Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest (39257 Views)

Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / UNESCO International Essay Contest 2015 / Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
israelboy1:
MissMeiya .. you are really cracking me out like seriously...the way i am laughing right now...people are just looking at me one kind...nd dey started parking their belongings... hope you are not thinking what i am thinking...

you sha wan make the guy naked sha.....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You should applaud my efforts to remain civil. undecided I don't enjoy scenes or embarrassing people.

Except my very rare e-beefing, but e-beef is less personal, so it's not as...messy. undecided

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by israelboy1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Akposy:

unclad ke...i know wat am saying......moreover am not a writer just wanted to give it a try

friend, i understand the feelings....just joke it off....it's part of the fun of competition grin grin grin
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by israelboy1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

You should applaud my efforts to remain civil. undecided I don't enjoy scenes or embarrassing people.

Except my very rare e-beefing, but e-beef is less personal, so it's not as...messy. undecided

like seriously....i enjoyed the way situations were been handled by you...you deserve more than applauds...but a hug wink
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Please, stop quoting me. I have already forgotten this thread until you started to call out my name. Instead of quoting me, go and save the world. cheesy wink

Quoted you again
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by israelboy1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm an IT person. I used technology.

gat a talk about this on a private level smiley
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by israelboy1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Quoted you again
Do your worst

omalichanwan grin grin grin abeg...forgive and forget wink

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Numerouuuno: 2:48am On Dec 22, 2014
@Missmeiya,I don't know why you refused to reply my PM's. I believe you saw them.
anyway, CFCfan already replied me and I saw my essay report already,it wasn't bad but it wasn't enough,at least I know which area to concentrate now.
@ the guy ranting like a broken tap, I wonder how you think people develop their skills if they don't get feedbacks for what ever they do!
you always sound smart but a careful evaluation of your person shows you to be otherwise!
@ babyosisi,thanks for replying my PM too.
I appreciate you all!
happy Christmas celebration to you all.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Numerouuuno:
@Missmeiya,I don't know why you refused to reply my PM's. I believe you saw them.
anyway, CFCfan already replied me and I saw my essay report already,it wasn't bad but it wasn't enough,at least I know which area to concentrate now.
@ the guy ranting like a broken tap, I wonder how you think people develop their skills if they don't get feedbacks for what ever they do!
you always sound smart but a careful evaluation of your person shows you to be otherwise!
I appreciate you all!

I replied to you twice. You just said hello.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Your essay was under the word limit at 342 words, and was 28% copied word for word, without citations or quotation marks. It was disqualified before the judging stage.

I actually thought mine was the 342 own ooOOoo

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Do I want to know my score?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Numerouuuno:
I appreciate you all!

Point taken about the feedback thing. You didn't really need to add all the color but no worries. I guess we learn everyday.
Shalom.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Akposy:

I see.. and who are the people asking for explanation..
Stop your hypocritical behavior.. if urs was not among d top 3 you would have been OVER WHINING. You flagged peoples essay and you are here playing the nice fellow here and making us requesting for our result look stupid.

This is not WAEC or NECO. We are all learning here and a result would spur us into working on our weak parts.

Even with that plagiarism report? I suppose knock that your fat head. Anyway keep whining.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
babyosisi:

Quoted you again

Pardon last night drunk posts, ma'am, I am really sorry for being such a asshole. Having said that, I wish all a merry Christmas and prosperous new year. undecided

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by israelboy1(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2014
phoinix:

Pardon last night drunk posts, ma'am, I am really sorry for being such an asshole. Having said that, I wish all a merry Christmas and prosperous new year. undecided

wishing you same right from the bottom of my heart grin grin grin
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2014
israelboy1:

wishing you same right from the bottom of my heart grin grin grin

undecided
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Akposy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Martins301:

Even with that plagiarism report? I suppose knock that your fat head. Anyway keep whining.
Am not whining. Pls lets dis matter die...am not interested again
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Akposy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Numerouuuno:
I appreciate you all!
same to you my brother
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2015
Did all the winners receive their prizes ?
I was away
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by dejt4u(m): 3:07am On Jan 14, 2015
babyosisi:
Did all the winners receive their prizes ?
I was away
i received mine (3rd runner up).. God bless you, missmeiya, berem and the rest..thanks so much!

5 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by enaijize: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
We are currently recruiting some excellent bloggers to join the Enaijize blog team. If you think you’re one helluva blogger, let us know by sending an email to contact@enaijize.com.

See you later!

http://enaijize.com/blog/2015/04/30/greetings-enaijizers/

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by israelboy1(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2015
enaijize:
We are currently recruiting some excellent bloggers to join the Enaijize blog team. If you think you’re one helluva blogger, let us know by sending an email to contact@enaijize.com.

See you later!

http://enaijize.com/blog/2015/04/30/greetings-enaijizers/

the resurrected thread
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by enaijize: 10:32am On May 01, 2015
israelboy1:

the resurrected thread

Interested in blogging?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by israelboy1(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2015
enaijize:

Interested in blogging?

yeah....but so much interested in writing poems....if allowed.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by enaijize: 12:49pm On May 01, 2015
israelboy1:

yeah....but so much interested in writing poems....if allowed.

Email us
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sammyscholar(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2015
Nothing is happening this year?
[size=21pt]BabyOsisi Christmas Essay Contest[/size]
Yesterday, in the spirit of holiday giving, Miss BabyOsisi offered to reward an enterprising Nairaland youth with $100 for participating in an essay contest. Since then, her generous offer has snowballed into over ₦95,000 in cash and prizes from a combination of donations from other Nairaland members. The generosity of our fellow Nairalanders is both impressive and humbling. Thank you, to each and every one of you. The sponsors are listed below.

The purpose of the contest is to recognize and encourage young Nigerians to consider and discuss solutions to social, political, and economic problems facing Nigeria today. We invite essays that explore and challenge the status quo in Nigeria and proffer creative and feasible plans of action.

[size=13pt]Theme:
Consulting Nigeria's Heirs
"If we all wait for everyone to change before we do, change will never come."
[/size]

If you have any questions please contact MissMeiya, berem, CFCfan, or aisha2.

Good luck!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Fake Hushpuppi Defrauds Student Of His Tuition Fee On Twitter / Neco Result 2008 / ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.