Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] (33124 Views)

Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake / Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Josilver(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
The guy no fine sha, but with his money the son make am
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
you know what? I don't blame any of YOU. grin
I blame all those competing mods. Who post 10 to 15 irrelevant topics of theirs per minutes. Thereby letting reasonable topics to die Down.
Maybe they get paid by number of topics they move to fp.

Anyway, new Nairaland members are always welcome
You're always 1st to comment.
You're always running after mods criticising them
You're the same person correcting people's English.

You need a job.....

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by tollytexy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.radar.ng/photos/peep-this-taiye-taiwo-and-son-looking-dapper-in-matching-outfits/

Wondering where Taiye Taiwo's little son got his good looks from? tongue

Something is fishy then loll
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by englishmart(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
laykorn:

You're always 1st to comment.
You're always running after mods criticising them
You're the same person correcting people's English.

You need a job.....

Ayamlaykorn
no problem. Amma get a job. But you need a life.
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Maweezy96(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
He need to ask his wife who that boy father is
lol
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by mpowa(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
He need to ask his wife who that boy father is

He doesn't need to ask anything, how a kid looks is not dependent on the father alone, he can resemble the wife 100% as i resemble my mum, he can resemble his grandfather or grandmother absolutely from the father or mother side who may accidentally be blessed with gr8 looks and yea the baby's very cute.
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by evatee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please help tell him to check the DNA of that cute boi!
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by switch47(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
What could be fishy and what kinda silly question was WHERE DID HIS SON get his good look?? it takes two to produce a child

/http://www.akinov.com/2014/12/taiye-taiwo-son-in-matching-outfit.html
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Ishola87(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lovely pic
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Swizdoe(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
SmooshCHN:
ignored
So why did you quote me earlier clown...... Empty barrel
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by echobee(f): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
Ok. echobee come and see ooo tongue
No6 grin
i don land tongue na from black pot,na him white tongue agidi dey come out from
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Aawww cute!
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by IYANGBALI: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.radar.ng/photos/peep-this-taiye-taiwo-and-son-looking-dapper-in-matching-outfits/

the boy is too fine to come from the animals' kingdom,he needs to take the boy for DNA test
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by IYANGBALI: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
ferdimako:

una sure say na him b d biological fada?
I doesn't think so,he must be the economical father
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by SmooshCHN: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2014
Swizdoe:

So why did you quote me earlier clown...... Empty barrel
Nit-Wit undecided
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by Harmvirus(f): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
They are cute
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

^^^He's not only more handsome, but has a better posture than Daddy! lipsrsealed
Re: Taiye Taiwo And Son In Matching Outfits [photo] by maurasexy8600: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Abegi this pikin not to him own oo,chai,the pikin nor be him own,some women bad oo!kai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaobona Slams Wenger Over Invitation For Trial / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Nigeria Vs Libya: Chelsea, Arsenal React To Super Eagles’ Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.