Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest (38209 Views)

Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / UNESCO International Essay Contest 2015 / Official Submission Thread (babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
ferdimako:

Especially the grammar and punctuations...am for I am, as for has, one of my friend, though (tough) times, I will like instead of I would like.... .can competitors submit without English language? hahaha
ferdimako:

It would have been on how to make those living abroad to come back and help Nigeria.

LOOL!

... wait, this is sarcasm, right?
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by jaybiz007(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
MissMeiya:

I would have, but there's one vital piece of information that Google forms lack.
ok
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
MY essay!

[size=18pt]How to perfect yahoo yahoo in an imperfect world [/size] grin

Yahooism is a word that has come to stay and unfortunately the perpetrators are novices who are not versed in the technical know how of OBT (obtaining by trick)
A master at yahooism must be gifted and equal to the task ,in order words ,he or she must know how to outsmart the mugu without being magar-ed.
There are different ventures one can undertake and diversification is the operational word.
You spread your tentacles like the biblical casting your bread upon the waters,you never know which one will bring in the desired result.

Methods

1. Send out letters which must be written by professional writers and edited to check for spelling errors and geographical truths in the claimed location.

2. Sender's name must make sense,names like Nnamdi Abdullahi or Gloria Smith make no sense and appear fake and must be avoided.Do not,I repeat,do not send pictures of yourself in stupid positions to your intended mugu,you will become an object of ridicule in the www.

here comes the most interesting part

3. As the letters go out into the inboxes,a proper businessman doesn't fold his hands awaiting the returns ,he ventures into other things and the easiest I would describe here.Open a church.yes a " spirit filled church".Find a catchy name like " Church in the Now" or " His abiding presence" or " Open heavens"
Something really trendy and totally posh.
Then as the GO you must fit the part and it starts with the right looks.Find a stylist and revamp your wardrobe immediately.
Lose any tinge of native accent in your tongue and throw in a wanna here and a gonna there and speak americanaish. To learn this watch JIm Iyke movies for 10 straight days,you will get it .
Before you launch the inaugural service,find at least 15 beautiful light skinned girls with impeccable smiles,a male worship leader that could pass for a GQ model ,a master guitarist,a skilled drummer and a fine keyboardist,a set of good microphones and top quality musical instruments with the right percussion ,the Church is born.
In less than 6 months you will have more tithes and offerings than you can count.

2 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Erection(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anyone who participates in this shiit is a broke ass #Nigga.. ?? What is #95k ?? Babymama, You disgust me.

3 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
MissMelya,

Is there any consideration for people that deactivated at a certain period and people that were affected by the nairaland tsunami
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
keppyy:
MissMelya,

Is there any consideration for people that deactivated at a certain period and people that were affected by the nairaland tsunami

That's a very good question. Let me get back to you. I will update the third post with that info.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sunnshyn(f): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
MissMeiya:
[size=14pt]Sponsors[/size]

To donate, send a PM to Busybody2.

Cash total in dollars is supposed to be $550...not $500, abi I need to wear my glasses?...or I'm I missing something here?

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
sunnshyn:

Cash total in dollars is supposed to be $550...not $500, abi I need to wear my glasses?...or I'm I missing something here?

Whoops! Spreadsheet things. Thanks!
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by veave(f): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chai! And i have finished writing the story of my life embarassed embarassed embarassed. Mismeya na wa for you fa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . How do you expect me to start writting the history of Nigeria now cry cry cry
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sonnie10: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Erection:
Anyone who participates in this shiit is a broke ass #Nigga.. ?? What is #95k ?? Babymama, You disgust me.

Undergraduates write college essays for $500 (less than #95k) scholarship in the US. Fact.

5 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Erection:

Imagine someone sending his certificates and personal info to a stranger, so he/she can win 95k. Babymama why don't you inbox me your cert for double or triple that.

2 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by gratieao: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
berem:
same here
So you are stingy like this? Where can I make my own donation...
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
veave:
Chai! And i have finished writing the story of my life embarassed embarassed embarassed. Mismeya na wa for you fa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . How do you expect me to start writting the history of Nigeria now cry cry cry

Try again dear
You can do it
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by starlite101(f): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
If you have no desire to write an essay/enter the competition, no problem. But some of these whining posts are ignorant......stop whining and leave the thread.

5 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
MissMeiya:

LOOL!

... wait, this is sarcasm, right?
No, I meant all.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babymama1:
By recent graduate do you mean this year alone?
Mgbo judges
Between 1-2 years before

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
phoinix:

Imagine someone sending his certificates and personal info to a stranger, so he/she can win 95k. Babymama why don't you inbox me your cert for double or triple that.
grin...only if u need the cash.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Erection(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
sonnie10:

Undergraduates write college essays for $500 (less than #95k) scholarship in the US. Fact.
In what state ??
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
ferdimako:

No, I meant all.
shocked

Ok.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
CFCfan:

Between 1-2 years before

Thanks

By undergrads and grads do you mean only universities or do polytechnics and colleges of education also qualify
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sonnie10: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Erection:
In what state ??

The 50 States. Some scholarships are for $250
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
veave:

Eeeyah sorry dear. sad

You have 10 more days though! Just write about what you know.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Thanks

By undergrads and grads do you mean only universities or do polytechnics and colleges of education also qualify

Anyone! I don't think that part is too important. It's the content that matters. If it were up to me, even nonstudents could enter. #JustSaying.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babymama1:
MY essay!

[size=18pt]How to perfect yahoo yahoo in an imperfect world [/size] grin

Yahooism is a word that has come to stay and unfortunately the perpetrators are novices who are not versed in the technical know how of OBT (obtaining by trick)
A master at yahooism must be gifted and equal to the task ,in order words ,he or she must know how to outsmart the mugu without being magar-ed.
There are different ventures one can undertake and diversification is the operational word.
You spread your tentacles like the biblical casting your bread upon the waters,you never know which one will bring in the desired result.

Methods

1. Send out letters which must be written by professional writers and edited to check for spelling errors and geographical truths in the claimed location.

2. Sender's name must make sense,names like Nnamdi Abdullahi or Gloria Smith make no sense and appear fake and must be avoided.Do not,I repeat,do not send pictures of yourself in stupid positions to your intended mugu,you will become an object of ridicule in the www.

here comes the most interesting part

3. As the letters go out into the inboxes,a proper businessman doesn't fold his hands awaiting the returns ,he ventures into other things and the easiest I would describe here.Open a church.yes a " spirit filled church".Find a catchy name like " Church in the Now" or " His abiding presence" or " Open heavens"
Something really trendy and totally posh.
Then as the GO you must fit the part and it starts with the right looks.Find a stylist and revamp your wardrobe immediately.
Lose any tinge of native accent in your tongue and throw in a wanna here and a gonna there and speak americanaish. To learn this watch JIm Iyke movies for 10 straight days,you will get it .
Before you launch the inaugural service,find at least 15 beautiful light skinned girls with impeccable smiles,a male worship leader that could pass for a GQ model ,a master guitarist,a skilled drummer and a fine keyboardist,a set of good microphones and top quality musical instruments with the right percussion ,the Church is born.
In less than 6 months you will have more tithes and offerings than you can count.
C- essay

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babymama1:

Thanks

Grads and/or undergrads from any tertiary institution are eligible.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Erection(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
sonnie10:

The 50 States. Some scholarships are for $250
Not in Pennsylvania where i reside. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sonnie10: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
phoinix:

People should be careful of what they write in a public forum. Your statement is a commitment. If she sends the certificate, do you know that you are committed to paying her the money? There have been several cases like that in the past.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
starlite101:
If you have no desire to write an essay/enter the competition, no problem. But some of these whining posts are ignorant......stop whining and leave the thread.

I have since acknowledged that some people here are simply eediots
Let them
Some people read their posts and raise up their hands in praise and thanks to the almighty for the gift of common sense

4 Likes

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
starlite101:

Hey you, don't you see anything wrong in giving out personal information to a potential yahoo-yahoo woman? Awkward!

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sonnie10: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Erection:
Not in Pennsylvania where i reside. cool cool

Check with your college again.

1 Like

Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Babyosisi, MissMelya, CfCfan....still waiting for a reply to my question.
Re: babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
sonnie10:

People should be careful of what they write in a public forum. Your statement is a commitment. If she sends the certificate, do you know that you are committed to paying her the money? There have been several cases like that in the past.

No p, if she sends her certificate I will pay her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project / FG Scraps CBT For Post-UTME Screening, Pegs Fee At N2,500 / See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.