variants such as Xtemass, originated as handwriting abbreviations for the typical pronunciation /ˈkrɪsməs/. The "-mas" part is from the Latin-derived Old English word for Mass,[1] while the "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word Χριστός which comes into English as "Christ".[2]

There is a common misconception that the word Xmas stems from a secular attempt to remove the religious tradition from Christmas[3] by taking the "Christ" out of "Christmas", but its use dates back to the 16th century.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Sunnybabe(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2014
anything she give me. i go collect am with love
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by sunnyflakes(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2014
beckyomas:
I have never received a gift for Christmas, not expecting one anyway.
I dont give gifts, so i dont expect one.

please u need gifts. whether you give or not u deserve to b given gifts.....
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by eyeon(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Telling me things like "Baby, just don't worry about buying me anything this Christmas" will be my best gift, THE BABE GREEDY WELLA...
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by prettymina(f): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2014
a customized Barcelona jersey. ..with Christian Louboutin trekkers ND wristwatch. .delivered already....love my boo to eternity.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by eyeon(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2014
Sunnybabe:
anything she give me. i go collect am with love
Including a wrapped pack of toothpick?
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by killercute16(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

2014 Cadillac Escalade and a Porsche Panamera cool
I like your hope keep it up
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Name it, princess...
French Kiss? (I schooled in Lyon)
Italian?
English?
American?
Mexican?
Or even NIGERIAN?
You name it. I've got unrivalled expertise in the aforementioned and more interestingly, my services are FREE!
Mexican...lol
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by stanconnect(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

2014 Cadillac Escalade and a Porsche Panamera cool

Gbam...nd what will u give him in return?
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Afribiz(f): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2014
A tear rubber 2015 Rav 4 or Honda jeep.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by babybuzx(f): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2014
Absolute notin. It ll be a miracle if I get something
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by stanconnect(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2014
Savigne:
Hmmmm lemme not be greedy,I just want;
A GOLD PLATED iphone6
Bmw X6
A house in the Bahamas
Daz all

Na ur typ good for ritual...no offense dear!
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by beckyomas(f): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Bitojoe:

give and it shall be giving unto you....
yea i know but I'm not really bothered about it. Guess I'm used to it already.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by beckyomas(f): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2014
sunnyflakes:

please u need gifts. whether you give or not u deserve to b given gifts.....
lol! Does it work like that?
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by UjSizzle(f): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2014
A digital camera (DSLR) would be nice. It's the only thing better than books that I'm crazy about.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by limamintruth: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2014
shadowgwalker:

Tnx for correctimg d house.

Well the only gift i desire for christmas frm my swthrt is her presence & tym wit me. She is hardly available for us to spend quality tym together, so thats jst what i look forward to tongue
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by PrettySpicey(f): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin Ego. Kudi. Owo. MONEY... just simple.

I'm not greedy at all... just want One thing in plentifold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by harmlessphil(f): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2014
Am not expecting anything, and I won't give anything.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by limamintruth: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Vicrobor:

Xmas is a common abbreviation of the word Christmas . It is sometimes pronounced /ˈɛksməs/, but it, and variants such as Xtemass, originated as handwriting abbreviations for the typical pronunciation /ˈkrɪsməs/. The "-mas" part is from the Latin-derived Old English word for Mass,[1] while the "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word Χριστός which comes into English as "Christ".[2]

There is a common misconception that the word Xmas stems from a secular attempt to remove the religious tradition from Christmas[3] by taking the "Christ" out of "Christmas", but its use dates back to the 16th century.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas

Ohhhh my dearest wikipedia where just anything goes lipsrsealed
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Blakyclyde(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Midehi:

Mexican...lol
Your command is my wish, Senorita!
I've sent it via bluetooth. Just check ya e-mail.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Blakyclyde(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

What did i do
Its Benkumar, isn't it?
Chai! See gobe!
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by dechandel(f): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Its Benkumar, isn't it?
Chai! See gobe!

You see me for dream abi?? tongue
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Blakyclyde(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

You see me for dream abi?? tongue
No. I see u for vision.
Oga BenKumar, ejo oo!
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by dechandel(f): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2014
Blakyclyde:

No. I see u for vision.
Oga BenKumar, ejo oo!
He is not yoruba tongue
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2014
a beautiful painting of her best personal picture portrait. Going to be a surprise though.
Quite romantic.
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by seguntijan(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2014
shadowgwalker:
Is it the christmas that wasn't in the bible or the christmas that the pagans created for you, that you are contesting for?
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Savigne(f): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
stanconnect:

Na ur typ good for ritual...no offense dear!
My head nor go gree sef...
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Your command is my wish, Senorita!
I've sent it via bluetooth. Just check ya e-mail.
Tchao
Re: What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... by nessaluv(f): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2014
natin 0000 cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? / Ladies Am I The Only Obsessed With Dark Skinned Men? / What Do Ladies Mean By Saying, "Take Me As I Am"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.