Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] (33120 Views)

Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake / Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by toreoluwa(f): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote
author=Fairgodwin post=28587938]And where are they marching to now?
@poster[/quote] na mama peace call him for charity donation
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by zubby29(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
make i hear u say taye no fina again,listen dis man can marry miss world,money will buy u love wether u like blv it or not

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by toreoluwa(f): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sabotage4700:
Wow very cute .... papa and pikin.

I miss my dad .
am vry sorry
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Janetozi(f): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Where exactly did the boy got his look from?

Definitely not from the father, mayb from the mother.
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by dapizy02(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
ferdimako:

una sure say na him b d biological fada?

no he is not d biological fada, he is the Geographical fada
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.radar.ng/photos/peep-this-taiye-taiwo-and-son-looking-dapper-in-matching-outfits/

Wondering where Taiye Taiwo's little son got his good looks from? tongue
Taiwo is prolly not the father of the child, it's obvious grin grin....Just kidding oo
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Zaikon(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
simplemach:
dat boy fyn pass taiye, infact e no resemble am self.
lol make him no hear u
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Fairgodwin(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
toreoluwa:
na mama peace call him for charity donation

Lol
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Swizdoe(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
SmooshCHN:
You should stop visiting instead. Abi dem force you?
First of all, are you Seun or his attorney. When you answer, that's when I will know whether you deserve a response or not
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Bimpe29: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
TDstarr:
women can be dangerous, she can give him another mans child and relax comfortably,

moderator i just dey look you
angry
Hmn! Such is life.
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by D9ty7(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Something is wrong somewhere. The rate at which irrelevant topics make the fp is becoming alarming.
What is a Taiye Taiwo?
'Taiye Taiwo is a matching outfit with son.' How does that concern me?
Abeg whoever is in charge here should please moderate the moderators, give us better topic, the front page is now like a section where you can create any topic.
*Someone said he once played football. True or false?
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Misogynist2014(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nice one! Money is good, with money, Taiye Taiwo married a beautiful lady.
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Misogynist2014(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
D9ty7:
Something is wrong somewhere. The rate at which irrelevant topics make the fp is becoming alarming.
What is a Taiye Taiwo?
'Taiye Taiwo is a matching outfit with son.' How does that concern me?
Abeg whoever is in charge here should please moderate the moderators, give us better topic, the front page is now like a section where you can create any topic.
*Someone said he once played football. True or false?
Not to talk of the fact that more than 5 posts hitting fp are coming from same person. I think the person posting is one of the management of NL. angry
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by D9ty7(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Exactly!
Misogynist2014:
Not to talk of the fact that more than 5 posts hitting fp are coming from same person. I think the person posting is one of the management of NL. angry
There is a guy I think in the politics section. He is a supermod, he is guilty of this.
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by championeh(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oro Buruku, Could you please as your secondary school Biology Teacher?
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.radar.ng/photos/peep-this-taiye-taiwo-and-son-looking-dapper-in-matching-outfits/

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Lanceslot(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Lanceslot(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is he from Benin republic? Becos na benin pple dey dress like dat. (Ankara ontop long sleeve)
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
asala1:
Villageness never comot for hin bodi.
At all oh. Lol
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by tomistelle(f): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
My inlaw grin
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Kylekent59: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Y is it that u pple cannot comment good of a person,,must it be faceteous comment?? No wonder y some of u dnt prosper in life cus u dnt appreciate others
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by misshoree(f): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
The son is hot kiss but the father is embarassed
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Abiolainfo: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
maylisa:
Hansom man and cute son.

I love ya idea ooo.... If man don get money cheesy hin don handsome be that grin
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by SmooshCHN: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Swizdoe:

First of all, are you Seun or his attorney. When you answer, that's when I will know whether you deserve a response or not
ignored
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by awofe20(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
pls i nd taiye tawio instagram acct
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by simdam500(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

should I be worried?

do I need to contact his gm(gateman)
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by adedayourt(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Swizdoe:
Seun, I take God beg yo stop this nairaland forum (100)

Seriously, like stop it since yestday
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Drdonzeez(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
the boy might have taken after his mum.
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Hollajummy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
How come the son is looking so cute?

None of my business tho....
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by tpiah2: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
must he not marry a beautiful woman again?

why una dey jealous im wife nah.
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Emasel(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
When it comes to looks,women have greater influence on children,one reason why guys crave for beautiful women as wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial / Nigeria Vs Libya: Chelsea, Arsenal React To Super Eagles’ Win / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.