Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) (6950 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. / 10 qualities every spouse/partner must possessto enjoy and sustain their marriag (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Emaprince: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

i think they are both winners(the cümmer & the chic). she set herself to achieve this from the outset. as far as she's concerned, mission accomplished! how do we know the guy that sprayed her face didn't eat her box & anüs initially before getting his reward?
grin grin smh..

You know majority women has fish brains...they'll act senselessly only to regret later..by the time she comes to her senses,I'm not sure she'll be proud of herself...I only see this type of pics in por.ns..it may be from a por.n star though and not real
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Limerick: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
undercat:
loool. is all of that cum from one guy? no kiss and make up for this one sha. tim may want to pass on kissing for a while.
lwkm, I shock
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Limerick: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
SirShymex:
Read the message on the paper. grin

is that kunu on her face? undecided
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Limerick:
is that kunu on her face? undecided

A big nut was busted on her face.

With all the se.men on her face, her life will never be the same again.

You can't even look at that chic the same again. grin

If I were "Tim" - I'll laugh my ar.se to sleep - dumb biitch.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by jadelyn007(f): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
SirShymex:

So, you will basically cut ya nose to spite ya face, just to get back at someone, no? Loooool

Also, with pictures of se.men all over ya face on social media, just to prove a point, yes? FML!

How about if "Tim" doesn't give two fvcks (like I probably wouldn't with the amount of se.men spammed all over her face) - then what?

nah! She doesn't have to post it on social media, just do whatever u want to do on his bed. That hurts a lot, it has a way of puncturing the man's ego. I tell u n that's the point of getting back, hurt him so much he won't forget u in a hurry.

If u r being sincere, you'd agree with me that nothing hurts a man more than cheating(for better effects do it with his friend) to his face n giving him a middle finger while catwalking out of his life.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
jadelyn007:
nah! She doesn't have to post it on social media, just do whatever u want to do on his bed. That hurts a lot, it has a way of puncturing the man's ego. I tell u n that's the point of getting back, hurt him so much he won't forget u in a hurry.

If u r being sincere, you'd agree with me that nothing hurts a man more than cheating(for better effects do it with his friend) to his face n giving him a middle finger while catwalking out of his life.

However, this is a different scenario. Apparently, she posted this picture on social media to get back at the guy - how dumb can you be? Fair enough, do whatever you want to do in his bed (this sounds like what teenagers do, and come back to regret). What about if never really cared about her in the first place? He's just going to relish in the comic relief and keep it moving. And the only winner would be the guy who busted a nut on her face.

Yes, you fvcked my friend, then what? At least you kept the pum in the brotherhood. grin The only exception is if the guy cares about her that much, to begin with. Regardless, after cat-walking she's still going to come back, to get d1cked down - that's women for you. grin
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Limerick: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
SirShymex:

A big nut was busted on her face.

With all the se.men on her face, her life will never be the same again.

You can't even look at that chic the same again. grin

If I were "Tim" - I'll laugh my ar.se to sleep - dumb biitch.
lmao, u guys are wicked undecided
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Pdizzle(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Missy89:
Stupid girl. The only happy person here is the guy that came on your face
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Pdizzle(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

i think they are both winners(the cümmer & the chic). she set herself to achieve this from the outset. as far as she's concerned, mission accomplished! how do we know the guy that sprayed her face didn't eat her box & anüs initially before getting his reward?

Nobody knows that, the only thing we know is that a random guy "bussanut" on her face, she's like the dumbest chick ever and this pic will still haunt her later. If i were Tim, i and my friends will laugh her to scorn.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by coogar: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pdizzle:

Nobody knows that, the only thing we know is that a random guy "bussanut" on her face, she's like the dumbest chick ever and this pic will still haunt her later. If i were Tim, i and my friends will laugh her to scorn.

duh!
that's exactly the point - she wanted her boyfriend to see the cüm on her face as evidence that she's cheated. she's the winner here - she musta woken up that day with her plan & strategy intact. she carried out her mission with perfection and still had the calmness & composure to write to tim....

you can't laugh at this one scornfully.....she's gone past that stage.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by jadelyn007(f): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
SirShymex:

However, this is a different scenario. Apparently, she posted this picture on social media to get back at the guy - how dumb can you be? Fair enough, do whatever you want to do in his bed (this sounds like what teenagers do, and come back to regret). What about if never really cared about her in the first place? He's just going to relish in the comic relief and keep it moving. And the only winner would be the guy who busted a nut on her face.

Yes, you fvcked my friend, then what? At least you kept the pum in the brotherhood. grin The only exception is if the guy cares about her that much, to begin with. Regardless, after cat-walking she's still going to come back, to get d1cked down - that's women for you. grin
cheesy Shymex, the only thing I agree with u on is posting that shit on social media, its a dumb move.

But if she did it right on his bed with another guy, probably a close friend without posting it on social media, Tim will be very hurt.

They've both cheated on each other so I don't get why u think the girl is dumb while the guy is a smartaSs?

No, cheating back is never a dumb move unless the guy she cheated with isn't good in bed. If the guy is good in bed, u not only had ur revenge, you also had a nice time cheesy

See, its a win-win situation. Everybody goes away happy or hurt, which ever, your choice!

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
jadelyn007:
cheesy Shymex, the only thing I agree with u on is posting that shit on social media, its a dumb move.

But if she did it right on his bed with another guy, probably a close friend without posting it on social media, Tim will be very hurt.

They've both cheated on each other so I don't get why u think the girl is dumb while the guy is a smartaSs?

No, cheating back is never a dumb move unless the guy she cheated with isn't good in bed. If the guy is good in bed, u not only had ur revenge, you also had a nice time cheesy

See, its a win-win situation. Everybody goes away happy or hurt, which ever, your choice!

How would "Tim" be hurt, especially if he never cared about the chic that much to begin with? However, if he cared, he won't be out there cheating, would he? Ok, let's say he loves her, yet he's still a serial cheat - then what? - cry over his chic getting smashed by a next geezer? She's just going to create more problems for herself cos most guys would end up serving her cold. A classic example is what coogar posted.

At the end of the day, most chics who do revenge cheating always come back to regret it. That's a fact. And the fact that you'll let ya emotions get over you, to the extent that you'll degrade yourself, and feel more worthless, just shows why most men believe women have fish brains.

The only winner is the owner of the se.men on her face. Then, Tim, to an extent. Ol'girl lost her pus.sy, face, and she became a certified slag, with no self-esteem.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by jadelyn007(f): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
SirShymex:

How would "Tim" be hurt, especially if he never cared about the chic that much to begin with? However, if he cared, he won't be out there cheating, would he? Ok, let's say he loves her, yet he's still a serial cheat - then what? - cry over his chic getting smashed by a next geezer? She's just going to create more problems for herself cos most guys would end up serving her cold. A classic example is what coogar posted.

At the end of the day, most chics who do revenge cheating always come back to regret it. That's a fact. And the fact that you'll let ya emotions get over you, to the extent that you'll degrade yourself, and feel more worthless, just shows why most men believe women have fish brains.

The only winner is the owner of the se.men on her face. Then, Tim, to an extent. Ol'girl lost her pus.sy, face, and she became a certified slag, with no self-esteem.
so the girl lost cos she posted the pic? Come on! She enjoyed the seX! What's the loss about here? It wasn't like she was cheating secretly,got caught and kicked in the butt. She set out to do something and she did it. So she's the one with self esteem issues?

And who told u girls who have revenge sex regret it? The only thing they r going to be regretting is if the seX was dead!

For the records, its not only girls that have revenge seX, guys do it too. Like coogar stated that if a girl did dis to him(which would greatly hurt his manliness) he'd shag her sister, you might as well tell me Coogar got fish brain and he's going to regret later cheesy

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
jadelyn007:
so the girl lost cos she posted the pic? Come on! She enjoyed the seX! What's the loss about here? It wasn't like she was cheating secretly,got caught and kicked in the butt. She set out to do something and she did it. So she's the one with self esteem issues?

And who told u girls who have revenge sex regret it? The only thing they r going to be regretting is if the seX was dead!

For the records, its not only girls that have revenge seX, guys do it too. Like coogar stated that if a girl did dis to him(which would greatly hurt his manliness) he'd shag her sister, you might as well tell me Coogar got fish brain and he's going to regret later cheesy

Lol, how can you enjoy something influenced by unstable emotions cos you're hurt? You have to be emotionally numb to do that. Most revenge se.x are like ra.pe, trust me. And most times, they always come back to regret it. That's from what a few chics told me back in College. It's just basically childish, and immature. Regardless, if ya self-esteem is high, you wouldn't let some random guy bust his nut on ya face, would you? grin

Have you ever had revenge se.x? Educate me about ya ordeal and how you felt afterwards.

What Coogar said is different - he cited the chic's sister. Now, that's cold revenge, with no mercy. Only brave hearts can pull that off, and that's going to fvck the whole family up - two for the price of one. grin

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by coogar: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
SirShymex:

you nailed it there, bro!
fact is some chics thought themselves as the main chic whereas, they are side chics. tim might not give a fück if this particular chic shägs a horse as revenge sex.....who gives a damn what a side chic does to herself anyways?

this is not necessarily true.
some chics don't do regret - they do the deed & move on. most chics musta made up their mind to deal with whatever consequences that befall any action they take. for a chic to do what this chic did, she's already emotionally detached from tim. she won't care if she gets dumped.

it depends!
if tim really loves this chic then tim is the loser. if this chic is just another hoodrat to tim then she is the loser. the owner of the sëmen cannot be a winner in this - he was simply used to carry out a plan. grin

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

you nailed it there, bro!
fact is some chics thought themselves as the main chic whereas, they are side chics. tim might not give a fück if this particular chic shägs a horse as revenge sex.....who gives a damn what a side chic does to herself anyways?

Lol, that's why I never get involved in the main chic vs. side chic debate. The "main chic" might actually be the "side chic" in reality based on attention - but she got it all mixed up cos she was the first in the picture. And sometimes, it's somewhat difficult to kick the old one you know, to the curb, for the new one you're still getting to know. grin

this is not necessarily true.
some chics don't do regret - they do the deed & move on. most chics musta made up their mind to deal with whatever consequences that befall any action they take. for a chic to do what this chic did, she's already emotionally detached from tim. she won't care if she gets dumped.

I think the only time chics don't do regret, is when they're not in-too-deep, and their emotions aren't involved. However, when they're emotionally involved, the don't detach themselves that easily. Hence sometimes, when you hurt their feelings, and they start the fire-and-brimstone sermon, with all kinds of threats. Just give them space for a week or two, and they'll be back - all loved up again. If she were emotionally detached from him, I honestly don't think she would be hurt cos the guy cheated on her.

it depends!
if tim really loves this chic then tim is the loser. if this chic is just another hoodrat to tim then she is the loser. the owner of the sëmen cannot be a winner in this - he was simply used to carry out a plan. grin

How can the owner of the se.men not be the winner, with a one night stand, with free pu.ssy, free head, and the luxury of busting his nuts on her face, for free? - she's just one of the conquered chics on the list. grin Heck, he can beat that again - and do the same thing for free. And that effectively makes her just any slut to the guy.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by iykedare(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
jadelyn007:
Ladies the best way to get back at serial cheat is to cheat right back before you walk away. Just make sure u rub it in his face very well by doing it on his own bed!
His ego will be so deflated, he'll never forget u! wink and the worst he could do is to end the relationship which I think you are ready for anyway.
Men never forget that one woman that cheats on them to their face and with their friend, it forever haunts them.

I don't call it revenge, I call it a grand exit!

{In patience Jonathan s voice } hoeee
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by coogar: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, that's why I never get involved in the main chic vs. side chic debate. The "main chic" might actually be the "side chic" in reality based on attention - but she got it all mixed up cos she was the first in the picture. And sometimes, it's somewhat difficult to kick the old one you know, to the curb, for the new one you're still getting to know. grin

main chic/side chic scenario is a maze!
only the dude can tell which is which & i have seen some cases where the dude couldn't even tell which one is the main chic. grin

I think the only time chics don't do regret, is when they're not in-too-deep, and their emotions aren't involved. However, when they're emotionally involved, the don't detach themselves that easily. Hence sometimes, when you hurt their feelings, and they start the fire-and-brimstone sermon, with all kinds of threats. Just give them space for a week or two, and they'll be back - all loved up again. If she were emotionally detached from him, I honestly don't think she would be hurt cos the guy cheated on her.

nah...its a process.
it usually works like this. girl meets boy, girl falls hard in love with boy. boy cheats on girl. girl got heartbroken. girl told her friends. they came up with an idea for her. she sized up the idea & thought it good enough to clap back.

of course, at this point....there's no more emotional attachment. it takes a lot for a decent girl to drop her panties for another man with the drop of a hat. so the emotional detachment takes place after their partners cheat.

How can the owner of the se.men not be the winner, with a one night stand, with free pu.ssy, free head, and the luxury of busting his nuts on her face, for free? - she's just one of the conquered chics on the list. grin Heck, he can beat that again - and do the same thing for free. And that effectively makes her just any slut to the guy.

the sēmen owner was just used....
he's a prop to the grand plan. he probably just got a handjob or fellatïo(at best). i don't think that's enough for me to declare myself a winner.

i am a purist - i wouldn't be comfortable with the fact that a chic schtupped me for other reasons other than my seductive powers in play. the "kill" is a sweeter meal when the entire grand strategy is conceived by me & myself alone.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

main chic/side chic scenario is a maze!
only the dude can tell which is which & i have seen some cases where the dude couldn't even tell which one is the main chic. grin

Lol, yet folks still debate side chic vs. main chic. grin

nah...its a process.
it usually works like this. girl meets boy, girl falls hard in love with boy. boy cheats on girl. girl got heartbroken. girl told her friends. they came up with an idea for her. she sized up the idea & thought it good enough to clap back.

of course, at this point....there's no more emotional attachment. it takes a lot for a decent girl to drop her panties for another man with the drop of a hat. so the emotional detachment takes place after their partners cheat.

You might be right. But based on my own experience with chics - I don't think chics detach themselves from their partners that easily, especially, when they're still into him. It takes time. Also, revenge se.x most times, have more to do with letting emotions, due to being hurt, override rational/logical decision making. Hence a lot of them always come back to regret it.

the sēmen owner was just used....
he's a prop to the grand plan. he probably just got a handjob or fellatïo(at best). i don't think that's enough for me to declare myself a winner.

i am a purist - i wouldn't be comfortable with the fact that a chic schtupped me for other reasons other than my seductive powers in play. the "kill" is a sweeter meal when the entire grand strategy is conceived by you & yourself alone.

Er, okay, let's say the se.men owner wasn't aware of what was going on. And the chic is basically a new catch. Would you count that as a win or being used?
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2014
@livialives

Come drop some jewel, luv. tongue
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by coogar: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, yet folks still debate side chic vs. main chic. grin

true....
everyone likes to feel important. so every chic would tell you she's the main chic. grin even mistresses are claiming to be the main chics & mock the legally married wives.

#nothankstooliviapope

You might be right. But based on my own experience with chics - I don't think chics detach themselves from their partners that easily, especially, when they're still into him. It takes time. Also, revenge se.x most times, have more to do with letting emotions, due to being hurt, override rational/logical decision making. Hence a lot of them always come back to regret it.

i just think women don't just fly off the handle when it comes to sėx. if a woman suddenly drops her panties for you, it's not spontaneous - she musta thought it true. think about it.....99% of all my one-night stands had the women wearing brand new matching undies.

it's no coincidence. grin

Er, okay, let's say the se.men owner wasn't aware of what was going on. And the chic is basically a new catch. Would you count that as a win or being used?

of course - if i am not aware of the underlying issues then it's a big win for me. my point is - the semên on her face was fresh when she took the picture & wrote to tim. unless she shaggëd a blind man, the dude involved must know he was used as a prop to carry out a revenge sėx.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by EfemenaXY: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2014
SirShymex:
Read the message on the paper. grin

Shymex, Shymex, Shymex...

What a dorrtyy picture you have here. Absolutely nasty...

#Retches and quickly unfollows thread#
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

true....
everyone likes to feel important. so every chic would tell you she's the main chic. grin even mistresses are claiming to be the main chics & mock the legally married wives.

#nothankstooliviapope

Bwahahahahaha

Olivia Pope is a legend - scandal!!! grin

i just think women don't just fly off the handle when it comes to sėx. if a woman suddenly drops her panties for you, it's not spontaneous - she musta thought it true. think about it.....99% of all my one-night stands had the women wearing brand new matching undies.

it's no coincidence. grin

Women do a lot of spontaneous stuffs, especially when their emotions are involved. Hence they're called: emotional beings. Er, why do you think a lot of them would have consensual se.x with guys, and when the smoke clears, they'll start claiming ra.pe everywhere? grin

of course - if i am not aware of the underlying issues then it's a big win for me. my point is - the semên on her face was fresh when she took the picture & wrote to tim. unless she shaggëd a blind man, the dude involved must know he was used as a prop to carry out a revenge sėx.

How about if the guy walked out of the room, after the se.x, before she took that picture, like most guys always do with just any basic chic?
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Shymex, Shymex, Shymex...

What a dorrtyy picture you have here. Absolutely nasty...

#Retches and quickly unfollows thread#

Lol, it's not nasty. grin

That's mayonnaise. cool
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by coogar: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahaha
Olivia Pope is a legend - scandal!!! grin

olivia pope is a sket!

Women do a lot of spontaneous stuffs, especially when their emotions are involved. Hence they're called: emotional beings. Er, why do you think a lot of them would have consensual se.x with guys, and when the smoke clears, they'll start claiming ra.pe everywhere? grin

so you really believe they didn't know what they were doing? that's the fraud right there. they change the story when their parents, partners discover the deed. rather than take responsibility for their actions, they change the story completely & claim räpe!

How about if the guy walked out of the room, after the se.x, before she took that picture, like most guys always do with just any basic chic?

well.....you have a point there.
it could have happened in an elevator & home boy had to disappear before they are discovered.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by jadelyn007(f): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, how can you enjoy something influenced by unstable emotions cos you're hurt? You have to be emotionally numb to do that. Most revenge se.x are like ra.pe, trust me. And most times, they always come back to regret it. That's from what a few chics told me back in College. It's just basically childish, and immature. Regardless, if ya self-esteem is high, you wouldn't let some random guy bust his nut on ya face, would you? grin

Have you ever had revenge se.x? Educate me about ya ordeal and how you felt afterwards.

What Coogar said is different - he cited the chic's sister. Now, that's cold revenge, with no mercy. Only brave hearts can pull that off, and that's going to fvck the whole family up - two for the price of one. grin
you should have told me you are a chauvinist so that I won't even start arguing with you

So if Coogar shags her sister for revenge he's got brave heart, but if she shags Tim's brother she was raped n she had unstable emotions, I give up! undecided

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by jadelyn007(f): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2014
iykedare:

{In patience Jonathan s voice } hoeee
hey, dog.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2014
jadelyn007:
you should have told me you are a chauvinist so that I won't even start arguing with you

So if Coogar shags her sister for revenge he's got brave heart, but if she shags Tim's brother she was raped n she had unstable emotions, I give up! undecided

So, I'm a chauvinist now for telling you about reality, no?

Well, I thought you should be able to discern why I called coogar a brave heart. It has to do with the level of difficulty required in achieving what he said. And also, if he can pull it off, that will tear the family apart, and leave a permanent scar on their lives. So, you've to be a brave-heart to be able to pull that off.

And where did I allude to "ra.pe" in my post to you? - can you please cite it? It seems you're just dragging different posts, in different contexts, posited to other people - just to score cheap points. Thus conflating different issues, and obfuscating my point, in the process. I don't rate that.

Regardless, you need to understand that in the real world - men and women are held by different standards. When a man shags tons of chics, he's a don. However, when a chic does the same - she's a slut. I never made the rules, but that's the reality we were all born into. And it's going to be like that for this lifetime. Sorry.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by jadelyn007(f): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2014
SirShymex:

So, I'm a chauvinist now for telling you about reality, no?

Well, I thought you should be able to discern why I called coogar a brave heart. It has to do with the level of difficulty required in achieving what he said. And also, if he can pull it off, that will tear the family apart, and leave a permanent scar on their lives. So, you've to be a brave-heart to be able to pull that off.

And where did I allude to "ra.pe" in my post to you? - can you please cite it? It seems you're just dragging different posts, in different contexts, posited to other people - just to score cheap points. Thus conflating different issues, and obfuscating my point, in the process. I don't rate that.

Regardless, you need to understand that in the real world - men and women are held by different standards. When a man shags tons of chics, he's a don. However, when a chic does the same - she's a slut. I never made the rules, but that's the reality we were all born into. And it's going to be like that for this lifetime. Sorry.
in your words; "Revenge S.ex is like R.ape, trust me"

You actually make it seem like when a girl has S.ex with a man, she is doing him a favour. Which is why in your opinion she is the only loser in the eqaution.

Truth is even if it was revenge sex, it was still consensual and she definitely enjoyed it.

By the way, as regards you discuss with coogar, the guy knew he was being used as a pawn, cos the shit on her face looks fresh. Secondly, she's holding up a paper with both hands, meaning she couldn't have snapped herself unless she's using a PC and the camera is on auto-capture.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
jadelyn007:
in your words; "Revenge S.ex is like R.ape, trust me"

You actually make it seem like when a girl has S.ex with a man, she is doing him a favour. Which is why in your opinion she is the only loser in the eqaution.

Truth is even if it was revenge sex, it was still consensual and she definitely enjoyed it.

By the way, as regards you discuss with coogar, the guy knew he was being used as a pawn, cos the shit on her face looks fresh. Secondly, she's holding up a paper with both hands, meaning she couldn't have snapped herself unless she's using a PC and the camera is on auto-capture.

Jade Goldfinger the bond chic, you are missing the point, Hun.

This is a peculiar case and it has to treated as such. To have se.x with just anyone, just to get back at a cheating partner, you have to be emotionally numb, to pull it off. If so, you can't really enjoy it, cos you are doing it to prove a point. Hence I alluded to "ra.pe" and not in the context you are twisting to be, trying to make it sound I asserted that it emphatically ra.pe. Evidently, that would make it a catch 22.

Er, have you ever had revenge se.x and did you enjoy it?

Nah, you can't be the loser when you get free se.x with someone's partner, with the luxury of giving her a facial lol. She was defaced and that is equivalent to spitting in someone's face. And I'm sure you know how disrespectful that is. Anyway, I doubt the guy knew about the plot.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
My kind of friend,any guy wey know how to cheat his eyes must see tinz.#gonna try this stuf if my husband cheat on me hehehehehe

Re: Is This The Best Way To Get Back At A Cheating Spouse/partner? (picture) by LordReed(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
How are we sure that's not lotion? tongue

Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / Late night calls to my husband from his ex! / I Warned Her Not To Take Oral Contraceptive, Now She Is Pregnant.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103