Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers (16923 Views)

A Warning To All Nigerian Hairdressers / Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? / Great Hairdressers On The Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Mprex(f): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
michaelbiz:

Lol hmmmm *tough question* my dear am many things and much more...(beautician is one of them & i love making ladies look gorgeous)
it's the best gift you can give a woman really smiley
thats wow.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Rapsainot(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha.
Sinnce when o?

Aww...good to know. please focus and learn it well.

5 months ago ma'am....

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Hembelembe: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
They re d best here in calabar. Come n see for urself
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabiano09:

same here,nah u didnt,hopefully i didnt irk u either. I dont stay in italy,italians are my favorite pple

Nope; Not at all...Italians are quite similar to us Nigerians. They men are mostly mama's boys( more worse than most Nigerian men); They love to cook; All their dishes most include pasta, oil and cheese in it. Although, they are all good cooks.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by michaelbiz: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

thats wow.

yup. don't worry dearie you'll get a chance maybe someday soon. cool
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

Nope; Not at all...Italians are quite similar to us Nigerians. They men are mostly mama's boys( more worse than most Nigerian men); They love to cook; All their dishes most include pasta, oil and cheese in it. Although, they are all good cooks.
Damn u just spoke lyk u was in my mind! Either u knw alot abt italians or ur just too damn smart!,xcept i neva knew nigerian men were mamas boys.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Sugardiva(f): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
OP whixh nigerian city do u live in? Male stylists hv been d trend for a very long time. I much prefer them. they are faster, more understanding of ur peculiar desires on ur hairdo and they fo their work in an appreciative not a jealous manner
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabiano09:

Damn u just spoke lyk u was in my mind! Either u knw alot abt italians or ur just too damn smart!,xcept i neva knew nigerian men were mamas boys.

Well....I just happen to watch some reality shows, that feature Italian families. Such topics arises a lot; Mostly about the issue of the guys who can never side with their wives over their mothers, same with the women. Family I'd also a big deal to them. They will do anything for their blood...Remember, they are the originators of the MOB...Some Nigerian men are also like that though....Mostly the one's from wealthy or noble families.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by cole19(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Horla at ur boi

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

Well....I just happen to watch some reality shows, that feature Italian families. Such topics arises a lot; Mostly about the issue of the guys who can never side with their wives over their mothers, same with the women. Family I'd also a big deal to them. They will do anything for their blood...Remember, they are the originators of the MOB...Some Nigerian men are also like that though....Mostly the one's from wealthy or noble families.
True,family is everything,i love their warm culture n their accent,heavenly!. Am guilty of nt siding with any woman ova mum lolz,wat italian themed t.v shows hv u watched?
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
there's nothing bad there. in fact they're better than their female counterpart. the first time a guy made my hair.. it was very very beautiful. I prefer them abeg.

but the notion that male hairdressers are gay or that they use d opportunity to romance with ur hair is simply stup!d. undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabiano09:

True,family is everything,i love their warm culture n their accent,heavenly!. Am guilty of nt siding with any woman ova mum lolz,wat italian themed t.v shows hv u watched?
RHO New jersey
Mob Wives
The sopranos ( TV series)
Blood is thicker than Water( I think that's worth its called,been a while since I saw that show).
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by officialcharlz(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

Well, I used to say the exact same thing, until I realized not all of them do those things. Some do act like macho men though....I actually do work with two of them, and have one as my lab partner. They are really fun to chat with; although, that's where the friendship ends.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

RHO New jersey
Mob Wives
The sopranos ( TV series)
Blood is thicker than Water( I think that's worth its called,been a while since I saw that show).
Awww the sopranos,best ever. Havnt seen mob wives n rho new jersey,its for girls only i gues. What else do u do besides watchn tv n bein smart??
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by officialcharlz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

Well, I used to say the exact same thing, until I realized not all of them do those things. Some do act like macho men though....I actually do work with two of them, and have one as my lab partner. They are really fun to chat with; although, that's where the friendship ends.
'although that's where the friendship ends'. u make it sound lyk u wudve wanted more than friendship.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
officialcharlz:

'although that's where the friendship ends'. u make it sound lyk u wudve wanted more than friendship.
No correlation whatsoever.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabiano09:

Awww the sopranos,best ever. Havnt seen mob wives n rho new jersey,its for girls only i gues. What else do u do besides watchn tv n bein smart??
Yes, both shows mostly feature the women...Although, their significant others are also involved.....Love hiking...Traveling( visiting new places)...Loooooooiive listening to music/ watching thriler movies....That's as personal as I could get(This is a forum).
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
They are the best, trust me... I strongly believe a male stylist takes his time to learn his job so as to perfect it, unlike ladies who have this notion that, "Haaaaah... It's just side parting now... What's difficult in doing it?"..

My stylist has always being a guy. Darlington by name, and he is so good @ his job kiss kiss. I really wished he braids as well, and @ such, I would have got no dealings with female stylists..

80% of the female stylists gossip and discuss people lipsrsealed..

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

Yes, both shows mostly feature the women...Although, their significant others are also involved.....Love hiking...Traveling( visiting new places)...Loooooooiive listening to music/ watching thriler movies....That's as personal as I could get(This is a forum).
yea dts true,we lucky sum1 hasnt dissed us yet lol. btw music is my life too

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

toasting is not permitted on this thread undecided
abeg free dah side......d guy is patronizing the product he loves......free dem.....
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabiano09:

yea dts true,we lucky sum1 hasnt dissed us yet lol. btw music is my life too
Ohh!..Good;Nice to know you love music
True about the dissing...I'm suprised.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:

Ohh!..Good;Nice to know you love music
True about the dissing...I'm suprised.
Had a nice time chatting with you,twas an xperience,ur mind is beautiful(yea smile ryt nw lol),hv a good nyt rest n may d mornin sun rouse u frm dt bed 2mao!

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by RaeMystix: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
fabiano09:

Had a nice time chatting with you,twas an xperience,ur mind is beautiful(yea smile ryt nw lol),hv a good nyt rest n may d mornin sun rouse u frm dt bed 2mao!
Why did I just laugh out loud; Oh yeah, you said my mind is beautiful...Okay, thank you oh.
Same applies to you...It was fun chatting with you.Take care.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by purplekayc(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Didn't he do it well?
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Mimipauls1(f): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
The first day I patronized him, It felt kinda awkward, but that day, he gave me a new and wonderful look. After that, I decided to stick to him coz he's good at his job, even better than some females in the job too.
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by natureblack(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sugardiva:
OP whixh nigerian city do u live in? Male stylists hv been d trend for a very long time. I much prefer them. they are faster, more understanding of ur peculiar desires on ur hairdo and they fo their work in an appreciative not a jealous manner
happy birthday .............I have an attraction for your signature tho'

#optimism
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Sweetlemon(f): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
They are the best, trust me... I strongly believe a male stylist takes his time to learn his job so as to perfect it, unlike ladies who have this notion that, "Haaaaah... It's just side parting now... What's difficult in doing it?"..

My stylist has always being a guy. Darlington by name, and he is so good @ his job kiss kiss. I really wished he braids as well, and @ such, I would have got no dealings with female stylists..

80% of the female stylists gossip and discuss people lipsrsealed..

One of the main reasons why I prefer females.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Sugardiva(f): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
natureblack:
happy birthday .............I have an attraction for your signature tho'

#optimism

Thank u very much. My only nairaland birrhday wish. smiley
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Cestmoi1(f): 12:36am On Dec 08, 2014
I actually prefer a male hair stylist to a female
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by emmykk(m): 1:40am On Dec 08, 2014
ajibolabd:
here in Iraq, we dont sell space.
then farm millet on the space,leaving it fallow is making us to wish we own the plot of land.

bonjour
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by stanisbaratheon: 1:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Amefrica:
A female barber cut my hair here.. I can vouch she's better than most male haircutters. It's vice versa cool

female barber kwa...make she no barb you fuel scarcity Oo
Re: Whats Your Take On Male Hairdressers by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Mprex:

I dont even know whether the guy was romancing abi washing my haircheesy

did you want him to poke your scalp with needles ? Nawa ooo seems you are refraining some information from us cheesy

Do you have a crush on him ? Don't lie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Hair Do You Have? ( Pictures.. ) / Irish Gold Egg Yolk Lotion / Ebube Nwagbo Or Sarah Ofili: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.