Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) (28423 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by tomayira(f): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice update, hmmmm ...loving it

1 Like

Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Missmossy(f): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wonderful piece marioking keep 'em coming. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Dyoungstar: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
marioking:

Thanks but I am still learning at your feet bro

Where is your learning material?
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by LadyX(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
marioking:

I started to wore the ring with pride and even my colleagues at work started to threw questions like who is the lucky guy or when did the wedding took place?
.[/i]

Use "I started to wear" instead of "I started to wore(wrong)

Use " started to throw" instead of "started to threw"

"When did the wedding take place?" Instead of "When did thethe wedding took place?"

Don't use 2 verbs in past tense together.

The story is getting even juicier cheesy I like it
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Dyoungstar: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
LadyX:

"When did the wedding take place?" Instead of "When did thethe wedding took place?"

THANKS FOR THE CORRECTIONS...
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
"Hello.... Yes......I will be there in the next Eight hours." Funto said to someone on his phone and hung up, with that I woke up from my deep and peaceful sleep that morning.

"Good morning dear, and don't tell me you are going somewhere." I greeted and questioned him simultaneously.

"Yeah Evie, I need to attend to an urgent matter in my Company at Portharcourt." He answered me halfway to the bathroom.

"Oh my God! And I have thought we would spend the whole weekend together." I lamented.

"Don't worry, I will come for you next week." He called out from the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and began to reminisce on the issue on ground. I am now totally in love with Funto and there is no going back.

I cannot afford to lose him for anything in the world, even to his legally married wife! I made up my mind to visit my Aunty, Mrs Kolawole to seek her opinion and mind concerning the issue.

Ten minutes later, he came out of the bathroom and got dressed to the Polo shirt and jean he kept in his car as a spare dress.

"You look sexy in this outfit my dear." I commented on his dressing.

"Thanks Evie." He said and bend down to pick his suitcase on the settee. Suddenly he grabbed the right part of his abdomen. "I think I am having cramps in this lower part, and I have been feeling it for the past one week now." He complained and continue "I will have to see my Doctor when I reach Portharcourt."

"That will be better dear." With that he planted a kiss on my forehead and lip before I saw him off.

I stood at my gate watching him disappeared into the air before I went back inside.

I cleaned up but I could still felt the pain in between my legs that morning as I washed my private part. Then I started to relive the memory of last night on my mind.

We had finish with the first moments of ecstasy and he held me passionately after I had find release too.

"Intreat me not to leave thee, or to
return from following after thee: for
whither thou goest, I will
go;........where thou diest, will I die"
I told him out of my ecstatic state.

"Me too Evie. This happened to me last about 15 years ago." He said amidst chuckling.

"I won't forgive Tonia for starving you of sex, my love." Was my childish reply. "But I feel so good giving you my virginity Funto."

"It was surprising that a lady of your age could still be a virgin, but I commend you my Evie for holding on till now." He said stroking through my hair.

I felt a nudge at my hip and I see that he was huge again.

"Please dear you have to handle with care." As he was upon me again.

The old rhythm set in again, pushing deep, pulling out and making me grasp and grab for breath, till we were both spent. This time, we just dose off without saying a word to each other.

I cleared my mind off and went back to sleep till afternoon when I will visit my Aunty.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
trusted:
I just stumble on this story. This is a great story. Very captivating from the begining. More update please.

Welcome on board
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Snowangel4:
Nice one...keep it up dear

You are welcome Angel
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dyoungstar:

Where is your learning material?

Lols...My pen and papers here and of course Nairaland
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
LadyX:

I will work on it Ma'm. Thanks so much.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by LadyX(f): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
marioking:

I will work on it Ma'm. Thanks so much.

You are welcome. I like the fact that you are open to correction. You will go far with that attitude.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
LadyX:

You are welcome. I like the fact that you are open to correction. You will go far with that attitude.

Don't forget Ma'm that there is no rich man that won't need something to borrow and there is poor that won't have something to lend.......Learning continues

And once again you are highly appreciated!
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Bro, U no do me well o. You wished me a happy birthday but never deemed it fit to give me a mention on this romantic thriller.
Well, thank Jah I stumbled on it.
So far, you've been nice at it. Nice storyline and all.

However, you've successfully devised a way of using 'can' when it's supposed to be 'could'. I feel you should check it out.
You should do better with Ur Diction, also.

You might want to proof read before updating, too.

Hoping to learn a lot from you, sire.

Just saying sha. Even if U no gree change, Me I go gree dey read.

#Continue.

See You @ the Top.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by whillyamz98(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
What a lovely story even from the start! Kuddos to you @ marioking. Never felt this serious reading a story 4 a long time now. Thanks man!!! Keep on posting. We dey ur back. once again sorry 4 wat happened 2 you earlier.....
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tanx 4 d mention sir, following to the end. Lovely story. Oya i nid la casera, malt, chinchin, pop corn, ice cream, chilled table water, fried rice nd chicken.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
CONTINUATION

I woke up later in the afternoon seriously hungry, I quickly dashed to my new kitchen and put a pot of rice on the stove. I smiles as I lit the stove, thanks to Funto, he had changed the old rickety Kerosine stove to a new one.

I rushed into the bathroom when I check my wrist-watch and found out that it almost 2pm. Lunch at that afternoon was done in haste as I have called Mrs Kolawole that I should be with her by 2:30pm and you know the issue of our traffic in Lagos from time immemorial, has been nothing to write home about.

I managed to get there around 3pm, no thanks to the usual traffic hold-up along Muritalar Mohammed International Airport. I was met with ever-smiling Tunmininu on the doorway.

"So the nun deem it fit to visit us today?" He asked rhetorically but I answered him.

"I am not a nun and not planning to be one. Though I heard you have joined the seminary." I answered him sarcastically.

"I can't laugh o...I have even been thinking of how I'm going to send you my wedding invitation card, and here you are." He handed me the package.

I heaved a sigh of relieve, congratulated him and wishes him a happy home.

"Did you know that you push me into this marriage of a thing?" He bent down and whispered into my ear "I loves you and only you but I am settling for less."

"I love you Tumininu, its just that I am not made for your type of love. And you can't understand." I pleaded with him and was about to make my way up on the stairs when he blocked and grab me by the wrist.

"I know that what you will say. Callous and hard-hearted girl." He spat and left me in rage.

"Do I meet my Aunty at home?" I tried to ask him as he was taking off.

"Don't mind the boy, I am here and please come up." Mrs Kolawole called from the door.

"He has been rattling and fuming that I aided and albeit your refusal of him." She concluded as we sit on the chair in the large living-room.

"How has your days and work entirely?" She inquired.

"Everything is okay my Sister." She is the only person left for me now since my 'blood related Aunty' has abandoned me in the orphanage.

"Simi! Please can you bring me an orange juice to cool off this heat?" Simi is their house-girl and she has been there for a long period of time now.

I served myself as she brought the juice in a jug and drags my leg on the settee to face my Aunty.

"I think I am in a big dilemma, My aunty." I explained everything to her about Funto.

"I am a married woman and an African woman for that matter, I understand how you are feeling but I don't think this is the right thing," she heaved a sigh, "you are trying to break someone's home, I must confess."

"Please aunty, don't make me guilty now, I am an innocent in this matter and I don't think she has been fair to Funto." I protested.

"What do you know about fairness?" Do you think you too is fair?" She queried me.

I was dumbfounded. I tried hard to explain myself to her but she wouldn't listen.

"Take this little advice, you have your life to live and you live only once, so live it to your own satisfaction." She concluded.

I became worried about this advise but I have made up my mind and its too late to go back now.

I left her house and headed straight to my house later in the evening waiting for my Funto to call me that he has arrived in Portharcourt.

I waited the whole day but the call wasn't coming through.

Days turned to week and weeks now to almost a month! I tried his numbers but all to no avail, I started acting strangely in the office to the extent that I was given a month compulsory leave.

I was tempted to come to his residential house but I couldn't even bring myself to ring the bell on his gate!

Once again I hate Tonia for keeping my Love away from me!

I would cried from morning till night, hoping to cry the pains away but I was deceiving myself.

On the 28th day after Funto left me, the land-phone on my bedside rang and I picked it up at the second ringing.

"Hello...." Came the unmistakable voice of Funto on the other end!

"Why are you killing me?" I busted into tears.

"I am sorry dear. I was prohibited from making calls." He explained further with a weak voice and I could hear his voice muffled with crying.

He told me that he was admitted on the second day that he got to Portharcourt, he went there on the ground of stomach upset but was later diagnosed with Appendicitis, and he was advised to let them operated on him to remove it.

He went further that he was operated on successfully. A week later, he was told that he has developed Sepsis on the pre-surgical wounds.

This made them to re-admit him for further close monitoring.

He apologised and begged me for any pain he might have caused me.

"I am sorry dear, I have been too naïve and selfish in my feelings." I apologised to him also.

He told me he would be coming back to Lagos the following week as today was Friday.

I was once again anxious to set my eyes on my beloved Funto!
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
thronekid:
Bro, U no do me well o. You wished me a happy birthday but never deemed it fit to give me a mention on this romantic thriller.
Well, thank Jah I stumbled on it.
So far, you've been nice at it. Nice storyline and all.

However, you've successfully devised a way of using 'can' when it's supposed to be 'could'. I feel you should check it out.
You should do better with Ur Diction, also.

You might want to proof read before updating, too.

Hoping to learn a lot from you, sire.

Just saying sha. Even if U no gree change, Me I go gree dey read.

#Continue.

See You @ the Top.

I am sorry my brother.
I will put changes where necessary my bro and you are highly welcome
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
whillyamz98:
What a lovely story even from the start! Kuddos to you @ marioking. Never felt this serious reading a story 4 a long time now. Thanks man!!! Keep on posting. We dey ur back. once again sorry 4 wat happened 2 you earlier.....

grin thanks and welcome on board
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ciela:
Tanx 4 d mention sir, following to the end. Lovely story. Oya i nid la casera, malt, chinchin, pop corn, ice cream, chilled table water, fried rice nd chicken.

If you alone take all these, what will remain for the rest of us on the thread?

grin
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
marioking:

I am sorry my brother.
I will put changes where necessary my bro and you are highly welcome
Oya now.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by bigwig97(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
nice job, bro. ride on.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
marioking:

If you alone take all these, what will remain for the rest of us on the thread?

grin
Big boss haba, is it because i didnt request 4 more? Ok abeg no vex add sharwama, cake, eguisi nd pounded yam join am. D rest pple seeing my size nd weight wnt dare complain unless they ar jealous. Hope u ar nt jealous already?
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by whillyamz98(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
RIDE ON....

(Waiting impatiently for the next episode while grabbing a glass of wine.)
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by whillyamz98(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wonderful fiction. But still have lots of corrections to make in your write ups...... still figuring out how this story will end. i think you need to publish this... i mean it.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Really wish to update this night but kinda heartbroken and I don't want to post anything out of present state 'cos I don't want to lessen the tempo of the story. I am sorry.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
whillyamz98:
Wonderful fiction. But still have lots of corrections to make in your write ups...... still figuring out how this story will end. i think you need to publish this... i mean it.

Even me too, am still wondering where my mind is taking us all to grin

You really meant the publishing part? Well let's wait and see what will come out of it!

And thanks for the observations.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
When the day becomes night
When the light becomes darkness
When the love becomes hatred
When friends becomes foes
When hopes begin to fade
When relatives becomes strangers
When things are upside down
I will lit the torches!
I will light the whole world
I will smile and laughs
And I will hold on to hope!

#just how I am feeling tonight.
Sorry for this post
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by toykathy(f): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2015
i'm glad i stumbled on dis. Weldone marioking. But pls update frequently. #fighting#
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Peacefulness: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ride on mr King, following closely.
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
CONTINUATION

Life waiting for Funto to return was unbearable. I would sit on my bed for the whole day trying to picture him in my head. the saddening part of it was that I only manages to see him in those withdrawn mood of his. Those moods he used to be whenever he think about his 'wife'.

I scolded myself for refusing to snap a picture with him sometimes once ago. "This doesn't happen many times, and there are people out there begging, pleading and loathing to have my picture with them hangs on their wall."

"That's them. As for me Evelyn, I will rather have you by my side than an image of you on my wall." I patted him at the back lovingly.

I would pay him, if I can afford it, trillions of Dollars to have his picture held close to my heart now!

I traveled many miles pacing around my room thousands of time.

Then the day came, Funto called me that he is in town now. I leaped out my bed in joy, I dance sporadically round my bed for so many times.

"Hello.....hello....are you there?" I heard the caller calling from the other end.
Oh, I have forgotten that he was still on the phone with me.

"Yeah, I'm with you dear." I was short of breath as I breathe the words out.

"Tonia have been acting strangely since this afternoon, she kind of placed me under strict surveillance." He dropped the bombshell, "I don't know maybe I will be able to see you in the next couple of days."

"Don't worry, we shall soon see ourself." He tried to console me as he had notice that I am down already.

Seeing that he couldn't change my mood, he hung up. This saddens me more. I should have been so happy for his home-coming, instead I felt so dejected and downcast.

Jealousy overcame me and I let it rule my mind for the time being. How on earth could she be feigning concern over who she doesn't give an iota of care for?

I felt bitter over her authority on Funto. I don't think she of all people deserves to be in custody of my dearest Funto.

Then my bitterness wore down to frustration and later down to sadness. The sadness ate deep into me, I then remembered that my Aunty has warned me of this kind of occurrence.

My brain began to settle down, after all she is still the Legal wife of Funto for Christ sake. I blamed myself for intruding her personal property and for infidelity.

With Funto's care and love, is this my fault?

To be continue
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
toykathy:
i'm glad i stumbled on dis. Weldone marioking. But pls update frequently. #fighting#

Don't tell me I didn't mentioned you ooo.....craaaaaacccckkkk that's a knock on my head for doing such! I guess that settled our fight?
Re: Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) by toykathy(f): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
marioking:

Don't tell me I didn't mentioned you ooo.....craaaaaacccckkkk that's a knock on my head for doing such! I guess that settled our fight?

no offence taken my dear, buh days without update wil land u thousands of knock o.#tongueout#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Perfect Wedding / Online Journalism For Writers / Red Night (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.