Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) (6952 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / 10 qualities every spouse/partner must possessto enjoy and sustain their marriag (2) (3) (4)

Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Read the message on the paper. grin

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2014
Lol, I give up on humanity and social media. grin

The world has gone nuts. FML! grin

Bye!

CC missy89

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Tallesty1(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
There was shortage of brain the day she was created.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2014
This is worst
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by undercat: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2014
loool. is all of that cum from one guy? no kiss and make up for this one sha. tim may want to pass on kissing for a while.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by lirusehn(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2014
yu shudav added 'viewers discretion is advised' that picture is iritating undecided

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2014
Disgusting!
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by lilmax(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2014
All in the name of trying to be a man
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Missy89(f): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Stupid girl. The only happy person here is the guy that came on your face

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by SAMBARRY: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
lirusehn:

yu shudav added 'viewers discretion is advised' that picture is iritating undecided
yeyenotu like the same thing doesn't come out of your body immediately after sek tongue

pretender oshi

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by SAMBARRY: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Missy89:
like she had sek with herself

abeg make we hear word.wr know what we will be reading here if it was the other way round tongue
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by bukatyne(f): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
@OP,

You have other ideas?

She did what she felt was best.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by esmeralda1(f): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
not advisable
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Missy89:

Lol, my boy posted the pic this morning in our group chat room...and apparently, he got it from insta. grin

Darn! I doubt it's real cos I don't think someone can be this re.tarded. Then again, women are notorious for thinking with emotional impulses, and most of you lot have fish brains. tongue

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by jadelyn007(f): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sirshymex can u give her better ways to pay back?

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by coogar: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
SirShymex:
Lol, I give up on humanity and social media. grin

The world has gone nuts. FML! grin

Bye!

CC missy89

it's perfect!
no violence, no dog abuses, no squabs....she did what she felt was commensurate to what tim did to her. the ball is now in tim's court.

his options are:-
•reciprocate
•repent or
•kick her out like polio.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Missy89(f): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, my boy posted the pic this morning in our group chat room...and apparently, he got it from insta. grin

Darn! I doubt it's real cos I don't think someone can be this re.tarded. Then again, women are notorious for thinking with emotional impulses, and most of you lot have fish brains. tongue

Sometimes you write something and only half of it makes sense.

And you think you dont have a fish brain yourself? Cant deal men!

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Missy89:

Sometimes you write something and only half of it makes sense.

And you think you dont have a fish brain yourself? Cant deal men!

Don't start before you start getting emotional again and I make you start reciting ya illogical propaganda. grin

And don't most chics have fish brains? The one on this thread is a poster child for that.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

it's perfect!
no violence, no dog abuses, no squabs....she did what she felt was commensurate to what tim did to her. the ball is now in tim's court.

his options are:-
•reciprocate
•repent or
•kick her out like polio.

This is a classic case of cutting off your nose to spite your face - catch 22.

Only a fish brain having chic can pull this off.

If it's real, I won't be surprised if she starts claiming ra.pe in the next few weeks. grin
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by coogar: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
SirShymex:

This is a classic case of cutting off your nose to spite your face - catch 22.

Only a fish brain having chic can pull this off.

If it's real, I won't be surprised if she starts claiming ra.pe in the next few weeks. grin

it could be congealed milk on her face or 3-day old catarrh. grin if any chic tries such nonsense with me, i will make sure i shäg her immediate sister............on camera. grin

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

it could be congealed milk on her face or 3-day old catarrh. grin if any chic tries such nonsense with me, i will make sure i shäg her immediate sister............on camera. grin

Bwahahahaha - and bust a nut on her sis' face as well.

Then kick the two heffas to the curb. grin
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by coogar: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahaha - and bust a nut on her sis' face as well.

Then kick the two heffas to the curb. grin

....without any shadow of doubt!
no chic disrespects my manhood & not have a chunk of her heart broken by me.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by SAMBARRY: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

abeg make i hear word with your empty blabbing joor

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by SAMBARRY: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

shiooorrr. Smh

oniranu

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by miredia(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Missy89:
absolutely right.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 05, 2014
That's some cum shitt embarassed, I guess she didn't have a choice.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by jadelyn007(f): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

ha! So u do agree what she did is a huge spite to Tim's manhood cheesy n sirshymez still thinks her strategy is dumb!
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by jadelyn007(f): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Ladies the best way to get back at serial cheat is to cheat right back before you walk away. Just make sure u rub it in his face very well by doing it on his own bed!
His ego will be so deflated, he'll never forget u! wink and the worst he could do is to end the relationship which I think you are ready for anyway.
Men never forget that one woman that cheats on them to their face and with their friend, it forever haunts them.

I don't call it revenge, I call it a grand exit!

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2014
jadelyn007:
Ladies the best way to get back at serial cheat is to cheat right back before you walk away. Just make sure u rub it in his face very well by doing it on his own bed!
His ego will be so deflated, he'll never forget u! wink and the worst he could do is to end the relationship which I think you are ready for anyway.
Men never forget that one woman that cheats on them to their face and with their friend, it forever haunts them.

I don't call it revenge, I call it a grand exit!

So, you will basically cut ya nose to spite ya face, just to get back at someone, no? Loooool

Also, with pictures of se.men all over ya face on social media, just to prove a point, yes? FML!

How about if "Tim" doesn't give two fvcks (like I probably wouldn't with the amount of se.men spammed all over her face) - then what?

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Emaprince: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Missy89:
I think so too...the guy that cummed on her face will be feeling like a lion and he will tell all his friends about it...as for her,she will be always remembered for this.I don't even believe in getting back at one's partner...anybody that does so is only looking for excuses to sleep around.period!!
I don't even think the boyfriend needs to worry much since the babe have turned to a por.n star overnight..he just need to move unto the next one..women tooooo much on the queu for any man to worry over any slu.t....
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by coogar: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Emaprince:
I think so too...the guy that cummed on her face will be feeling like a lion and he will tell all his friends about it...as for her,she will be always remembered for this.I don't even believe in getting back at one's partner...anybody that does so is only looking for excuses to sleep around.period!!
I don't even think the boyfriend needs to worry much since the babe have turned to a por.n star overnight..he just need to move unto the next one..women tooooo much on the queu for any man to worry over any slu.t....

i think they are both winners(the cümmer & the chic). she set herself to achieve this from the outset. as far as she's concerned, mission accomplished! how do we know the guy that sprayed her face didn't eat her box & anüs initially before getting his reward?

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / Late night calls to my husband from his ex! / Your Advice!