Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take (701 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by kinibigdeal(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Am very sure 90 percent of guys might want to scold me alive for this topic but the fact is "is sex before marriage biblical or culturally acceptable. I have talk to some couple of guys and ladies about this but their response are worry some, some says "how i won take know if she good for bed, I need to test am" while some says "for you to keep a relationship, you need constant sex" well! I may want to disagree from this two major points because they are either a vague to the reason why you are in a relationship. Am very sure majority of us will say "NO" it is wrong, it is culturally unacceptable but let's face the fact, out of 10 guys that I survey, 7 of them supported it while same statistics supported it from the ladies. You know sometimes according to a friend "we tend to make relationship difficult for ourselves, I almost lose my relationship because of what you just ask me, have been dating my partner for 6month without sex, I try to avoid it each time he try to but he keep pressurizing me. I told him to wait till we get marriage because I'm from a christian home but he was blunt about it threatening to quit the relationship if I keep avoiding him, I succumb at last because I love him but now is not ready for marriage. From the experience of this lady, do you think sex before marriage is justifiable? Let's be sincere can you also keep a relationship without sex? To start with, YES
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by farano(f): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2014
very wrong
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Though difficult but it would be super cool to avoid sex until marriage.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by Isaactop9(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2014
bad
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by chibwike(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2014
There is no need for this thread...we all knw that its wrong
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by Fabdedon(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2014
fornication
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by clevvermind(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2014
it is wrong. but how many people saying it is wrong here have not had sex?
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by Tallesty1(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2014
clevvermind:
it is wrong. but how many people saying it is wrong here have not had sex?
Well, what is good is good even when you are the only person that is doing it and what is wrong is wrong even when the whole world is doing it............
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by clevvermind(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Well, what is good is good even when you are the only person that is doing it and what is wrong is wrong even when the whole world is doing it............
exactly.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by passionate88: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2014
My answer is your username... Kinibigdeal
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by Oluwatosean(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2014
In the book of..... Chapter...vs... It says though shall not commit fornication
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by Medunah: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Biblically￴, its wrong
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by mencade6: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2014
my take is that

everywhere is populated with people that fuc-k fuc-k fuc-k fuc-k all the time.

The more u preach the more the number of fuc-kers is increasing.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2014
Well,itz very wrong.
The best is to wait till marriage.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by holums(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sex is more honourable in marriage........God designed it for marriage but sex before marriage is fornication
Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by ronald4lif(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
That one na your own, the only way I can do without sex is when not in a relationship, when in a relationship sex for me is mandatory

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage: What's Your Take by williams20(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
There's no point doing it in secret before marriage when you'll have her all to yourself
What is wrong will always be wrong no matter the number of persons defying it
It is simply called PRE-MARITAL SEX = FORNICATION = SIN

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This And Why Is It So?? / 8 Marriage-killing Mistakes Most Women Make (yes, You Too) / *suicidal* My Husband Cheated Two Days After We Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.