Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. (1912 Views)

8 Signs She Enjoys Having $ex With You / 10 Signs She's Only Using You / The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2014
So here are a couple of helpful tips that might show you when a girl is just not that into you.

1. Line: “I’m just not ready for a relationship right now.”

What she’s really saying: “I don’t want a relationship with you.”

It doesn’t have to be a serious relationship. It’s not like you’re proposing or anything. But if you asked a girl out (or tried to; repeatedly) and she eventually says that she’s not ready for…well…anything right now, that means that she’s just not that into you. When a girl really likes a guy, trust me, she will want to spend every waking moment with that guy. And if it clicks, she will want to spend more and more time with him.

2. Line: “I feel like I should focus on myself more,” or “I feel like I should find myself right now.”

What she’s really saying: “I’d rather be single than be with you.”

Don’t take it personally, it’s just that from her perspective, you’re not really compatible. Girls usually know from the second they see you if you’re boyfriend material or not, and yes, sometimes impressions can be changed, but for the most part, by the time you start talking, she’s already made up her mind. She’s probably looking for someone that will make her want to stop “focusing” or “finding” herself, and that’s just not you right now.

3. Line: “I just don’t see you that way.”

What she’s really saying: “You’re totally friendzoned.”

Ah, the friendzone. A dangerous, mythical place where so many perish, but few come back from wholeheartedly. Truth of the matter is, people that get friendzoned are either A. not attractive to that specific girl or B. not boyfriend material, but mostly A. Don’t get me wrong, you may be a real hunk of a man, but attractiveness is very subjective, and depending on so many factors that change from person to person. If one chick is attracted to bulky guys, another definitely finds skinny nerds to be incredibly HOT and so on.

4. Line: “This is sooo not the time, but maybe…in the future.”

What she’s really saying: “Still don’t want to be in a relationship with you right now, but please do continue to boost my ego.”

Not only is this girl not into you right now, but she’s also pretty much using you to get the male attention that she wants in order to feel better about herself. All the compliments you’ve been giving her, the reasons why you like her, the little presents you gave? Yup, she took all of those, and used them to boost her own ego. She still won’t date ya though.

5. Line: “I already have someone/am already seeing someone.” (even though you know for a fact, she’s not!)

What she’s really saying: “Please don’t talk to me again or my imaginary boyfriend will kick your ass.”

Sometimes chicks like to make up fake boyfriends for various and intricate reasons. One would be that they’re tired of cheesy pickup lines and want to cut it short. Another is when they don’t think the guy hitting on them even deserves the chance of a date. Third reason is: when they don’t want to hurt any feelings, and they’re afraid of telling the guy that they’re just not that into him.

6. Situation: not answering calls and/or not calling back

What she’s really saying: “Please take the hint and leave me alone.”

If you’ve called this girl on a Friday and it’s already next Friday and you haven’t heard anything from her, then it’s pretty clear that she’s not interested. Interested people pick up their phones, call back when necessary, and text when they get a chance. Really interested people keep their phones close by at all times at the prospect of receiving a phone call or text, while obsessed people reply/answer within 2 seconds of receiving something, and usually return way too many calls and messages back (with a 1:6 ratio – for example: you text “hey”, and immediately your phone starts buzzing: “heeeeeey” “what’s up?” “how r u” “wanna hang out” “or…something else” “whatever you want”
feel free to add yours

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by kilokeys(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2014
africanized posts please..
cos naija chics don't always roll this way.

u call, they never do.
u stop calling, they dont call
u call much later, and u get the " u have forgotten about me, shey?" response.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=kilokeys post=28575619]africanized posts p African girls are now doing things the westernised way. just that most of them can't woo guys yet wink
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by Deshannel(m): 5:33am On Dec 04, 2014
kilokeys:

u call, they never do.

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by major466(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2014
6. You don't have a loaded bank account.
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by kozaic(f): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2014
Some guyz got issues.
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by chamboy(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2014
kozaic:
Some guyz got issues.

Some girls have larger issues

1 Like

Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by emperorchedda(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2014
If I get such sign especially number 6 I delete her number ASAP...world population is about 7,012,289,958 last time I checked
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by AJ01(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2014
kilokeys:

u call, they never do.
hehehe true bro
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by iamsolomon(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2014
no 5 nd No
6 so on point!
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by iLovePusssy: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by Promking: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2014
Please let a blessed dude here create a Counter-thread and name it ''6 Silent Signs He Is Not Into You'' angry
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
Promking:
Please let a blessed dude here create a Counter-thread and name it ''6 Silent Signs He Is Not Into You'' angry
You can be dat blessed dude.
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
Girls are not smilin
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by IamLEGEND1: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2014
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by chymystique(f): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2014
LOL esp @ nos 1 and 2. Its so very true cool

Spot on bro!
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by tayoxx(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2014
d last babe wey do me like that I delete her o....babes full town.....babes too many for France
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by izsmike: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2014
7. i see u as my brother............ eternity is too short for this lvl of frd zone
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2014
you got some of those fact right dude.
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2014
HahA
Re: 6 Silent Signs She Is Not Into You. by kagari: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
izsmike:
7. i see u as my brother............ eternity is too short for this lvl of frd zone
This sh.it jjust got me laughing, remenbered my ex when i was way younger who gave me all d green light to furk her, but i was damn scared. But dont know why but she moved on, we became friends agains 2 years later, my guy u no go believe i have been seeking for that green light 4 years now i neva see, at a time she said she now sees me as a brother, omo see laugh wey i burst enta, i bet she was very confused, but finally iam chopping the kpomo as soon as she touches down dis country

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Of Girls Life / Is This Truely How Relationship Starts And End? (picture) / Operation Grab It And Never Let It Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.